Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american (2707 Views)

Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by madudu: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2009
4 YEARS AGO WHEN NIGERIAN CAN MAKE AS MANY INTERNATIONAL PASSORT AS THEY WANT, I MAKE A PASSPORT REDUCING MY AGE AND APPLYING
FOR THE US VISA BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT GET THE VISA,
NOW WITH THIS NEW NIGERIAN E-PASSPORT I HAVE MADE ANOTHER PASSPORT WITH MY REAL AGE AND NOW USE IT TO TRAVEL TO Gabon NOW AND HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE LEGALLY FOR 2 YEARS NOW, I AM STILL KEEN OF TRAVELLING TO AMERICAN, I NO I DID A STUPID THING IN THE AGE REDUCTION, PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME ON THAT,
MY QUESTION IS WHAT WILL I DO NOW?
CAN I STILL TRAVEL TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
WILL I BE BANNED FOR LIFE?
CAN I WRITE TO THE EMBASSY AND APOLOGIES OR SOMETHING,
PLEASE NAIRALAND FEED ME WITH WHAT YOU FEEL,
IS OK IF YOU SAY ANYTHING.
THANKS,
ONE LOVE, ONE NIGERIA, ONE MIND
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by stkris(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
as far as they still have your information; which they will. you stand little or no chances of getting a visa. even if you dont get banned for life, inconsistent info on something like date of birth is taken really serious and this brings up a trust issue; meaning anything u say to them sounds like a huge lie. with that, they'll never believe u intend to return or anything.

well, if you have absolutely nothing to loose in getting banned, you can try it. otherwise, try a longer route by relocating to the UK and it becomes easier for you to come over to the US. or apply for the DV lottery every year. good luck
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by madudu: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2009
Thanks very much for your humble suggestion, other suggestion will be appreciated, thanks , nairalanders please give me more hits,
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by Vicjustice: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2009
madudu:

4 YEARS AGO WHEN NIGERIAN CAN MAKE AS MANY INTERNATIONAL PASSORT AS THEY WANT, I MAKE A PASSPORT REDUCING MY AGE AND APPLYING
FOR THE US VISA BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT GET THE VISA,
NOW WITH THIS NEW NIGERIAN E-PASSPORT I HAVE MADE ANOTHER PASSPORT WITH MY REAL AGE AND NOW USE IT TO TRAVEL TO Gabon NOW AND HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE LEGALLY FOR 2 YEARS NOW, I AM STILL KEEN OF TRAVELLING TO AMERICAN, I NO I DID A STUPID THING IN THE AGE REDUCTION, PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME ON THAT,
MY QUESTION IS WHAT WILL I DO NOW?
CAN I STILL TRAVEL TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
WILL I BE BANNED FOR LIFE?
CAN I WRITE TO THE EMBASSY AND APOLOGIES OR SOMETHING,
PLEASE NAIRALAND FEED ME WITH WHAT YOU FEEL,
IS OK IF YOU SAY ANYTHING.
THANKS,
ONE LOVE, ONE NIGERIA, ONE MIND
   What exactly did you tamper with; the YEAR, MONTH, DAY or everything?

st-kris:

as far as they still have your information; which they will. you stand little or no chances of getting a visa. even if you dont get banned for life, inconsistent info on something like date of birth is taken really serious and this brings up a trust issue; meaning anything u say to them sounds like a huge lie. with that, they'll never believe u intend to return or anything.

well, if you have absolutely nothing to loose in getting banned, you can try it. otherwise, try a longer route by relocating to the UK and it becomes easier for you to come over to the US. or apply for the DV lottery every year. good luck
   There is no way you can go about any documentation by avoiding a date of birth, no matter what category or route or scheme one applies for, so even if he applies for the DV lottery or take any route, he still has to fill in his date of birth
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by madudu: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2009
i tamper with the year of birth which i reduced but the month and day of the date of birth remained the same,
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by Vicjustice: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2009
madudu:

i tamper with the year of birth which i reduced but the month and day of the date of birth remained the same,
You're fortunate that the only digit(s) that you tampered with is that of the YEAR, and you are more fortunate that it is an easier thing to rectify or defend with excusable reasons. Trust me, i know two guys who had similar cases and how they were troubled with the matter until i suggested how to go about them. You can do the same: If you live in Nigeria, i suggest that you go and make a declaration of age, which you may support with AFFIDAVITS declaration, otherwise go to the Nigerian embassy and make the age declaration.
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by madudu: 5:39am On Apr 28, 2009
do i still have to make age declearation when i have a valid birth certificate?unfortunately i dont live in nigerian presently, so should i do?thanks for you speedy response
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by OgidiBoy(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2009
As long as the embassy has you on file with one age no matter what kind of age declaration you get, I don't see them giving you a visa. And don't even bother writing the embassy to apologize cause you just wasting your time. They properly would get it and laugh at you. Anyone that tells you the can fix it for a minimal amount is just scamming you.
Re: Will I Be Banned For Life From Entering United states of american by madudu: 4:21am On Apr 29, 2009
so whaz the way forward then?

(1) (Reply)

Belgium! Belgium! ! Belgium! ! ! / Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation / Ukraine Visa Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.