Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) (2555 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by princenayo: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
doctokwus: Assuming Dino Melaye is evn as rich as d Op want to make pple bliv,is it not more reason he shd be praised for finding it appropriate to leave his 'opulent' life& fight for d cause of d common man.'Bigman' does not protest,u complain dey allow d masses to protest& b made scapegoats,'bigman' now leads a protest,u still claim he is leading pple astray,what a lost bunch.If Dino is evn given millions @d backyard for this,y can't d op organise his/her set of pple so as to be settled.
Ofcourse, he is making his Money from this kind of protest. So he is not doing it 4 the poor.Come to think of it, if Dino is still in the National Assembly or probably has a ministerial appointment, could he had gathered all those Agwero boys 4 a protest?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by MurphyT1: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
princenayo: Ofcourse, he is making his Money from this kind of protest. So he is not doing it 4 the poor.Come to think of it, if Dino is still in the National Assembly or probably has a ministerial appointment, could he had gathered all those Agwero boys 4 a protest?

abi o, the say if u want to no a man, giv him power...Dino shud b given an appointment to c if he will act differently from d rest.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Joeadamu86: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
I have never been embarrassed in my entire like yesterday,I was there live I thot It was for a noble cause,after seeing the info on twitter I went there around 111am in the morning,I can swear to you that most of the people there are hire crowd,they are truly almajiris,do you know that when we were to sing the National anthem most of the people couldnt sing,it was so shameful.Dino Melaye is a big fraud he just making his cool money and misleading Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ministry Of Defence Official Website / It Is Now Clear That Soyinka Didn't Merit His Nobel Prize / ANAMBRA DECIDES 2013 Election:Drop Your Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.