Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

. - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72923 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
plss all my items will get to you by 2nd of feb, try make them get to lagos b4 Val, they re ment for that season plss. thanks
r231:

I doubt that because it wont leave till friday plus clearing and all
Re: . by r231(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2016
chiboy11:
plss all my items will get to you by 2nd of feb, try make them get to lagos b4 Val, they re ment for that season plss. thanks

Same answer as the previous poster sir. I can't promise what I can't give so your request is not possible sir.
Re: . by Infomizer(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
r231:

Kindly resend and copy me. Segun@midasshipping.com

Thanks!

I've done that. I sent it to you this time around and CC'd sales@midasshipping.com.
Looking forward to reading from you ASAP.

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Infomizer:

I've done that. I sent it to you this time around and CC'd sales@midasshipping.com.
Looking forward to reading from you ASAP.

Still don't have your mail sir
Re: . by Infomizer(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
r231:

Still don't have your mail sir

There's a screenshot of my sent items folder. I goofed earlier today by typing "midasshippong" instead but I later corrected it. Whatagoan man?

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Infomizer:

There's a screenshot of my sent items folder. I goofed earlier today by typing "midasshippong" instead but I later corrected it. Whatagoan man?

Please give me your email address so I can mail you and you can forward the msgs to me because i still don't have them.

Thanks!!
Re: . by Infomizer(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2016
r231:

Please give me your email address so I can mail you and you can forward the msgs to me because i still don't have them.

Thanks!!

I just PM'd you.

1 Like

Re: . by afelouz(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Since 20th i got a text that manifest 1518 is undergoing clearing. Is d clearing not done Abi undecided
Re: . by Chumaco(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

Re: . by TeeteeK: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
I want to know how much it will cost to deliver this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bullet-Nutribullet-Series-Blender-System/dp/B00GCS37AY to Lagos. I ve it in Maryland already
Re: . by Lordtrillion(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'm Sorry i derailed your thread R231
TeeteeK:
I want to know how much it will cost to deliver this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bullet-Nutribullet-Series-Blender-System/dp/B00GCS37AY to Lagos. I ve it in Maryland already
Hello, Good Day

I can help you make payments on Amazon at a cheaper exchange rate better than what your bank will charge.
If you want to buy it yourself on Amazon, I can send a gift card to you of the equivalent amount the item costs which you'll use to pay or
If you'll prefare I buy it on your behalf & ship to midasshipping UK address, its also okay by me.

I just checked the Amazon link you posted & discovered the item is out of stock & unavailable. I'll advise you search for a similar product from another seller. I can also help you search for it if you don't mind cheesy

Below are my rates
Amazon.com: $1 = #250
Amazon.co.uk: £1 = #365

You can contact me via the phone no on my signature or quote this comment
Will be expecting your reply, thanks
Re: . by biznessman(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello @R231, are you also segun of Midas? As I have sent you an email concerning details of how to go about using your service and how your module of operations are, please check and get back to me asap, tnx
Re: . by r231(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
biznessman:
Hello @R231, are you also segun of Midas? As I have sent you an email concerning details of how to go about using your service and how your module of operations are, please check and get back to me asap, tnx

Okay!!

Replied
Re: . by biznessman(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Lordtrillion:
I'm Sorry i derailed your thread R231

Hello, Good Day

I can help you make payments on Amazon at a cheaper exchange rate better than what your bank will charge.
If you want to buy it yourself on Amazon, I can send a gift card to you of the equivalent amount the item costs which you'll use to pay or
If you'll prefare I buy it on your behalf & ship to midasshipping UK address, its also okay by me.

I just checked the Amazon link you posted & discovered the item is out of stock & unavailable. I'll advise you search for a similar product from another seller. I can also help you search for it if you don't mind cheesy

Below are my rates
Amazon.com: $1 = #250
Amazon.co.uk: £1 = #365

You can contact me via the phone no on my signature or quote this comment
Will be expecting your reply, thanks
Hi boss, could you help me in making payment, to a UK retail store, I will send u d details so u can check it out
Re: . by Lordtrillion(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2016
biznessman:

Hi boss, could you help me in making payment, to a UK retail store, I will send u d details so u can check it out
Ok, Which of the stores? Is it Amazon.co.uk ? Or send me the store link let me confirm if I can
Re: . by biznessman(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Lordtrillion:

Ok, Which of the stores? Is it Amazon.co.uk ? Or send me the store link let me confirm if I can
I have sent you an email with the UK store
Re: . by biznessman(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2016
biznessman:

www.eapollowholesale.co.uk
Re: . by Lordtrillion(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2016
biznessman:

I've not gotten the email. Which email did you send it to? Pls Send to Lordtrillion@ gmail.com
Re: . by Lancier(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can process your marine insurance certificates for all your Form M transactions.

We can come directly to you to pick up your Proforma Invoice and compute the premium payable. The marine certificate will only be processed upon payment of full premium.

You could also scan and send your Proforma Invoice to my email: lancier224@yahoo.com to enable me calculate the premium payable. We then deliver the certificate to you and pick up our premium upon delivery of certificate to you.

For further details, contact Lanre on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com bb pin: 2bd85fdb. 

InsuranceDirect2U™: Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed!
Re: . by Lordtrillion(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
biznessman:

www.eapollowholesale.co.uk
Ok, I've checked it out. I won't be able to make payments on it.
Re: . by r231(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
biznessman:

I sent you an email
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2016
I have a $50 Amazon gift card I want to sell
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
r231:

I sent you an email

hello, your people in US office are looking for my trouble oh. please speak to your people in your US office because if they try stepping on my toes, they will not like the way it would end. i really do not know how to rant on nairaland that is why i barely comment on your thread but if they dare me then i would not have any option but to drag them to CPC for resolution.
Re: . by r231(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
mavinc4u:

hello, your people in US office are looking for my trouble oh. please speak to your people in your US office because if they try stepping on my toes, they will not like the way it would end. i really do not know how to rant on nairaland that is why i barely comment on your thread but if they dare me then i would not have any option but to drag them to CPC for resolution.

What is this about ?

Send me an email - segun@midasshipping.com
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2016
r231:

What is this about ?

Send me an email - segun@midasshipping.com
have sent you a mail
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
pls send me your UK address to post my parcel to for shipment. Thanks
Re: . by demosoft: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shop for less
Re: . by Kingy10: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
demosoft:
Shop for less
Where bro?
Re: . by demosoft: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kingy10:

Where bro?
check my signature
Re: . by Kingy10: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
demosoft:
check my signature
What about that of Ship Cargo?
Re: . by demosoft: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kingy10:

What about that of Ship Cargo?
what's ship cargo

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.