Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her (1313 Views)

L / My Galfrnd S Childish / My Galfrnd Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by geezyk(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hey NLanders,I'm having problems in my new relationship,my new GF is kinda giving me the impression of infidelity.... I'm always seeing her posing for pix with like 3 to 4 different guys on her BBM and she kips using it as her dp,but wats making me become confused is that anytime she comes to my place she keeps showing me those pictures that 2 out of the 3 guys are married and the last one is just a friends frnd,plus she loves partying and going out on exquisite trips which she always tells me about it,I just laugh it off as if I'm not concerned,but deep inside me I'm hurt and angry..... I'm kinda getting tired of the relationship,but I really do love her pls nairalanders wat can I do
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by slimyem: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Op,so infidel is equal to infidelity in your own definition?
Issorait!!!

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
^lolz..
Hin spell check na ngbatic version.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by geezyk(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
I just need ur contribution that's all,not coming here and looking for who to laugh on.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by slimyem: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
geezyk: I just need ur contribution that's all,not coming here and looking for who to laugh on.
now when you don change am..make i knack u advice...cheesy
YOU ARE INSECURE!!
You knew who she was before getting into a relationship with her..
You knew she loved partying all that blah..
Why is it now a problem?
She even tells you everything..meaning she probably has nothing to hide...
Ask her point blank and get the answer you want to hear or come back when you have solid reasons to suspect her!
Goodbye!
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by geezyk(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
slimyem: now when you don change am..make i knack u advice...cheesy
YOU ARE INSECURE!!
You knew who she was before getting into a relationship with her..
You knew she loved partying all that blah..
Why is it now a problem?
She even tells you everything..meaning she probably has nothing to hide...
Ask her point blank and get the answer you want to hear or come back when you have solid reasons to suspect her!
Goodbye!
Nice one there... Thnx bro
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by slimyem: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
geezyk:
Nice one there... Thnx bro
bro for where?
You nor see (f) for there ni?
Nor make me vex o!!cheesy
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by tai2(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
geezyk: Hey NLanders,I'm having problems in my new relationship,my new GF is kinda giving me the impression of infidelity.... I'm always seeing her posing for pix with like 3 to 4 different guys on her BBM and she kips using it as her dp,but wats making me become confused is that anytime she comes to my place she keeps showing me those pictures that 2 out of the 3 guys are married and the last one is just a friends frnd,plus she loves partying and going out on exquisite trips which she always tells me about it,I just laugh it off as if I'm not concerned,but deep inside me I'm hurt and angry..... I'm kinda getting tired of the relationship,but I really do love her pls nairalanders wat can I do

Proceed with caution.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by DukeNija(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dude relax. Your girlfriend is not cheating on you. Don't ruin your new relationship with your insecurities. Spend more time with her, go with her to those parties if you can, know her friends, male and female, get involved dude..just get involved.
My ex was like that when I met her, she had lots of male friends and acquintances. Infact at a point, I had to ask her where all those guys were. They all vanished because I was involved..
If you are laid back, you'll miss out on the fun. Let her know that you are not outgoing, but would do anything to make her happy..even partying.
Goodluck in your relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by DExplorer1: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2012
You just might not be good enough for her kind of person. Some female folks enjoys been around guys than their fellow gender and that doesn't mean they're more than friends. If you want to keep her, love and trust her. I see you're covered by emotions and you can't stand it. Let the lass be and deal with yourself but if you can't do that, pass her unto a better guy.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by ifihearam: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
You just might not be good enough for her kind of person. Some female folks enjoys been around guys than their fellow gender and that doesn't mean they're more than friends. If you want to keep her, love and trust her. I see you're covered by emotions and you can't stand it. Let the lass be and deal with yourself but if you can't do that, pass her unto a better guy.

D guy dey fear say he babe dey roll with people wey better pass am.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by DExplorer1: 12:22am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam:

D guy dey fear say he babe dey roll with people wey better pass am.
grin e be like say na insecurity dem dey call that kian thing na.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by somebodybobo: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Kill her and move on angry angry
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2012
Send me your girl's BB Pin so I can advise her for you.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by DExplorer1: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2012
somebodybobo: Kill her and move on angry angry
C'mon shut up and don't be silly.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by Mynd44: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Why suffer in silence? She is telling you things you are not comfortable with and you just sit there and take it? Dude you Ned to call the babe and you guys should talk. Make her understand that you don't like it and stop killing yourself.
And one more thing, YOU ARE INSECURE

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by geezyk(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2012
Thank u all for your contributions,I think d best thing to do at d moment is to sit her down and have a serious talk with her,and come to think of it,she invited me to a bach's eve this friday,I'm just afraid to lose her dats y I came here for u folks to help me out,but your contributions so far has been more than helpful,thank you all...
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by geezyk(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2012
somebodybobo: Kill her and move on angry angry
Is that wat made u kill ur ex??
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by nochio(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2012
its written on the wall
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by Mynd44: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2012
geezyk: Thank u all for your contributions,I think d best thing to do at d moment is to sit her down and have a serious talk with her,and come to think of it,she invited me to a bach's eve this friday,I'm just afraid to lose her dats y I came here for u folks to help me out,but your contributions so far has been more than helpful,thank you all...
You are welcome dude. Talk to her and make her understand
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by tobechi20(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Op. She lyk party,dancing, takin pics etc. U arent gvin her dat so she get it elswhere. Simple
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by geezyk(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2012
tobechi20: Op. She lyk party,dancing, takin pics etc. U arent gvin her dat so she get it elswhere. Simple
U totally made some sense there,that's all wat she loves doing... I think imma have to start taking her out on random occasions..
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
geezyk:
U totally made some sense there,that's all wat she loves doing... I think imma have to start taking her out on random occasions..
& dnt u dare start wat u cannot finish son! Else, u will begin τ̅o hatee her while doin it.
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by somebodybobo: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
geezyk:
Is that wat made u kill ur ex??

D-Explorer:
C'mon shut up and don't be silly.

Anuofias angry angry
Re: My Galfrnd Is Making Me Sense Infidelity in her by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
geezyk:
You don't have to change for her. If you are not comfortable with that, don't do it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Two Lesbian Wed! Do Ladies Really Need A Man? / When Is The Right Time To Ask A Lady's Hand In Friendship.. / A Broken Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.