Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Technical Analysis Using Aptistock - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Technical Analysis Using Aptistock (14165 Views)

Projecy Typesetting/ Data Analysis Using Spss Or Epiinfo/school Chalk / Nse-technical Analysis / Free Forex Technical Analysis/ Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by ManJiro(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2008
@ Madeonline,

Uploading files in narialand was restricted so guys ran away: I believe it has being rectified.

I would not want to duplicate the tread but will ask Easimoni to kindly amend the tread title.

I posted some pdfs a long time ago: it includes the technical manual of metastock. Just go through the Indicators section: it explains the calculation and interpretation. You might want to summarize it in excel or word and put in a poster for easy quick check.

Metastock is quite more advance than Aptistock and you have a better range of indicators. You can also get to write your trigger fomulas.

Just hala me if you come across any problem.
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by madeonline(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
Man Jiro my copy of aptistock software wont just work again i wanted to transfer to flahs and give to some concern partners. pls link me to a share link where i can pick a good copy. I kept going back to the site to downlaod all to no avail.

i wld read up your last post and act accordingly. thanks
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by xplicitiyk(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2008
Men you guys are the bomb. Been going through your analysis and update, and i must commend your efforts. keep up the good work. Easimoni and Co
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by ManJiro(m): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2008
madeonline:

Man Jiro my copy of aptistock software wont just work again i wanted to transfer to flahs and give to some concern partners. please link me to a share link where i can pick a good copy. I kept going back to the site to downlaod all to no avail.

i would read up your last post and act accordingly. thanks

Check here:

http://www.aptistock.com/download.htm
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by loma(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
Looking for easimoni? Oga don ban am for here.

Go to newnigerians.com

Small time dem go ban me too
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by DDOTS1(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2008
Man Jiro:

Check here:

http://www.aptistock.com/download.htm

@ManJiro,
Is Metastock free as well. Kindly provide a link to where I can download it or if possible please send a copy to me at d-two at hotmail dot co dot uk
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by AbidemiA: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
I just completed Beta 1 version of a web portal for Nigerian Stock. It has many tools(Charts, Graphs news and data) for analysing stock on technical and fundamental premises.

The Address is www.adten.net

Kindly review and send comments and suggestions to info@adten.net

Thank you.
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by ManJiro(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2008
D-DOTS:

@ManJiro,
Is Metastock free as well. Kindly provide a link to where I can download it or if possible please send a copy to me at d-two at hotmail dot co dot uk

Check Kosieboy's profile on Nairaland or check pages on Stock Tips: He gave a link for it
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by CYBERMIST(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Easimoni

Gday to you all, thanks for the heads up on the Aptistock.

i wonder, if i get the NNSE.csalso for this month and if u can show me how i can be getting it daily.
thanks loads
Re: Technical Analysis Using Aptistock by CYBERMIST(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
G people, can anybody help me with the Manual for APTISTOCK?

i need it like badly
thanks loads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu Took Nigeria’s Economy 18 Steps Backward In 9 Years - FIJ / Naira Appreciates To N435/$, As CBN Injects $180m. / History And Secrets Of Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.