Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Oh My Poor Frd Chioma - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oh My Poor Frd Chioma (743 Views)

Some Call Us "Chidi, And Chioma "Some Call Us Chris Brown And Rihanna(pic) / Oh My God; I Am Tired Of Laughing (this Is Too Funny) / Oh My God! Am Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Poor Frd Chioma by mandat81: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
My friend Chioma had burnt when some acid poured on her right hand during a chemistry practical lesson in the school laboratory. Her shout for help attracted all teachers. But instead of them to help, the Mathematics started to calculate how many amount of acid that poured on the girl’s hand. The Economics teacher was busy explaining to the chemistry teacher how to economize the remaining acid. The religion teacher was busy praying to God to help the girl, while the physics teacher was busy calculating velocity at which the acid poured on the girl. The following day, during the assembly, the history teacher was busy narrating the whole incident to the student.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Riddle Listic Riddle / Uchenna Is Not Realy That Much In To English / Don't Even Think Of Clicking If U Don't Have Somthing Reasonable To Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.