Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls (13236 Views)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by olawalebabs(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Can't they learn from Yar'Adua? Dame is human and she is prone to ill health, let the nation know it is nothing bad. since they did not do the right thing by making our health system works, their conscience will continue to prick them. Get well Madam.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by ztar(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
it's no longer news dat our leaders don't trust d state of healthcare facilities in d country...let them cont speaking with two sides of their mouth...as d G4 pple will say '... ... ... ..'

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by tunapawizzy: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
naija_swag: Why should they make calls? who are they calling?
dey want to update omojuwa and saharareporters
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hmm this is how they were doing with Yaradua, hmm again.

Why won't they say what is wrong with her? Even if its Aids surely she won't be the first nor last person to have it.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by oyedun82(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Is she sick or she ate poison Is she Receiving Treatment or She is Resting , bt dey said we are giant of africa. Why cant she stay here for better treatment wit better facility distributed by her husband. Maybe be she wan die foreign death.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by chii8(f): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
9icest: angryThat was how Yaradua own too start oh. One BS after the other. Anyways, she's just d first lady. So this won't really do us any bad. Besides, she's more useless than her hubby
Mr Seun,i dnt tink its right 4 u to allow sombdy on NL call d president n hs sick wife useless...its nt fair
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by blacksta(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yar Adua Saga Part 2

Next we go hear she is drinking tea and climbing flight of stairs
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by nagoma(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm this is how they were doing with Yaradua, hmm again.

Why won't they say what is wrong with her? Even if its Aids surely she won't be the first nor last person to have it.

Cabal at work.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
But ABATI said she simply went to Germany to rest undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by freecocoa(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
chii8: Mr Seun,i dnt tink its right 4 u to allow sombdy on NL call d president n hs sick wife useless...its nt fair
Story, and what they are doing to the masses in this country is fair abi?

Abeg make we hear word.angry
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by bigmo1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
chii8: Mr Seun,i dnt tink its right 4 u to allow sombdy on NL call d president n hs sick wife useless...its nt fair
Haven't you heard about freedom of speech. You can close your eyes or your ears if certain words are obscene to you
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by bigmo1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Haven't you heard about freedom of speech. You can close your eyes or your ears if certain statements are obscene to you.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Yungchamp(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
wetin concern u?na ur hand he use write am?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by xyrahim: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
patience should allow the aid to make calls if everything is fine
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by acidtalk: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Let them slice her stomach open and REMOVE ALL THE LOOTED CASH SHE KEPT INSIDE
Nothing is wrong with madam, she is only having pains from stuffed cash of dollar bales that's making her uncomfortable that's all.

Madam couldn't trust her aides to give them the cash to hold so she decided to swallow it like baba suwe.
But as God wan catch her, she no get the kin jazz wey baba suwe get.

Bunch of useless corrupt infested souls.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by muyenmuyen: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
my prayer is that , you will come out of this problem in Jesus name Amen. ldont want ur dealth at dis time
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]Get well soon ma'am! Guyz check my signature
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by DExplorer1: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
Some news just doesn't make sense anymore
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by chrome1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
And how does this stop the printing of N5000 notes?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by 5alive(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
My prayer is dat, u wil come out of Germany alive and immediately u arrive at MMIA, u wil collapse and die
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by jeroton: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dem say she go rest, NL abeg make una leave the woman make she rest in peace nah grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by sped1oro(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
am not sure malaria could be treated in National Hospital Abuja,because every little thing they just fly out for treatmemt
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by 1025: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
when joe was lunching casava bread and taking N1B for feeding, i was going to ask how they will spend the money. if u eat too much prada casava or gucci cassava bread, u must get poisoned by the bread.
when this woman was the first lady of bayelsa state, she was involved in a $13m money laundry and now that she is the nigerian first lady, my fear is that she has gone to german to drop some dollars.
we are all waiting but we can all celebrate if it is true that our money don poison her. many more to go.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by folahann(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
Whenever a Nigerian first lady is resting abroad, her aides must not make phone calls. Add that to the constitution.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Baawaa(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Behind every rumors there is always an element of truth grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by ochallo: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Now seriously i have to quote someone here, " how does this affect the price of garri in the market, my fellow widows?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Sunjos: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
9icest: angryThat was how Yaradua own too start oh. One BS after the other. Anyways, she's just d first lady. So this won't really do us any bad. Besides, she's more useless than her hubby
pls lets be civil in our comments. We can play politics with other things but not health. Lets wish her well regardless of all the odds we have against GEJ
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by ujukala: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Im beginning to doubt if this woman is alive.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Seemyfather(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
My own be sey; wherever she might be, abeg make them treat her with patience o!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by gbadexy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kaki P: Aso Rock and its history sha..one person must go!

True, that would deter people from the office of the president.
I don't feel anything because they are fortunate to have access to world class treatment, my sympathy goes for nigerians with more critical condition without means of affording the treatment.
I really hope the first lady is able to draw serious lessons and turn a new leave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo / Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) / Only One Chibok Girl Has A Baby - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.