Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

. - Business To Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (72848 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by heavyu: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Best bargain here www.nairaland.com/4247879
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ishilove:
mavinc, what is the issue?

Madam, am about uploading the shocking revelation now about Midas. i will put the link here shortly.
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
mavinc4u:

Madam, am about uploading the shocking revelation now about Midas. i will put the link here shortly.
This should be interesting...
Re: . by Shukusheka(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ishilove:

This should be interesting...
Na for things like this dem dey see you. You like scandals pass Kerry Washington sef. grin
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Shukusheka:
Na for things like this dem dey see you. You like scandals pass Kerry Washington sef. grin

Food for thought follow.

If you have ever used Midas, suggested to someone to use them or hoping to use them. please follow this link to learn from my experience as i have used them for 5 good years but in pain.

https://www.nairaland.com/4379171/experience-story-item-lost-using
Re: . by smallz001: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
r231,

Please do you guys ship from UK to Abuja? I am looking to have some parcels sent to me. Kindly, provide me with the details as well as contact information. Want to know the price and all.

Thanks
Re: . by Nike6: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
Hi,
Someone received PayPal with your company PayPal address and has refused to pay me.
PayPal address is accounting@midasshipping.com

Attached to this quote is the screenshot.
Kindly help me look into this., as his excuse for not paying me is because, your company has not accepted the payment.

I humbly request that u help me

r231:
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our company Midas Express Shipping and Freight.

Midas Shipping can pick up and freight your items from any location in the UK, US & Canada and deliver it to Airport or your door step at any location in the world.

If you and your company, have been looking for a reliable freight forwarder in the US or London to forward your shipment to you, you don’t have to look any further. Midas has over 12 years experience in the shipping business with full flagged offices in United Kingdom, USA, Nigeria and Ghana.

It will be a pleasure to add you to our list of satisfied customers. Feel free to contact me

Services provided
• Shipping Services For Large corporations, small business as well as individuals.
• Pick up, crating and professional packing.
• Preparation of shipping documents including, bookings, certificate of origins, preparation of ocean bills of lading, airway bills
• Door to door service on air freight to South America, Europe and various west African Countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya and Cameroon just to mention a few.
• 40ft and 20ft container shipment as well as Roll on Roll off (RO/RO) services.
• Procurement services
• Commercial invoices.
• Shipper export declaration.

Our goal is to conduct business with the greatest commitment and professional ethical standards. The next time you are in need of any shipping service whether big or small, why don’t you call Midas Shipping first? Make us your next shipping company, so that we can prove to you our competence.
We sincerely look forward to doing business with your company.

Kind regards,

UK (0208) 469. 2232 07846884965
USA (301) 317-0512

Nigeria Office: Ph:0702.804.3877, 01.7409939, 08101148582
017406516 , 017389082

Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority

Re: . by r231(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
Nike6:
Hi,
Someone received PayPal with your company PayPal address and has refused to pay me.
PayPal address is accounting@midasshipping.com

Attached to this quote is the screenshot.
Kindly help me look into this., as his excuse for not paying me is because, your company has not accepted the payment.

I humbly request that u help me

What is the payment for?

Is payment for freight
Re: . by Nike6: 5:37pm On May 01, 2018
I believe it's for one of ur services.

The fund buyer sent me ur company PayPal address, accounting@midasshipping.com

On requesting for my money(naira), he said ur company couldn't confirm payment.
I told him all the company needed to do was check mail and "accept payment"

Not heard from him since then.

Kindly confirm if the payment has been received by your firm, so I can take further actions with my buyer.

If it's still pending, kindly reject the transfer, so it can return to my PayPal account
r231:

What is the payment for?

Is payment for freight

Re: . by r231(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2018
Nike6:
I believe it's for one of ur services.

The fund buyer sent me ur company PayPal address, accounting@midasshipping.com

On requesting for my money(naira), he said ur company couldn't confirm payment.
I told him all the company needed to do was check mail and "accept payment"

Not heard from him since then.

Kindly confirm if the payment has been received by your firm, so I can take further actions with my buyer.

If it's still pending, kindly reject the transfer, so it can return to my PayPal account

We did not accept the payment as the USA office only trade in dollars not euro so can always recall the payment back from paypal.
Re: . by Nike6: 8:03pm On May 02, 2018
r231:

We did not accept the payment as the USA office only trade in dollars not euro so can always recall the payment back from paypal.

I have tried, I have also called PayPal, they said they can't do anything, except the fund recipient Rejects the funds.

The funds is still pending.
Plz kindly check your mail and reject the transaction.

Re: . by Nike6: 12:58pm On May 08, 2018
Kindly Reject the payment so that it can go back to the PayPal account.
I've called PayPal to recall it, but they said they can't cos it's a transaction in progress.

Kindly Cancel the payment from your end. You may need to your your mail to do this.
It's over 2 weeks now.

I appreciate ur responses.
Thanks
r231:

Re: . by Neocotez(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
r231:

Hello Sir,
Do you guys still ship down goods from US to lagos? Its been a while I left
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please send me your quotes
Re: . by MonitorSpirit: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Neocotez:
Please send me your quotes
Please send a mail to sales@midasshipping.com and you will get the quotes
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
MonitorSpirit:

Please send a mail to sales@midasshipping.com and you will get the quotes

Thanks, done that already no response
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why the thread cold, guys no dey import again?
Re: . by psalmz(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nice
Re: . by psalmz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Neocotez:

Hello Sir,
Do you guys still ship down goods from US to lagos? Its been a while I left
Yes they do,their office is around life mate furniture ware house ikosi road,Oregun Lagos
Re: . by fredrickz03: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dear midas,
Kindly send to me a total breakdown of your shipping cost from New jersey, Maryland and Los Angeles all in the USA to Lagos.

I buy phones from these places to Lagos. let me know how much I will be paying per phone

Hope doing business with you.
Re: . by psalmz(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2018
fredrickz03:
Dear midas,
Kindly send to me a total breakdown of your shipping cost from New jersey, Maryland and Los Angeles all in the USA to Lagos.

I buy phones from these places to Lagos. let me know how much I will be paying per phone

Hope doing business with you.
Call them on 08101148582, or visit them at plot 1 ,ikosi road Oregun,Midas shipping,inside the main compound life mate furniture

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.