Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. (30804 Views)

Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / The World’s 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds / Youth Shut Down Gboko Over Assassination Of Popular Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by ajf(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sijo01: Mehhh, this thread brought back old memories...... Had two germany shaphard (Scofield and Paris), lost both of them. They were a darly. cry cry cry
'Germany' shepard ko,Nigeria pastor ni!! Mtcheeewwwww....
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by tosinajeyahoocom: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
[quote author=sammirano]these una Dog don expire, and can't wait to eat it.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by bestprize247(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
Garri_must_stay: I love my dog, his name is Lucky but Jamaican people call him Skucky and his friends call him Busky while his female lovers call him fucky. My dog's favorite food is garri
We sell Montego Classic dog food from South Africa. The dog comes in dry form, 25kg and 10kg. This dog food has the highest protain necessary for healthy dog growth. We deliver to custonmer within Lagos. Intested? Call: 08092403510 now and get a dog shanpoo free.

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Garri_must_stay: I love my dog, his name is Lucky but Jamaican people call him Skucky and his friends call him Busky while his female lovers call him fucky. My dog's favorite food is garri
LWKMD oooooo
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by prettyboi1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
I have a male caucasian dog that I realllllyyyyy love,would be adding a female caucasian dog too soon. Thank God.

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Adaeze003(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
freecocoa: Blawd of god shocked

That first picture na dog abi monster? i nearly break my screen as i see am.

I used to have a dog his name was yaro but i sold him to some calabar men for 3k when owu show me pepper, oh yaro how i miss you sad

This thread just brought back a very sad and traumatic memory.

*crying*

take heart o... But it definitely satisfied an empty stomach... Hehe...
I just don't like dogs, have always been scared em. Even the one we own.. Sheesh...
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2012

I used to have a dog his name was yaro but i sold him to some calabar men for 3k when owu show me pepper, oh yaro how i miss you sad

*crying*

LOL. Funny babe.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Sijo01(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
ajf:
'Germany' shepard ko,Nigeria pastor ni!! Mtcheeewwwww....

wats biting dis one?..... D fact you cannot afford it doz not mean odas cnt.
Wud hv uploaded d pix now wish my pc ws handy. Never mind, wil do dat moro.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Sijo01(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
iyke648: hmmn. Were dey both male?jst askin. No offence

Depends on your reasons for asking, young man.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nice Pics! I'm a dog lover too and my favorite breed is the Pomeranian Spitz. We used to have two dogs from this breed and we fondly called them "Like You" and "Like Me".

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Burger01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
You all won't believe my beautiful Alsatian dog was arrested, detained, imprisoned and eventually poisoned in Adeniji-Adele police station on d island for bitting one aggressive person on the street. It was so sad. The dog was trying to protect me instinctively. I missed Scotch... missed him so much.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by mcevans1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2012

*crying*

Kai, your dog cheap oh! Owu blow you sotey you sell your companion! Hahahahahahaha! Yaro dey HELL FIRE dey wait for u..
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by mcevans1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
hornipipe: lol yaro grin that's child in hausa
3k? What breed

Breed? Of course its BINGO jare! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by mcevans1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Burger01: You all won't believe my beautiful Alsatian dog was arrested, detained, imprisoned and eventually poisoned in Adeniji-Adele police station on d island for bitting one aggressive person on the street. It was so sad. The dog was trying to protect me instinctively. I missed Scotch... missed him so much.

Ehhyaa sorry! Dogs r mans best friend and i can't do without them unlike silly goats in my neighborhood
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
mine better pass

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
WHO LIKE THIS ONE cool

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
more cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2012
mc~evans:

Breed? Of course its BINGO jare! grin grin grin
lol real bingo grin
Wait o freecocoa na hausa gal sef cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
mc~evans:

Kai, your dog cheap oh! Owu blow you sotey you sell your companion! Hahahahahahaha! Yaro dey HELL FIRE dey wait for u..
u mean cocoa go enter hell just to see yaro? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by omenziate(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
Naija pple and efizzy, person go carry 250k buy one dog? Na money for coded cotonou Golf 1 b dat o.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by okoji: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Some of my dogs....for neo, caucasian, rott, english mastiff puppies. 08172889717,ritskennels@yahoo.com

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by prettyboi1(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2012
bestprize247: We sell Montego Classic dog food from South Africa. The dog comes in dry form, 25kg and 10kg. This dog food has the highest protain necessary for healthy dog growth. We deliver to custonmer within Lagos. Intested? Call: 08092403510 now and get a dog shanpoo free.

Bro I think Id need some of those your dog foods but I stay in abhor.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by manosteel(m): 5:13am On Sep 05, 2012
I like fierce and ugly looking Dogs. Infact for me, Dog is beautiful only when it is ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by manosteel(m): 5:26am On Sep 05, 2012
tope3x: WHO WILL LIKE TO OWN THIS?
Is it that this African factor is also affecting our animals? Take a look at our Dogs,goats, fowls, they always have stunted growth.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by hooged: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2012
My 5month puppy german sheperd dog. Mogana

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Tunde20197: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2012
grin has to be Ekuke for real or aja cheesy
freecocoa: Its Ekuke my dear, you know that type? grin
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Toheeb31(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2012
manosteel: I like fierce and ugly looking Dogs. Infact for me, Dog is beautiful only when it is ugly.

That's rite man
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by JustCardigans: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
I didn't know Dogs are quite Expensive until recently when I went to an exhibition, where the Price of a Dog was set at 25 Million by the Trainer. I know that it might sound Unbelievable but it is the TRUTH.

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2012

*crying*

Guess, Wizboy sang for you. ''Owu saa gi eeh, iga amara ife eeh''.

Which calabar man abi u converted your dog to peppersoup yasef
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
mc~evans:

Ehhyaa sorry! Dogs r mans best friend and i can't do without them unlike silly goats in my neighborhood

Do you keep goats as pets in your neighbourhood
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Neeky1(f): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is our dog miley,she's a 1yr old boerboel,she's usually friendly,but being a bit aggressive lately cos we 'mated' her for the first time about 2weeks ago. Dunno if she's preggers yet but hoping she is,I heard puppies sell for good money these daysgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!! / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.