Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls (13227 Views)

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by klax(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
I dont really have much to say as per the first lady for now till we know what is really going on. And I think too much money has be waasted in Nigeria for rubbish project and the Health sector is in RUIN TO extent all these top official has to be flown abroad all the time for medical treament.

I wish the first lady speedy recovery. As human I don't see any reason why would anyone was trying to terminate a fellow human life.

Reserve my comment on this for now.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by 1025: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sunjos:
pls lets be civil in our comments. We can play politics with other things but not health. Lets wish her well regardless of all the odds we have against GEJ

shut up my friend. u think i do not know why you are pretending to be the only good nigerian here? you are aware that jonathan will soon set up a committee on the first lady's health and as such, u will be made a member of that committee. shame to u and that committee because last night i had a dream that all the members of the committee were arrested and while in detention they ate food poison.
be careful because is not every committee joe forms is good.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by ifyalways(f): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
Time would tell. . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by obiena: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mek una no 4get ha comment and i quote 'my fellow widows' so she knw say pesin must die in office . . .lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by alons: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
nija for you nt 4 me hahahahahaha playing with their mama and papa them
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by oyedun82(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
muyenmuyen: my prayer is that , you will come out of this problem in Jesus name Amen. ldont want ur dealth at dis time
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
obicentlis: Person wey go die, go die. Even if you taken am to the best hospital. Anything wey wan happen, make e happen. What's the difference?
...just dey imagine d shape of ur mouth! ''ewu''
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by playahP(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Millions of lives has been lost due to the incompetence of GEJ!! I think he should have a taste of his own medicine!!
Food poisoning or not, her death is inevitable! Atleast goodluck can chop the 1billion naira cassava soup alone!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Baawaa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Demdem: But ABATI said she simply went to Germany to rest undecided undecided
Is like you don't know the meaning ABATI.ABATI means LIAR grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Baawaa:
Is like you don't know the meaning ABATI.ABATI means LIAR grin grin grin grin

now i know better grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Kx: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
ojotask:
All I know is that the First Lady is recuperating and even shook hands with some of the aides that followed her to Germany before she was admitted. “
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/60333-ailing-first-lady%E2%80%99s-aides-can%E2%80%99t-make-calls.html

How come everything they tell us reminds us of the exact way Yaradua's case was handled.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by ireke(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
NIGERIANS!!! dem say person dey rest una dey wish am to get well soon? Why una dey drink panadol for another person headache. Na rest dem talk say she dey rest so make we all leave am make she rest in peace. dem go meet us here when dem don ready to tell us the true. Sahara reporters go bring the one wey dem leave out and we go add am together to get full gist. Madam first lady, rest in peace jare.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by toptop: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
The first lady may just be pregnant.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by indmix: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ruptured appendicitis? Food poisoning in Aso Rock? Or in Dubai? Confusion! I am having serious headache but unfortunately I Ĵüڪ† ђά̲̣̣vέ to do with some pain reliever. How I wish I could be flown abroad in a jet for emergency treatment.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by 1025: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
BREAKING NEWS
it has officially been confirmed that ...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by JIMPAUL: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Quick recovery 1st lady
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Audukaya: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
That is the effect of casava bread,i guess.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by slightlyMad(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
damn, this woman is gone.

a ruptured appendicitis which i guess happened while in midair
infection would have set in.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
When people open eye dey chop 1Billion Naira food a year, How you no go get food poisoning
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by YungG(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Super1759: Who wana kill our 1st lady? Who wana make our beloved gej a widower. That's bad!!!
Poisoned @ dubai, hmmmmmmmmm
i can say that the first lady have so many enemies..1. The people wey she wan took their land thru FCT, 2. People wey wan that position of PERM SEC, 3. People way need that president of african first lady post,4. Land tussle wit ex first lady,5. Post of that nigerian first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by UNLEASHED(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs GEJ! Mrs GEJ!! Mrs GEJ!!! How many times I call you? No die put for Germany o!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
No wonder my colleagues in the college of medicine all want to Practice out of Nigeria. A case where the "President of the Ijaw nation" and his contemporaries doesnt believe in our Health care system when they didnt provide its efficient delivery.

Smh, how does this ensure i'll finally get my MBBS??
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
KAI. Who poison my first lady. This animals will stop at nothing in other to hurt GEJ. God Punish Dem All
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by Rossikk(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
May I wish the first lady a speedy recovery from her ailment. Her husband, Mr President, has done some commendable work in raising our power supply profile, to the point many of us are starting to forget what a generator sounds like. A first in recent Nigerian history. That for me is sufficient reason to wish the first family well and Godspeed in Madam's recovery. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by coded777: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Must evrything make news, ehn?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by olabiz2010: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2012
Abacha n wife went to ASO ROCK, only d wife came back, Obasanjo n Stella went, only Obj came back, Yar'adua n Turai, only Turai came back, now GEJ and Patience ..... Hmmm.....hope am not the only one thinking this way. I pray the history will not repeat itself. Get well soon ma'am

NIGERIA: GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION.

Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by iahmed(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
foreign or local death na death when its your turn then it is your turn,no mago mago because death no respect position or status.The rich also quench.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by redsun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
That will be one good riddance.We dont actually need people like that to be running our affairs,they are of more harm than good.Nigerian politicians will be more useful to nigerians,dead.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Aides Are Barred From Calls by mmimahbub(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
[/color]Na the trash she ate before going to aso rock resurfacing grin [color=#000000] cos N3 Million naira meal is not easy for the short,squat,bull-ish lady's tummy. Na our first Lady and Na our money dem use treat her but they are lying and hiding the current issue IS SICKNESS A SHAME?....mtsew *sips coke and eats gala*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election 2019: Voting Will Commence At 8am On Saturday - INEC / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, NCF Ask Buhari To Honour Reps’ Summons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.