Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue (780 Views)

Mr Seun , Your Attention Is Needed. / Seun, Your Attention, Please. A Mod's Harrassment. / Seun, Your Antispam Bot Is Killing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue by acidtalk: 4:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Seun, Whenever I post in Romance under the watch of sexkillz or whatever he calls himself, because of the HATRED he has for himself (and not for me) he finds every means to send my post out of the Romance section to other sections so that it can receive less views.

Seun view the bellow link and see if it isn't only Romance related but one to make our ladies aware to help them from falling victim of thr criminality of men.

https://www.nairaland.com/1037615/must-read-every-nigerian-girl#12046684

Almost every topic I have put up in the Romance Section in the last couple of weeks have been intention tossed out by the Moderator.
Re: Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Welcome to Nairaland...grin
Re: Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue by acidtalk: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2012
Brand_new: Welcome to Nairaland...grin

Things just became worse when that fellow was made the moderator of Romance.

Its only a matter of time before Seun watch his very Nairaland crumble right in front of his very eyes.

He doesn't realize the members are his biggest product and not the website.

If there was a deactivation account, I bet there won't be more than 15,000 real members on this forum as at today.
Re: Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Things just became worse when that fellow was made the moderator of Romance.

Its only a matter of time before Seun watch his very Nairaland crumble right in front of his very eyes.

He doesn't realize the members are his biggest product and not the website.

If there was a deactivation account, I bet there won't be more than 15,000 real members on this forum as at today.
lol! I know of a member who has been begging him to put it ther€.
Re: Seun : Your Attention Is Needed Urgently On This Issue by acidtalk: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Brand_new: lol! I know of a member who has been begging him to put it ther€.

I am also clamouring for it.
Don't be deceived by the 900,000+ members you see up there.
More the half of that number are people with at least 6-7 accounts each.
People created multiple accounts after they ban them or to redeem a drowning image.

I doubt if the Actual number of REAL members with single accounts will be up to that 15,000.

If he wants to show us how strong nairaland is, let him go ahead and put the "deactivation button".

It will be a miracle if they don't ban me after this post.

(1) (Reply)

Lion Trying To Eat Baby / What Would You Do If The World Actually Ends In 2 Days??? / Nairalan Christmas Wish List 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.