Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Do You Make Money Online - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Make Money Online (9298 Views)

Did You Make Nairaland Frontpage In 2012? / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Money Online by peddylinko(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2011
just visit www.linkosms.com
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2011
Just three easy way
1, Have a skilled that earn you money online e.g web design skill
2, Have a service you can rendered e.g web hosting, domain registration bulk sms, copy writing
3, Have a product e.g ebooks software videos e.t.c
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Kajona: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
I do reseller business and one of the most legitimate online earning prospectus is by running an online domain name reseller plan which is profitable, try goresellers, here you have to get reseller account and through that you can get domain names for cheaper rates and then in future you can sell those to others who are in need of domains you have for profit,
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Cypost: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2011
Amazing how people are willing to share secret of how they make money online , and always quick to invite you to join through their link. Just wondering undecided
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by 2helpu(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
To make genuine money online takes patient and the ability to follow a working system. The easiest way to make money online is to be able to identify people with an emotional need and find solution to that need. The next is to have the knowledge on how the solution will be presented to them. If you can achieve this, then you will make genuine money online.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Mcleo007(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2011
Funny nobody is talking about yah00 yah00 grin grin grin Sure, its a way to make online for some peeps!! sad
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by emmerinfo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2011
Making money online is not as easy as they said it is. But to get a few idea on how to make money online check out my latest 2 post on www.dollarsites..com
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 25, 2011
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by geniusauthor(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
Instead of giving a helpful answer****everybody wants to drive traffic to their sites.

LOL!!
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by PRIZZY(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
I’ve been into investment and network marketing for over 4years now. During this time, I’ve made my mistakes and learned from them. Now I can confidently tell u that any company i invest with and refer others to is tested, trusted and reliable. Mind you, i do not work or operate any of the companies rather what i do is to invest and refer others to them.

The present company i'm investing with is Esswell Nigeria limited, they are purely into investment, the monies is invested into Bio Fuel to generate huge profits to pay its members. Esswell has been operating since 2009 on the six months programme until recently they introduced the monthly programme. They have two investment options: plan C and plan D

Plan C: The first is investment of N15,000 to earn N60,000 within 120 working days( which is roughly 6months period). multiple slots is allowed.

Plan D: The second is investment of N15,000 to earn 40% monthly to get your capital paid back at the end of the period. multiple slots also allowed.

Esswell Nigeria is the only company I know that does not into invest forex that carries a lot of risk, this means there is no chance of loosing your money. Instead they invest into Bio Fuel, Bio fuel is an alternative to the fuel or diesel we use, presently it only use in Germany, France, etc. you can Google it for more understanding.
Another business I’m into is cashandfortunes.com, managed by Fruitful Business Network. it is an online programme targeted at helping you to achieve financial breakthrough. You register with N4,500, refer 2 people and start making money, i have an online manual i offer free to those who registers with me to aid in making money with it faster, once you have this manual, you cant stop making money even if you want to. You can look up www.cashandfortunes.com, sponsor id is 469

I already have list of people i introduce to programmes like this, i hope you will be one of them and i assure you will thank me for it.

This is a new year, i advice you start putting your money to work for you while you keep your regular job until u can afford to be on your own.

Let me know what you have decided. call me.
08186002495. U can also meet at me 24/25 borokini plaza,jakande estate gate, oke-afa, ejigbo lagos. but you have to call first to book appointment.

Thanks
[size=40pt]SCAM[/size]
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by PRIZZY(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
[quote][/quote]I’ve been into investment and network marketing for over 4years now. During this time, I’ve made my mistakes and learned from them. Now I can confidently tell u that any company i invest with and refer others to is tested, trusted and reliable. Mind you, i do not work or operate any of the companies rather what i do is to invest and refer others to them.

The present company i'm investing with is  Esswell Nigeria limited, they are purely into investment, the monies is invested into Bio Fuel to generate huge profits to pay its members. Esswell has been operating since 2009 on the six months programme until recently they introduced the monthly programme. They have two investment options: plan C and plan D

Plan C: The first is investment of N15,000 to earn N60,000 within 120 working days( which is roughly 6months period). multiple slots is allowed.

Plan D: The second is investment of N15,000 to earn 40% monthly to get your capital paid back at the end of the period. multiple slots also allowed.

Esswell Nigeria is the only company I know that does not into invest forex that carries a lot of risk, this means there is no chance of loosing your money. Instead they invest into Bio Fuel, Bio fuel is an alternative to the fuel or diesel we use, presently it only use in Germany, France, etc. you can Google it for more understanding.
Another business I’m into is cashandfortunes.com, managed by Fruitful Business Network. it is an online programme targeted at helping you to achieve financial breakthrough. You register with N4,500, refer 2 people and start making money, i have an online manual i offer free to those who registers with me to aid in making money with it faster, once you have this manual, you cant stop making money even if you want to. You can look up www.cashandfortunes.com, sponsor id is 469

I already have list of people i introduce to programmes like this, i hope you will be one of them and i assure you will thank me for it.

This is a new year, i advice you start putting your money to work for you while you keep your regular job until u can afford to be on your own.

Let me know what you have decided. call me.
08186002495. U can also meet at me 24/25 borokini plaza,jakande estate gate, oke-afa, ejigbo lagos. but you have to call first to book appointment.

Thanks[size=40pt]SCAM[/size]
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by lagoshost(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2011
I write articles for others and also work with LagosHost.Com
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by webmpro(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hmmm! well i was watching this post and all the replies first i didn't want to reply to it but now am tempted to!

Its not easy to make money online expecially in Naija, but i can easily say that the best and easiest way to make money online is by becoming a webmaster/webdesigner or programmer.

That way you are exposed to series of calls and invitations from one computer school to the other to come and lecture students or bargain a contract.

Anyway we are currently offering a free web development training just follow the link under my profile.

Good Luck!
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by felucci(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2011
My 2 cents.
I know there are lot of ways to make money from the web. One of such is by doing affiliate marketing. This just involves promoting the sales of other people's stuff. The more sales you convert, the more money you are likely to make and you can get paid in Nigeria by means of an intaernational cheque or debit card
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Mcleo007(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
felucci:

My 2 cents.
I know there are lot of ways to make money from the web. One of such is by doing affiliate marketing. This just involves promoting the sales of other people's stuff. The more sales you convert, the more money you are likely to make and you can get paid in Nigeria by means of an intaernational cheque or debit card

Affiliate marketing in Nigeria isn't as easy as you made it sound.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by heebakutty: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2011
i do reseller business

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Money Online by BoOOosHBoy: 4:05am On Nov 12, 2011
Get an e-book for it for free
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by jonspaker(f): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2011
I don't know too much about how to make money online. As I've never tried it.

My two or three friends doing something at Odesk and frelence sites. I don't what they do. But if you wanna make money online, then can try those site and know the exact procedure, what you need to do there to make online money.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by LagBlogger(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
To answer your question here is a lead How to make money online in Nigeria
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Kingsonly: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
I have tried most of this options and I would say they all pay but u must be able to have patient to make out a good deal, but now I want to create my own unique product that I hope to sell on my site . The best tin to do is to have ur own idea and sell it for cash , may sure it has a demanding traffic .
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by HECTORBOSS(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
There is no simple online business. You have to work on it till you start to make money with it. the best part is if you don't have a skill to receive money then you must have a product or subscribe to some else's product as an affiliate.

I sell various products online using facebook and tweeter. If you need an I-Pad, a Laptop or a blackberry i can link you to a distributor where you deduct your commission after you might have sold the item. And the items are all in a website which you will be given access to various of these products.

Check this out: http://www.internetbizjunkie.com/2011/10/review-avenues-to-wealth.html
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by uthamaputi: 4:06am On Jan 20, 2012
Nice and very useful sharing,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... / Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.