Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman (22171 Views)

PHOTO: Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos / Port-Harcourt-based Firms Dump Wastes In Aba — Ikpeazu / 60-year Old Maiduguri Based Businessman Hands Over Boko Haram Son To JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by sniperwolf(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hitman: Absolution
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by eamon360(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
because d gurl na big man pikin na im make them fit reach dis episode. If na poor man pikin mata 4 don close.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Chanchit: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
van bonattel:

50 thousand naira

50k for wetin...? No be steal u steal am...? I go buy, if u gree 6k...
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by zobasky24k(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
passionate88: imagine business man no fit go callus miller for ph buy brand new bb, na 2nd hand... D guy fall hands

shut up that your dirty mouth..the person in question is a business man,maybe he figured out that buying a used bb would be less costly.dats wat business in al about.
2ndly,a man selling pepper or garri for ph,no be business man?
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Abbott(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: I never knew BBpin can be used to trace sim number. That's classic!!

Really
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Pdizzle(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bt wen d son of a common man is murderd ntin happens *jes tinkin
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by OldDirtyBastard: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
van bonattel:

50 thousand naira

3kay last
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by folahann(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
This girl come become celebrity after death. Like she's the only Cynthia in 9ja
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by vanbonattel: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
bigmaut: kai! those eastern folks will not kill us all after gvn us nigerian a bad name evrytime in abroad.dia victim smell like goat to them, that dey even give her bum bum a big & deep bite & evn won upload d video,are those clifford orji kinsmen not d one that rape a lady in abia state university & upload d video on d net i saw a link angry angry angry

Send them out of Nigeria! Easteners do not belong in this peaceful country.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Ralphjoe(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
what a story, i still think there is more to this story than meet the eye
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by Elueme: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
OldDirtyBastard:

3kay last
Tits like this can irresistibly lead to hell, straight up
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by funshint(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
OldDirtyBastard: [size=20pt]Abeg this IPO nah serious Jack Bauer![/size]

Kudos!

infact d IPO shld be commended and infact given an award. Dis' 1 of d best investigation carried out so far by d Nigerian police!
In addition tanx 2 seun and co. 4 unbanning me after d Garri episode grin
OldDirtyBastard: [size=20pt]Abeg this IPO nah serious Jack Bauer![/size]

Kudos!

infact d IPO shld be commended and infact given an award. Dis' 1 of d best investigation carried out so far by d Nigerian police!
In addition tanx 2 seun and co. 4 unbanning me after d Garri episode
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by moshmusth(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
DICKtator: I mean we can't but give kudos to The Nigerian Police for still putting more spirited efforts to ensure that this case reaches a reasonable end.though,....come to think of it, na because her papa na soldier, you wan make the nigerian police hear wen!!!!
grin grin grin grin

Na because say she be known person..countless of rapings dey go foe backyard.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by mamagee3(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Though she made a lot of costly mistakes, no one deserves to die for their mistakes.

They should be alive and learn from them, may her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by GudluckIBB(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
jammyng: the man has done nothing wrong IMO, how is he to know it's a stolen phone?! He bought it from a friend like most of us do.

I will never buy a faily use bb phone again.wether london,America or even japanese use,i will not buy anymore.Thank God for Ebay and Amazon.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by lillaowow(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
so our police wise like dis?

What about the BOKO boyz?
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by sheringan(f): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
fortyfeet: the last used item i bought was from a neighbour who returned from the united states. i still don't feel safe.
Nah obama phone ooh.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by ignis: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Those interested in buying second hand london used and america used blackberry should be aware. If you cannot afford a new blackberry it's better you don't buy any. This man may be innocent, he might just buy the blackberry from roadside phone hawker. So please lets be warned and be careful.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
T9ksy: And they videoed the whole sordid scene..............whatever for?

My dear, even me I wonder o!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by lumeneng22: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
jammyng: the man has done nothing wrong IMO, how is he to know it's a stolen phone?! He bought it from a friend like most of us do.
. My friend, if we dont learn to do some things right now we will never know. Them no de sell bb for ph? They shud charge the buyer, the seller even the courier company for murder.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by lastpage: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
fortyfeet: the last used item i bought was from a neighbour who returned from the united states. i still don't feel safe.
If its from "overseas" not likely it would have been used for such crimes!
Dont stress yourself, its the "Nigerian used BB" (like this one) you should worry about.

Moreover, what about "used cars", used Laptop......even "Okrika" used cloth is not left out! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by lastpage: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
GudluckIBB:

I will never buy a faily use bb phone again.wether london,America or even japanese use,i will not buy anymore.Thank God for Ebay and Amazon.

But some of those things sold on Ebay and Amazon are also "used Products"?
Imagine if someone registered an account on Ebay and put this "same Cynthia phone" up for sale there, would you not have bought it?......................and how would you be different from this "P/Harcourt buyer" then?

"New" is better in everything you buy, (except in Nigeria where "Tokunboh car parts" are touted to be better than "new parts" 'cos "New = FAKE/Iboh-made" over here!) though due to poverty, a lot of peeps struggle to buy new items.

Lastpage!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by ignis: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2012
lastpage:
If its from "overseas" not likely it would have been used for such crimes!
Dont stress yourself, its the "Nigerian used BB" (like this one) you should worry about.

Moreover, what about "used cars", used Laptop......even "Okrika" used cloth is not left out! grin grin

Lastpage!
How can you differentiate london used BB from nigeria used BB, is it written on the body? My dear most of these so called london used BB are nigerian used. The safest course of action is to avoid buying any second hand BB as you don't the crime it's subsequently involved with.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by doukno: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2012
afam4eva: But why did the media and Nigerians become so frenzy about Cynthia's murder? is it that this kind of thing has never happened before or that it happens once in a blue moon. I'm jusy curious because Nigerians get killed everyday.

https://www.nairaland.com/1039157/cynthias-murder-why-frenzy

THIS IS TO SHOW YOU HOW THEY CAN USE THE PRESS TO DESTROY WHO THEY WANT TO DESTROY AND SAVE THEIR KITS AND KIN WHO COMMIT CRIME. AN ACTOR ALLEGEDLY POISONED THE WIFE TO STEAL HER PROPERTIES BUT CHECK ALL THE NEWSPAPERS AND FORUMS AND YOU WILL SEE THE TONE THEY ARE USING TO REPORT IT AND THAT IS WHY THE CASE IS ALMOST DEAD. THE FAMILY OF THE MURDERED WOMAN IS AGAINST A WHOLE STATE NOT ONE CRIMINAL AND SO THEY CANNOT PURSUE THE CASE. I WANT NIGERIANS TO UNDERSTAND THE PEOPLE THAT POST EVERYTHING THEY READ ONLINE SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF ANYTHING YOU READ
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by osho3mtech(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2012
You see how the role of ICT in an economy is advantageous... With such tech means. Criminal could be monitored and tracked any where and anytime. Nigeria need to Advance in the mode of investigation. There is nothing that is hidden on network of communication. Kuddos to Nigeria police if dey continue like this with investigations
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by chineduho: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
This is the first time Nigeria Police is really crackin a case,welldone.Hope Boko Haram can learn from this,Science and Technology is the way.
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by lastpage: 2:34am On Sep 07, 2012
ignis:
How can you differentiate london used BB from nigeria used BB, is it written on the body? My dear most of these so called london used BB are nigerian used. The safest course of action is to avoid buying any second hand BB as you don't the crime it's subsequently involved with.
If you buy an "locked BB" on say Orange or O2 network...........Would you think it was a Nigerian used BB?
Those networks can only happen on such "Tokunboh" Phones grin

Thats just one way to differentiate it. wink

I am just looking out for those who cant afford 'brand new BB' but if one can afford it, NEW is always better in ANYTHING!

Lastpage!
Re: Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman by jpphilips(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Osrachingy:

Thank God i ride okada...aw bout u wey no even get job con dey form familiarity for here...abi u tink say i no kno u nii...u dis Article Of No Comercial Value...and yes! Damn right i avnt handled such transactns..and if u av...send me 5 bags of garri..i dey for ma skul..FUTA..u kno exactly where to find me dere. Stewpid #MOFO

is this where Nairaland has degenerated to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9-month-old Baby Burnt To Death In Sapele / Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige / Nigerian Police Officers Are Seen As The Best In The World - IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.