Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Seun, And Garri Terrorists - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, And Garri Terrorists (4332 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by muumuu(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Guess u guys search google for ur grammars cus am sure none of ya'll can speak all dis when u r having a conversation...
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by fiftynaira(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Those garri rebels are fools, they are very lucky I am not the owner of Nairaland coz I know how to handle frustrated bastards.

Their endless garrrri comments are very irritating, very annoying, very dumb, inappropriate and irrelevant to the topics being discussed.

THEY MUST BE CASTRATED AND BANNED FOR LIFE. THE OWNER OF THE SITE SAYS HE DOES NOT WANT SUCH STUPID GARRRRI COMMENTS, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLATFORM TO DEBATE ABOUT THE PRIZE OF GARRRRI WHY NOT GO TO NATIONAL TVS OR RADIO STATIONS OR YOU GO TO OTHER ONLINE FORUMS THAT WILL PERMIT SUCH LAME DISCUSSIONS.

easy bro with your choice of words, don't know what the self acclaimed 'freedom fighters' have done to you.... Easy brov no hard feelings
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2012
Tobbylobar: I love all my g......chooper
................................ Drinkers
..........:................... Snifers...smokers
i rep d republic of g.....
Seun u av to declare amnesty for us to drop our weapon..... grin grin grin

Garri Republic; forward ever, backward never!! gringrin Garri R. represented~
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by pwettytemmy(f): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

YOUR JUVENILE PROFESSIONALISM HAS SOLEMNLY CLOUDED YOUR INTELLECT. ONE DAY YOU WILL GET TIRED OF CONFUSING YOURSELF WITH WEIRD ALARMIST TALES BY
MOONLIGHT. EMPTY-HEADED MONOSYLLABIC BASSTARDDD
hmmmmm. I think you're doing more harm on nairaland dan d so called garri terrorist. Y̲̣̣̥ø̲̣ΰя choice of words are just too alarming. Easy man, easy. There's more to life dan practicing d use of newly learnt abusive n insultive words. Its not like their comment about d price of garri increasing really increase d price of garri in ur locality. Mods pls no ban me,
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by joejeezy(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2012
But sincerely people don't eat garri again, there now eat semo...so why don't you guys allow us to promote the garri culture.....LONG LIVE THE GARRI REVOLUTION
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by sexiestharam(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by sexiestharam(f): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2012
It's with a sad note that I announce I have withdrawn from the G revolution. After just completing my 2 days ban, I find it hard to go but I have no choice. Ex-comrades with more liver than me, keep on the struggle. I don resign... sad
Long live the G revolution sha
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by olivertwist: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2012
All those in support of reduction of price of garri for the poor say 'Aye'! If you are not in support also say 'Aye'. The 'Aye' have it.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by joejeezy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
sexiestharam: It's with a sad note that I announce I have withdrawn from the G revolution. After just completing my 2 days ban, I find it hard to go but I have no choice. Ex-comrades with more liver than me, keep on the struggle. I don resign... sad
chai!....u don fall my hand big time
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by soma042(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
i cant wait but keep loln.like should i say the virus on nailaland.
the owner is know fighting a serious battle with[b][b] FEDERAL REPUBLIC of GARRI PEOLE([color=#006600]FRGP)[/color.[/b][/b]
if is a plan to bring nairaland down, then i think we have to join hand together to crush the enemy down. but if is not, then freedom of speech should be allowed on the forum period.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by sexiestharam(f): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
joejeezy: chai!....u don fall my hand big time
I know sad
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Tenderly1(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
they are attention seekers and the muds are givin them the attention.pls they are only joking
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kay9(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
sexiestharam: It's with a sad note that I announce I have withdrawn from the G revolution. After just completing my 2 days ban, I find it hard to go but I have no choice. Ex-comrades with more liver than me, keep on the struggle. I don resign... sad
Dont worry sis, i got your back. smiley kiss

fluid26: Lol @ garri crew! As in seriously?
Bro, u're on a looooong thing! grin Wana sip some of ma garrium sulphate? Its quite enlightening.

muffins99:
Ignore the garri people and they'll soon stop - though hopefully they wont move on to another stupid word/comment.
Sorry bro but your worst fear has just been realized... Havent u read about the heroic deeds of Gary Cahill and Gary Neville of Idumota Market-square??
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by rodeo0070(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

God is not selective, and if you dont like my post just jump and pass.
I do not own naira, and you do not know me and u dont know what i own.
Since you claim am not better than the words that I have used, it also means u are not better than me that u are judging?
Thanks for the clarification... I still maintain you minimise the use of foul languages. I'm not judging you, its just doesn't seem right if you cannot relate or reply a post without using such words in this case. You may own anything but again this is a forum where we can table our thoughts. If I'd offended you in anyway I'm sorry o!...
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Tobbylobar(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
angryFEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GARII PEOPLE......
Good people......Great nation
God bless GARRIANS...

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by muumuu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tobbylobar: angryFEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GARII PEOPLE......
Good people......Great nation
God bless GARRIANS...

good citizen.....life is beautiful ooooo..........oga seun,y u kno ban all dis guys insulting emself wid big grammars?wetyn garri do u?afterall u self dey drink ,allow bois jor
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kasiem(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Isn't it high time seun negotiated with this garri terrorists?
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by redsun(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Why do have to let harmless talks bother you?Whatever anybody says cannot change the fact that nigeria is on a backward track and i think that is what the statement means.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by rodeo0070(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
TRAITOR!!!
You shall be charged with treason and felony (whatever that means).

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by PointB: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
I am not sure if the Garri Gangs are nuisance, militants, activist, freedom fighters, or outright terrorists. Seun might need to set up a committee to study the garri revolution with the intent of tapping into it's potential benefit or nip it.

If they are indeed terrorist, then Seun might have to set up a JTF to combat them, and fight them till the last grain of garri traffic is gone! Alternatively, he may choose the path of dialogue and negotiation, identify what they want and find a way to grant it. Obj might offer to go to camp garri for this important mission.

Either way, I am not certain that the garri gangs relentless campaign, Seun's knee jerk reactions, or my honest analysis affects the price of the precious cassava derivative - garri in any way. Pls correct me if I am wrong!
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by dafman10(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
kay9: Dont worry sis, i got your back. smiley kiss

Bro, u're on a looooong thing! grin Wana sip some of ma garrium sulphate? Its quite enlightening.

Sorry bro but your worst fear has just been realized... Havent u read about the heroic deeds of Gary Cahill and Gary Neville of Idumota Market-square??

hahahahahahahah lwkmd. Garri Cahill and Garri Neville are actually twin brodas and i was told dia mum sells garri behind Seun's house.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by dafman10(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
PointB: I am not sure if the Garri Gangs are nuisance, militants, activist, freedom fighters, or outright terrorists. Seun might need to set up a committee to study the garri revolution with the intent of tapping into it's potential benefit or nip it.

If they are indeed terrorist, then Seun might have to set up a JTF to combat them, and fight them till the last grain of garri traffic is gone! Alternatively, he may choose the path of dialogue and negotiation, identify what they want and find a way to grant it. Obj might offer to go to camp garri for this important mission.

Either way, I am not certain that the garri gangs relentless campaign, Seun's knee jerk reactions, or my honest analysis affects the price of the precious cassava derivative - garri in any way. Pls correct me if I am wrong!

how can u be wrong after ur beautiful analysis above? My broda make Seun dey dia dey do like say im no dey enjoy d traffic d price of garri has brot to nl. Aluta 4eva. On garri priceability n kariability i stand. D godz are wise!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kasiem(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
It is glaring at this point that seun has failed nairalanders in d fight against this garri crew. Every thread is bombed everyday in the frontpage part of this forum and nothing seems to be done about it. For how long are we going to continue this way? Nairalanders be wise
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Tobbylobar(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
coolArise my fellow compatriot
Garri republic call obey.......
I pledge to Garri rep my country....
To be faithful loyal n honest...
To protest n fight whenever d need arise..
To defend n uphold d unity of using G word in our midst....
So help me God.....
Arise my fellow compatriot
Garri republic call obey.......
I pledge to Garri rep my country....
To be faithful loyal n honest...
To protest n fight whenever d need arise..
To defend n uphold d unity of using G word in our midst....
So help me God.....8-)

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Caseless: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dere is a subtext 2 dat garri coments. Why do NLers take it literally? Dat gari tin dos tel if a thread is irelevant 2 9jria situation. If seun ban garri on NL, d comon food wit d poor, den seun is insensitiv 2 d poor .I'm wit d 'GARRI PARTY OF NIGERIA'
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by alstacs(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Going by all these, I think it is now imperative we have an election to preserve or otherwise this G....tribe.
They sound more like an endangered species now that people pursue with all sorts of weapons.
I strongly believe this is cybo-racial discrimination and it should be resisted.
Pls where can I get Ijebu garri for soaking along with G-nut and Kulikuli; and bendel yellow Garri for making eba.
Lol.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Caseless: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
Let me exhaust my lifeline of calin GARRI here b4 i get d ban of my life if i cal 'G' on anoda topic. Up GARRI PARTY OF NIRALAND(GPN)!..DEMO-GARRI-CRACY 4EVA! !NAIRALAND ONI BAJE O!

2 Likes

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kasiem(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
The unverified news reaching us now is that G-unit has threatened seun to resign from the leadership of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by dafman10(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
God bless d Garri Party of Nigeria GPN. Not even Seun can stop dis movement. We have dis united goal to make garri available in d whole of Nigeria at an affordable price especially in urban centers.

Aluta!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kasiem(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
dafman10: God bless d Garri Party of Nigeria GPN. Not even Seun can stop dis movement. We have dis united goal to make garri available in d whole of Nigeria at an affordable price especially in urban centers.

Aluta!!!!!!
make una carry on

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Bearshare(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2012
just imagine how this garri soldiers have made a mess of this thread angry...seun this garri proponents need the reduction of garri in the maket urgently...until then...they wont let our NL rest from their nuissance. #Garri_kills! angry angry angry
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by PointB: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2012
dafman10:

how can u be wrong after ur beautiful analysis above? My broda make Seun dey dia dey do like say im no dey enjoy d traffic d price of garri has brot to nl. Aluta 4eva. On garri priceability n kariability i stand. D godz are wise!!!!

On Garri then we stand! grin grin grin grin grin

#freeteamGarri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Strange:- Bird Turn Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos [pics + Video] / Check Out This Beautiful Handicapped Girl / Who Is Sophia Body?|biography Of Canadian Model Sophia Christina Aka Sophia Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.