Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis (24600 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Diagnosed With PROSTATE CANCER / Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis By German Doctors!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Eltonluigi(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Why would anybody go all the way to Germany for an appendix surgery when it can be done at any local hospital at home
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by prettybee2(f): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2012
luv2talk: Nigeria’s first lady is being treatedfor ruptured appendicitis in Germany.
Mum is the word at Aso Rock, seat of the Nigerian presidency, as state officials resort to silence in disclosing the health status of the First lady, Patience Jonathan, who is undergoing treatment at a German hospital.
Authoritative presidency sources, Tuesday, told PREMIUM TIMES that Mrs. Jonathan is receiving treatment for “ruptured appendicitis.” A source said the matter worsened because health officials erred in managing her illness and thought she had food poisoning.
Last night media aides to the first lady did not respond to a request by the Associated Press (AP) to comment on the situation. But a government official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, to the AP, held that the firstlady is being hospitalised for food poisoning.
According to the government official, Mrs. Jonathan fell sick about 10 days ago, after she hosted a summit of first ladies from across Africa.
Ayo Osinlu, the first lady’s spokesman, also did not respond to a request for comment on Tuesday.

SOURCE:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/98991-patience-jonathan-diagnosed-with-ruptured-appendicitis.html
Why did she nor go to abj hospital for jst common appendix or no bed as ubth be too.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Konnektions146(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2012
unanghope: Please can someone call NEPA office to take light over here in agwu LGA enugu am not use to this type of light.... Too much thing na disease ohhh.
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by deelicious: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2012
I smell a tummy tuck angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by prettybee2(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2012
Eltonluigi: Why would anybody all the way to Germany for an appendix surgery when it can be done at any local hospital at home
u nor knw say na 1st lady, u wnt make all dis our funny doc stain her wth anoda virus?... lipsrsealed
Eltonluigi: Why would anybody all the way to Germany for an appendix surgery when it can be done at any local hospital at home
u nor knw say na 1st lady, u wnt make all dis our funny doc stain her wth anoda virus?...
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by humpito(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Na cassava bread cause this grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by corexe: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2012
Too bad and idiotic to be wishing GEJ wife evil. the only sin she committed is being GEJ's wife. Wishing quick recovery Madam Patience
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Bintu4: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2012
O God delivers us 4rm dis dead pple o.
Must dey die in office ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by chucky234(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike:

Just listen to yourself. CNN is US government.
BBC is pro Lib Dems
NTA is pro Jonathan.
Fine agreed.
Did I ever mention the above media houses In my post? NO!

I said clearly ( and the records are still there on this thread) that these paid propagandists hardly quote reasonable media outfits like THISDAY, VANGURAD, PUNCH, GUARDIAN, and even Tinubu's NATIONNEWSPAPERS in support of their fictions.
Why must they resort to unreliable faceless online media for their fake rumours?
I await patiently for you to still come to tell me that the aforementioned newspaper companies work for Jonathan, then I will situate you in proper context.
When are you going to stop disgracing yourself in public,you must be living under olumo rock not to know how the system works in Nigeria. We know what happened to television stations in the past for reporting such news,by the way I have a copy of The Nation's newspaper with the story on its front page.
Your brain is failing,maybe you should be fly to Germany as well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Shaw007(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2012
"erred" so much for treatment abroad
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Super1759: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2012
unanghope: Please can someone call NEPA office to take light over here in agwu LGA enugu am not use to this type of light.... Too much thing na disease ohhh.
grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by okpurukata(f): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2012
This is clearly another failure on the part of Nigerian doctors. For how long will this continue? Imagine the doctors diagnosing food poisoning while the poor woman had a ruptured apendicitis.

Our doctors don't update their knowledge but care more about money. I remember when my legs almost got paralysed in 2011 and I kept going to hospital and the doctors told me I was over weight. It was on the Internet I discovered I had a decompressed nerve.

It is worrisome
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Super1759: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Parnassuss:

Allow the bell boys shout what they don't know. Sahara reporters thrive and survive despite what they do because they have cultured anonymity into their reportage which is best in today's Nigeria cos nobody knows who to harm or bribe. Besides, it should be stated that reporters of MOSTLY PRINT media actually send stories they have confirmed, but can't use it their paper because of the paper's bias, to Sahara reporters. That's how SR remains at the fore of the news not by having the most reporters but having the guts to print what nobody will even though somebody knows its true.
are you for real
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike: From Saharareporters to Premium times. I wonder why these blackmailers always love online news papers rather than the established print media in Nigeria.
Why don't these paid hirelings on Nairaland quote the likes of THISDAY, VANGUARD, PUNCH, GUARDIAN, and even their paymasters NATIONNEWSPAPERS?

The reason is simple. These online media platforms offer pure and unadulterated falsehood for their propaganda machinery. They have no means for verification of the authencity of its reports.
They just quote sources that are anonymous and the deal is done. It's simple. Just cook up c.ock and bull stories and engage an IT expert to upload it online. That is the height of faceless journalism.

A colleague of mine told me in the office that he will start believing anything from SAHARAREPORTERS whenever he sees their representative in any press briefing or conference.And I agree with him.

Check this...

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/34201/2012/09/05/patience_jonathan_was_ill_arrival_german_hospital.html

and this..

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/04/sources-patience-jonathan-hospitalized-in-germany/

and even this...
http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-first-lady-hospitalised-germany-source-103802945.html

[size=16pt]OLODO RABATA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by wrench: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Roland17: Am awaiting the lying pack headed by GEJ with Ruben Abati as its mouth piece to claim this story is false and that the first lady is resting.
Restin In Aso Rock.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by DExplorer1: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
luv2talk: Authoritative presidency sources, Tuesday, told PREMIUM TIMES that Mrs. Jonathan is receiving treatment for "ruptured appendicitis." A source said the matter worsened because health officials erred in managing her illness and thought she had food poisoning.

Last night media aides to the first lady did not respond to a request by the Associated Press (AP) to comment on the situation.

For an hungry and faceless agency to present a news like this after an official response from the real source to the situation on ground is an height of total irresponsibility, cheap publicity, low mentality, massive promiscuity and absolute decline of professional standard.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Shaw007(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
naturalwaves:
undecided undecided What's d correlation between a ruptured appendicitis and a tummy tuck? If d report is actually true,she will only undergo a minor surgery(Appendectomy)to cut off her Appendix.That's all! No need for tummy tuck cheesy cheesy.
its not that simple. . .if its ruptured,hehe. . .
From what i googled,this tin develops in 6-12 hrs,and most surgeries take place to avoid rupture,which means it wasnt even ruptured when she left here,the matter got complicated when they thought she had food poisoning

and besides,complications might come from the surgery itself(as usually is)
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by gbadexy(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
stanelvis:

Ur a big fool for calling him names. Ur not evEn sure that the woman is sick and ur here cursing ur father. Who d hell is d reporter sef?
I guess I now know who uses this I. D.
At least I have a father, not like you who was given birth to by someone you only heard of who also didn't know his father.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
I think Dedeike = Rueben Abati.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2012
When she was busy eating 1 billion naira worth of food she didn't know when her appendice exploded! Mtscheeeew!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by azimibraun: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Mk nobody disturb madam o! Agbati say she de Rest after long months of working. I jst hope she no rest in peace sha. A case study of Stella obj.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Shaw007(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Wait. . . . I thought Abati said she wasn't hospitalized in Germany?

Which one, food poisoning or Ruptured Appendicitis?

Which one?

I hope she makes it o. . . .every term, president or his wife dies. Wetin dey sele in that Aso Rock?
you know sey she don talk am b4. . ."My fellow widows" grin
so she don dey pray sey na she go leave house kampe. . .but anyhOw sha,looks like she'l be all fine
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Leobreezy(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Its a shame. Once again our national health care system has been ignored.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Dee60: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2012
IS THIS A VERDICT THAT NIGERIAN DOCTORS CANNOT DIAGNOSE APENDICITIS?
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Shaw007(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2012
folaked: dis people wit dia lies sha, so dia is no qualified doctor in naija treat appendicitis only in Germany??.. GEJ doesnt even trust d naija doctors on dis one.flyin his wife on emergency 2 Germany just 2 cure APPENDICITIS!! D truth will soon b out!!
i dont think its a matter of not trusting the Nigerian doctors,i think its more of a "Go 2 the best doctor" tin

Even Americans still go 2 switzerland for some peculiar surgeries!! I'm quite positive if she had malaria she wud av done it here

and tell me pls,if u had cancer,would u prefer 2 treat it here when u av greater chances abroad?
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Shaw007(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2012
redcliff: Do I sense some dejavu stella tinz?

*garri sellers say oho ohon*
pray history doesnt repeat itself!!
Cos GEJ might just lose it,obasanjo wudnt give a rats a$ss if his mother died!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by azimibraun: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Hypotheticaly speaking, God forbid sha o! If Dame kpai naija fit follow dia better o! E go bcom standard say president or him wife mst die as sacrifice so bin naija president no go b do or die again.. E go b strictly who ready die or lose wife 2 serve or to steal. Anybody reason am so?
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by sayso: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2012
azimibraun: Hypotheticaly speaking, God forbid sha o! If Dame kpai naija fit follow dia better o! E go bcom standard say president or him wife mst die as sacrifice so bin naija president no go b do or die again.. E go b strictly who ready die or lose wife 2 serve or to steal. Anybody reason am so?
to kpia 4 office go soon become standard for presidency.Bros I dey ur side 4 de matter wey you bring so.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by guy1234: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Check this out from The Nation Newspaper.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/60333-ailing-first-lady%E2%80%99s-aides-can%E2%80%99t-make-calls.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by highlandre(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=dedeike]From Saharareporters to Premium times. I wonder why these blackmailers always love online news papers rather than the established print media in Nigeria.
Why don't these paid hirelings on Nairaland quote the likes of THISDAY, VANGUARD, PUNCH, GUARDIAN, and even their paymasters NATIONNEWSPAPERS?

The reason is simple. These online media platforms offer pure and unadulterated falsehood for their propaganda machinery. They have no means for verification of the authencity of its reports.
They just quote sources that are anonymous and the deal is done. It's simple. Just cook up c.ock and bull stories and engage an IT expert to upload it online. That is the height of faceless journalism.

A colleague of mine told me in the office that he will start believing anything from SAHARAREPORTERS whenever he sees their representative in any press briefing or conference.And I agree with him.

But sir, do you think it's logically conceivable to believe that the First Lady, going by Reuben Abati's claim, is merely resting in Germany? It sounds petty to my sensibility!

However, I won't say Sahara-Reporters are always correct in their reportage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect / How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others - The Nation / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.