Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed (1102 Views)

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! / Can You Become Self Employed With 100k / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed by iyerim: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hello I am an FM independent distributor, i would like to give you details about how you can earn money with FM perfumes and cosmetics and would love you to join my fast growing dynamic team

Federico Mahora (FM) is a company based in worclaw,Poland with 2 branch offices in Lagos and Portharcourt.

All FM products are designer grade we do not make knock offs or imposters. Our perfume essences are made by DROM fragrances the same company that supplies other designer brands like davidoff,christian dior, celine dion,dolce and gabbana,versace,hugo boss etc with perfume essences. FM does not compromise when it  comes to quality! However our products are far cheaper even than other fellow designer products due to the fact that we do not spend money on celebrity endorsements,advertising,marketing etc. The finished products go straight to our distributors affording us to give you these quality goods at fantastic prices.

Our products are delivered by courier at a cheap rate to any destination in Nigeria and can be sold anywhere, anytime – to family, friends, work colleagues, local offices and businesses, group meetings or by party plan. Profit margins are also very high

There are two options when joining FM: 

1.    Preferred Customer – this option is free. You can order at Distributor prices but you wouldnt be entitled to earn commissions 

2.    Distributor - Purchase one of our Starter Kits which range in price from N6300 to N14,150 (plus N1500 for courier services this charge excludes those in Portharcourt and lagos as they can collect their goods directly from our offices) – for that you get a leather-look case with 20 to 150 sample bottles depending on the size of Kit. You can place orders at Distributor prices and earn around 31% commission

With either option once you are registered you will be given an id number and password. All you then need to do is to tell people about our products and place the orders with the company. The goods are then delivered directly to you for you to pass on to your customers.

FM group products include perfumes,cosmetics, body care products, jewellry, spa senses,home care, car care and skin care

In addition to earning money from selling the products, as a Distributor you can also introduce other people to FM and earn commission of between 3%-21% bonus on your team sales!

There are also chances to qualify for overseas trips (my upline has been on four during the six years he has been in the business). In addition, there is a car incentive.

This is a brilliant time to join, as this business is growing unbelievably fast in Nigeria and about 26 other countries, the UK and US inclusive

Please feel free to email me on eshe25@yahoo.com with any questions you have, I will answer them as soon as I can. Alternatively,  you can ping me on 289A03CB

For more information you can check out the fm nigeria web site at http://www.fminformation.com/

I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully working with you to help you build a successful business.

Kind regards
Re: Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed by iyerim: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Federico Mahora(FM) cosmetics is a unique range of perfumes,body care, makeup and home care products.

Buy amazing designer perfume (N1,840 -N10,000) shower gels (1675-2100), perfumed body balm (2,865), make up (automatic eye liner, eye shadow, nail polish, mascara etc), hand cream, foot care products,SPA products(bath gels,bath salt,scented candles) that does not contain toxins,are anti aging and helps you avoid adverse health risk .

Car and home perfume (difusers) perfumed cockpit spray

We also have the FM TT collection,gold regenesis (anti aging product),kids cosmetic range, perfume,body and hair care products for MEN

Delivery to any part of Nigeria @ reasonable fee

For information on how to purchase or become and FM distributor contact me on 08069744795, email eshe25@yahoo.com

Visit http://www.nigeria.fmworld.com/
Re: Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed by millhouse: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Kul
Re: Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed by iyerim: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Hello! Trust you are doing great. Join FM, get high quality and affordable perfumes, body care, home care products, car care products, and lots more from here. http://register-global.fmworld.com. Where you see SPONSOR NO please input 195028434 Where you have REF PERS NO Input 195028434. It's free to register. Products already discounted by 30%. All products have points.

SHIPPING IS FREE TO ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD FOR ORDERS OF 400 points and above.

Apart from the discount you also earn some money in euros any time you make purchases of upto 300 points and above within any month. GREAT SOURCE OF EXTRA INCOME.

There are also fantastic products on Promo almost on a daily basis as well as fantastic weekend promos.After your registration, a unique I D and password will be sent to you instantly through your email .Use it to login and shop here https://shop-global.fmworld.com/

Contact no for clarification +234 8069744795

Please feel free to share. You may just empower someone . Thank you
Re: Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed by iyerim: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
We are preparing for the busiest season in our company.

Friends and family members will be shopping for Christmas presents soon. You can make money selling over 700 products that we have in FM... perfumes, skin care and make up, teas and coffees, cleaning products and supplements.

FM products make amazing Christmas presents!!
Re: Own Your Own Business.Become Self Employed by iyerim: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2017
How to register as FM distributor

Click on FM site https://register-global.fmworld.com

Click on Join

Then Click on Become a Patner

Fill in your information

Use 195028434 as Sponsor No

Use 195028434 as Ref Pers No

Check the permission box

Click on send

Your login verification details will be sent to your email and phone

Go ahead log in view the FM catalogues and place your order, it will be shipped to your address via KOS courier

Contact me for further clarification 08069744795

Welcome on board

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Materials For Sewing Polo? / Where Can I Buy Wholesales Of Ladies Dress, Tops, Skirts Nd Trousers In Lagos. / Exposed!!! Unthinkable Business That Makes N1,500,000 Per Month In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.