Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. (30805 Views)

Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / The World’s 10 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds / Youth Shut Down Gboko Over Assassination Of Popular Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by toluxa1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
I have 2, 5 weeks old (I sell at 6 weeks), Rottweiller puppies for sale. Contact if interested (contact on my signature)
Location - Minna.

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Biggyd2: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
hornipipe: lol real bingo grin
Wait o freecocoa na hausa gal sef cheesy
Yep ni hausawa ne.

Go figure cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Yep ni hausawa ne.

Go figure cheesy
shocked toh
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

Do you keep goats as pets in your neighbourhood
lmao grin

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
hornipipe: shocked toh
Mei ya fa ru?
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by kenraj(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
If you are interested in dog bizness, we could do it together. I buy dogs in Russia where i study and send to people on demands..You can reach me on phone- 08030638084 cos am on holz but will soon be going back.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Mei ya fa ru?
ba komi fa cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by breezy007(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2012
Well, I Love Dogs too, I got a German Shepherd, she's aggressive intelligent and very noisy. But she's all a dog could be, she knows how to bark, sit, lie down, stand and shake hands all on command.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Seun(m): 1:03am On Sep 06, 2012
breezy007: Well, I Love Dogs too, I got a German Shepherd, she's aggressive intelligent and very noisy. But she's all a dog could be, she knows how to bark, sit, lie down, stand and shake hands all on command.

How did you train her? Our German Shepherd is extremely jumpy and can only sit on command - if there's food around.
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2012
Your GSD cannot be aggressive if
Its allowed to play/see strangers I'll advice u put your dog on a complete lock down and should be released only at night or when people aren't home.
You as the owner shouldn't flog the dog harshly as this would make the dog less aggressive and scared of strangers.
Training a pet dog and a security dog are two different things entirely.
You shouldn't always insert your finger into the dogs mouth as this would make the dog find in hard to bite/attack unwanted guest.
It is very easy to make a dog aggressive from its tender age when it doesn't know the difference between good and bad. Once the dog is up to 5-6 months changing its way of doing things becomes very hard
You should feed your dog with raw meaty bone from time to time
I hope this helps cheesy
Generally dogs play with their owners but it is bad when they over do it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2012
hornipipe: ba komi fa cheesy
Toh madala wink
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Toh madala wink
cheesy yaya jiki?
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2012
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2012
hornipipe: cheesy yaya jiki?
lafia kalow.

Antashi lafia?
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: lafia kalow.

Antashi lafia?
alhamdulilahi na tashi lafia
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2012
^Toh mun gode allah
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2012
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by chrisosi: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2012
i love dogs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
chrisosi: i love dogs
cool
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by breezy007(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
Seun:

How did you train her? Our German Shepherd is extremely jumpy and can only sit on command - if there's food around.
why ur german shepherd behaves lyk dat is you only tell it to sit when there is food, try the commands and train it without treats or food, use praises to show it its doing the right thing, soon it will do whatever u trained it todo with or with out food.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Dogsworld(f): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2012
Hello Dog lovers! cool

Have you heard about Dog's World Magazine?
It is your very own magazine that is now available for free ONLINE!

Just click to read/download now: www.issuu.com/dogsworld/docs/dogsworld

At the back of the magazine you will find a gallery of dog breeds with extra information such as temperament, size and colour.
If you are looking to buy a dog then you can flip to page 84 and you'll find a list of breeders across Nigeria.

Facts About Dog's World

First published in 2005, the 2012 issue is the first ONLINE issue.
Thanks to our major sponsor JO-JO, this year's issue is available for free.
You can get your free copy at major dog shows in Nigeria.
Our aim is to raise awareness about responsible dog ownership.

Contact me: muffy [at] dot com

Are you a dog lover with a story to tell? Do you have quality pictures of dogs? Why not be a part of the next issue.
Do you have dog questions that you'd like answered? Then email us your questions. (All chosen answers will be published in the next issue).
Are you a professional breeder or in the dog industry? Then why don't you advertise your services. adverts [at] dot com

Thank you cheesy

www..com

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by JOJODogs: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2012
@illitrate our local dogs are also beautiful. Let's not insult them. Does anyone out there have pictures of their local dog for us to see?
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by larryobest(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2012
Hello Peeps,

Have got a male registered boerboel puppy for sale:
Sex: Male; Name: Voel Gerus DIESEL
Parent: Mighty Tylo 1 {90.2%} http://www.voelgerusboerboels.co.za/index.php/breeding-males/mighty-tylo (father) and Grasland GBT Shadow {78.2%} http://www.voelgerusboerboels.co.za/index.php/breeding-females/grasland-gbt-shadow (mother)
pin:291C7561

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
my puppy boerboel from south Africa bought it last week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
and the rotweiller original gangster cool

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
I need a german shreperd puppy pure breed at a price range of 25-30 pls mail me @ olasojix@gmail.com
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by Dogsworld(f): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2012
Dear Soji,

Why don't you check out the BREEDER's Section of Dog's World Magazine.

CLICK to read online ---> www.issuu.com/dogsworld/docs/dogsworld

You will find a list of breeders (arranged according to breeds) at the back of the magazine.

And if you'd prefer a Rottweiler, or Caucasian shepherd, then you will find that too.

Thanks

www.facebook.com/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by johnwisdom10(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2013
please(kenraj) can wil do business together? contact me on this johncash@consultant.com
Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by chukkynwob(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Rottweiler and Belgian Malinois..my dogs

Re: Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. by breezy007(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Am in Need Of a Dog Not just Any Dog, A Dog That's Gonna Grow Very Big, i Mean Really Huge, it Should Be Either Russian Shepherd(caucasian) or German shepherd(alsatian) Pure Breed…. I will Have to See pictures of the Parents to Verify the Size, and the Puppy Must have a Good Appetite and Good Bark. If You Think your a Breeder and Your Dogs Can Make the Quality Signify Please, So we'll Discuss…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!! / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.