Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Air Rwanda- Your Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Rwanda- Your Experience. (2620 Views)

Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience) / Please Your Experience With Emirate Airline / La Campagne Tropicana - What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Rwanda- Your Experience. by gbokukueba(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2012
Hi,

I am contemplating flying Air Rwanda next month on a trip to Nigeria and it seem to be very cheap compared to other Airlines. Please share your experience with me if you have flown on it before and how was the stop over in Kigali.
Re: Air Rwanda- Your Experience. by Vicjustice: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
gbokukueba: Hi,

I am contemplating flying Air Rwanda next month on a trip to Nigeria and it seem to be very cheap compared to other Airlines. Please share your experience with me if you have flown on it before and how was the stop over in Kigali.
I never would consider flying with an airliner that is operated by a country like Rwanda.
Re: Air Rwanda- Your Experience. by osram(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
gbokukueba: Hi,

lol...no try am o..instead of landin 4 airport na ore u de go o...lmao
Re: Air Rwanda- Your Experience. by gbokukueba(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Vicjustice: I never would consider flying with an airliner that is operated by a country like Rwanda.
Why will you say so? Is it because of the past war? Or is it because the country is poor? Rwanda is one of the fastest growing economies in the world today.

osram: lol...no try am o..instead of landin 4 airport na ore u de go o...lmao

Was that your experience when you flew it?
Re: Air Rwanda- Your Experience. by spako4(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
I had a nice trip to dubai via air rwanda in May
Re: Air Rwanda- Your Experience. by gbokukueba(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
spako4: I had a nice trip to dubai via air rwanda in May

Good to hear of your experience. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!! Urgent!!!! How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Alagbado, Kola B/s / Photos Of Fatal Accident Along Ikorodu Road, Dangote Trailer & BRT / Help:nigerian Students In Saudi Arabia Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.