Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air (14767 Views)

Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / BREAKING NEWS: FG Lifts Ban On Dana Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by gramci: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
Its better to be late than to be the late
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by garridude: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
I'm beginning to hate this badluck egbere jo-lantern!
So all those people just died for nothing
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
9icest: Now I know GEJ and his cabinets hate Nigerians with such deep passion.
I wish my people the best of luck. I better halt my Ajah project, and start planning full citizenship down here in Malaysia angry
Please bro, sell the Ajah project to me. Stay in Malay!!!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
The Aviation Authorities reviewed the age of Planes flying within the Nigeria Airspace. So if the AirPlanes in Dana Fleet meets the standard, why should they stay grounded ? Governance, just like business isnt emotional affair. These fields are guided by logic.

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hope they've done their checks and balances
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
LeoMax: The Aviation Authorities reviewed the age of Planes flying within the Nigeria Airspace. So if the AirPlanes in Dana Fleet meets the standard, why should they stay grounded ? Governance, just like business isnt emotional affair. These fields are guided by logic.

which Aviation Authority? the one riddled with corruption or another one.This is pure rubbish. modaphukas
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by adora4u1: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Jonathan and Patience should have a test run on Dana Air to convince Nigerians of its safety!

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by alaoeri: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Chai 9ja na wah oh, guess ghana must gö don exchange hands.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by pingpong1: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
yeye4live: dey re nigerian, dis dana na indian , dats politic n bad rules n legilation ova our own self

Maybe Gej will soon visit India or the Indian PM is due here soon. Politics at play here people.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
patttcom:

which Aviation Authority? the one riddled with corruption or another one.This is pure rubbish. modaphukas
Shut the fvck up. The age of Planes in Nigeria Airspace has been reviewed, you no get TV for house ? Or you no dey watch TV.....you depend on Nairaland for all your info then its a shame. nairaland is pure garbage!!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is one of the best decisions for the industry,
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by dasparrow: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Post

Nigerians will be foolish to patronize Dana airlines again. No wonder Dana Air managing director was seen enjoying himself at Peter Okoye's baby momma's birthday party. He knew he had bribed enough government officials and that things were soon going to be back to business as usual. I weep for Nigeria!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nicholaxz: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by chino4(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dana Air go cheap die.They must have satisfied d necessary criteria to be let back into d industry.Any one dat collected money obviously has collected blood money .
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Leobreezy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
@op. You expunged how much bribe GEJ and his cohorts took from Dana airline to grant them operative license again.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by UyiIredia(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Its one thing to lift the suspension. Its another to regain the trust of their customers. Will people still want to use dana Air ?
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
What is the worth of a Nigerian's live.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by takedat(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
Initially the aviation minister said the plane crashed due to negligence on the part of DANA.This is enough excuse to revoke their license for life but FG doesnt value the lives of its citizens hence without waiting for the final report of the black box investigation they went ahead to restore their operating license
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
what people forget is that all these airlines are owing the govt from the bail out money given to them.....so if they dont fly govt will loose that fund that has been pumped into all these airlines.... grin grin grin grin so my people its bizness as usual ......its all about tax and cashflow....our life no count....... angry angry angry
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by folahann(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
I trust Nigerians, a lot of people won't go near Dana again even at gunpoint. If you even pay some people to fly, na slap dem in slap you.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Ninilowo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
-pilot: “Lagos Tower, Dana code 0992!”
ATC: “Dana Code 0992, this is Lagos radar, go ahead!”
Co-pilot: “May Day! May Day! May Day! Dana code 0992 Five
November Romeo Alpha Mike! (5N-RAM) dual engine
failure!”
ATC: “Dana Code 0992, read me?”
Co-pilot: “I read you five by five! Dual engine failure!
Negative response from throttle! Requesting for direct
straight approach!”
ATC: “Alright, position it one mile to touch down, Runway
18R! Contact tower now on 1181!”
Co-pilot: “1181 Good day!”
Oh my God!

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Ninilowo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ninilowo: -pilot: “Lagos Tower, Dana code 0992!”
ATC: “Dana Code 0992, this is Lagos radar, go ahead!”
Co-pilot: “May Day! May Day! May Day! Dana code 0992 Five
November Romeo Alpha Mike! (5N-RAM) dual engine
failure!”
ATC: “Dana Code 0992, read me?”
Co-pilot: “I read you five by five! Dual engine failure!
Negative response from throttle! Requesting for direct
straight approach!”
ATC: “Alright, position it one mile to touch down, Runway
18R! Contact tower now on 1181!”
Co-pilot: “1181 Good day!”
Oh my God!
GHANA MUST GO DON CCIRCULATE
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by wyt(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
if u have being to airport recently u will appreciate d move. it is sooo difficult to get ticket from Abj to lag. now, air nigeria is out of operation! good move GEJ. i suport it so far as operational and technical audit was carried out.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
wyt: if u have being to airport recently u will appreciate d move. it is sooo difficult to get ticket from Abj to lag. now, air nigeria is out of operation! good move GEJ. i suport it so far as operational and technical audit was carried out.
Many of those who complain actually attest they dont fly airplanes. They prefer flying online.....

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Clairette(f): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: Thank God I have never entered an aeroplane ! The day I will try it I will stay with the pilots in the cockpit! I no wan hear story!! undecided

My lady
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by schorlbone(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Thank God say we get six private jet for our house...

I feel sorry for those boarding those craps undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by rooftech: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Most of the people commenting here dont realise what air travellers are going through,only arik and aero is currenly serving nigeria
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by gulfer: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: Thank God I have never entered an aeroplane ! The day I will try it I will stay with the pilots in the cockpit! I no wan hear story!! undecided
Lwkmd
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by kelvincoll(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
shadeltec: Trust Indians they know their way

Bro, isn't it obvious? the way these guys get there way around Nigeria the thing no tire una? they know the dirty game better undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Air by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
spykid014: Hmmm.... I can't evaa fly dana again, d fear is always gon b thr. Good4dem tho, I hope dey haven't lost oda customers.
May the souls of the crash victims continue to Rest In Peace!

Vehicle have accidents and we still use them.
I would not know, if you have ever travelled via ABC or Chisco Transport before, but one thing I know is, these vehicle once had accidents before and people still travel with 'em.
Dana may come back to be the best in the industry.......they may come back to be the worst.
....Some of the interviews, during the crisis. -A Pilot, said 'One thing for sure is that, as long as plane fly, there will always be plane crash all over the world'
Am sure, more than 50people die daily on road accidents in Nigeria, but this does not mean we should stop using the roads.
Lets keep praying for safety and that all these sectors will be well managed based on Standard Practice.

May their Souls Rest in Peace - The Dana Air Victims.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity / Container Falls At Majidun Awori In Ikorodu (Photos) / African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.