Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. (28195 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by jonahjames(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
C as en ugly choi..lukn like boy boy[quote][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by SamMilla1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Who is Dbanj?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by DICKtator: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove: D'banj own no pass to dey snap picture with celebrities.

Akpan oshi. Smh

Maybe you do not know, but he was featured in a movie done by Kanye West and he also would feature in the new album by the G.O.O.D crew.

so , You can thank me later for the info,it is alright by me
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by JOEWAYNE(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
dbanj having pics wif celebrities doesnt count.let him feature them instead of following kanye west like a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Deiok(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
if he like let him go snap picture with lucifer. I dont care.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by mattsteve(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
this thread shaaa.....
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by LarryTreash(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
We r nt dautin a fact dat u r dia bt @ list do ur own tin, no b 2 dey follow follow celebs snap b d KOKO. because as i dey c u so Omo na u dey realy sit 4 d LONGEST TIN, Abi Don Jazzy don Jaz all ur talent? O boy open ur eye & sit up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by lehsi: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
We tired of pictures jwo....when is he gonna sing wf these peeps......akpan cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by ifihearam: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
pro01:
But you care enough to click on the topic, view the thread, and comment on it.

Nor mind dem. Bad belle go kill dem
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by ourdailygarri: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
If he like he should waka with Obama, I have no idea how that affects the price of poisoned cassava bread at Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by sumtinsumtin: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Funny this made his way to the front page, but seriously, does it stop me from drinking sumtinsumtin?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Dotman01(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2012

Akpan oshi. Smh
He was not just taking pics anyhow, use ur head, he was there to celebrate 'The Luda Day
Weekend' With Ludacris In Atlanta.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by strangest(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
na Akpan and kanye west songs we want to see or akpan and ludacris song, all this na stunts, this are guys you run into if you rock the best party or come around area where things dey happen
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Chanchit: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2012

Akpan oshi. Smh

Lol @ new profile pix, i dn't even knw u've taken heed to my instuction..

D'banga no be Akpan o, He's the Koko master aka Ejan'la, aka the black mamba, aka Ashiaraba.

All this pix na wash, if He really wants to suprise me, He should try to date that kim's ashawo sister, not chloe o, or better still try their mama.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by elamx(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
Abeg leave skı banj alone make he groove.hypocrıtes wont achıeve any thıng ıf u contınue to talk ur bad belle mouth.......skı banjo keep ıt up
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Dotman01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
D’Banj was a Special
Guest at Ludacris’ 7th Annual Luda
Day Weekend, 2012 Posted on Thursday, September 6th,
2012 at 2:25 AM By Onos O Chris “Ludacris” Bridges kicks off his 7th annual “Luda Day weekend” this year with giving back to the community, which he says is the most gratifying component of his five day event. “Supporting our youth includes educating and empowering them about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle-responsible dating, greener communities, and healthy eating habits. Eating right and exercise promote good habits, both mentally and physically. We want to show young people that physical activity and eating well can be fun and a part of your everyday life.” The annual event shows a different side to the Grammy-winning rapper as he drops the mic and calls on his friends for a weekend full of charity and good cause… and a little (a lot of) fun. The 7th Annual LudaDay Weekend Event involved: Thursday, August 30th - “Welcome to Atlanta Dinner” Friday, August 31st - “Luda Salutes the DJs & Media Appreciation”; “The Healthy Life Styles event” which served as the launch of two new programs organized by The Ludacris Foundation including the Choose Well Campaign and the Financial Literacy Program. Saturday, September 1st – “Luda & Friends College Campus Takeover” & “LudaDay Party” Sunday, September 2nd - “Ludacris (Team Luda) vs. Kevin Hart (Team Hart)” Celebrity Basketball Game at Morehouse College, Forbes Arena. Monday, September 3rd – “Splash Waterfalls 2012 The World Famous Private Mansion Pool Party” And, D’Banj was one of the special guests. Here are some photos of D’Banj during the annual event. Also, the charity basketball game featured the likes of Kevin Hart, Pusha T, Ma$e and many more make appearances. “First of all I want to thank everybody for buying tickets to this game. We raised over $30,000 for Ludacris foundations and that goes right back in the hood and goes back to the city of Atlanta that’s been supporting me since day one.” – Ludacris
www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/06/bn-bytes-dbanj-was-a-special-guest-at-ludacris-7th-annual-luda-day-weekend-2012/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by EmmaUG: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
See people are just hating D baba and he doesn't even no and care abt ur existence stil ur rushing to comment.upon all dat it doesn't effect the price of his signing
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by KINGwax(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2012

Akpan oshi. Smh
stupidity of the highest order. The first step to failure is to start beefing the successful. You self try be akpan first make we talk abt u. Shebi we talk abt omotola's hair. Let's talk abt your foul mouth too. Abi make u snap pix wit edris, at the least
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
SlyIg: Who cares!
NFCS DOES
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Brand_new: At least he has to show you who he`s chilling with ...
Lol cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
kokosheen: And people keep wondering why the G-squad is abound. Really, this shouldn't be on the front page.
Lmao!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
tunapawizzy:
u n wizkid .....we go still treat una Bleep up....
Oya bring it on! cool
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
KINGwax: stupidity of the highest order. The first step to failure is to start beefing the successful. You self try be akpan first make we talk abt u. Shebi we talk abt omotola's hair. Let's talk abt your foul mouth too. Abi make u snap pix wit edris, at the least
Yo assshole, you can come kiss my asss! It has more sense than you, with that whitish drool you call a brain encased in your mahogany-thick cranium.

Madrefrecker angry
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chanchit:

Lol @ new profile pix, i dn't even knw u've taken heed to my instuction..

Errr, remind me of this instruction again... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami / Monalisa Chinda Flawless In New Photos / Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.