Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him (874 Views)

How Can A Guy Make Girls Spend Money On Him? / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / How Can A Guy Make A Lesbian To Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him by Akinjide2001(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi pals, really need advice on how to make a girl like a guy. My friend likes dis girl but she doesn't like him. Pls wat can he do to make her like him
Re: How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him by DencoPalata1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Akinjide2001: Hi pals, really need advice on how to make a girl like a guy. My friend likes dis girl but she doesn't like him. Pls wat can he do to make her like him
The only way he can make her like him is by leaving the gal..
Re: How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him by Akinjide2001(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dis guy realy likes her. He's always thinkin bout her
Re: How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tell him to Be himself look good and gentle. . . Buh i advice the guy to drop her since the gal has no feelings for him.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him by wonlasewonimi: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
otumorkpo always work.
Re: How Does A Guy Make A Girl Like Him by Chanchit: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sharrrap, na you, no lie ontop your friend... Anyway, i will help you, u knw this indian temple posters you see all around.... Karashima temple, kurubusu temple, taraj budah and so on, jst go to one of them and ask for touch and follow ring, Gbam....! The gurl is yours... Goood luck...! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Men! / To All African Girls/ladies/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.