Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. (28192 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Navalsadiq(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
It it is easy go and chill and snap with ludacris na.de baba they chill!ko easy!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
Praise the Lord! Brothers & sisters, bow your heads in prayer for our bros, D'banj skibanj acapella Mensah, may the camera he's using to take all these pinshurs never run out of film, may he encounter celebs who'll give him the time of day, may he never get on the wrong side of his oga pata pata, baba Kanye...or his label mates...or Oga Jay-z, we reject every Don Jazzy, afam, emeka, ifeanyi and amarachi that's against the Koko master, may we all continue to shakey bum bun for his music, any attempts to Akpanize him, Olorun maje, he will remaing Di Koko and Igwe, haters will Suddenly Fall in love with his music and ask for more like Oliver Twist, he shall be Endowed beyond his dreams so that he asks Why Me? IJN we pray....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by dhrey: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
if u dont want 2 participate in any gud tin in ur life,y cant u hold ur lips nd watch.up skiband oti bo lo won.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by dhrey: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
LarryTreash: We r nt dautin a fact dat u r dia bt @ list do ur own tin, no b 2 dey follow follow celebs snap b d KOKO. because as i dey c u so Omo na u dey realy sit 4 d LONGEST TIN, Abi Don Jazzy don Jaz all ur talent? O boy open ur eye & sit up.
see dis mumu wat gud tin av made out of ur life nd where is ur don jazo
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by MrGlobe(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Like seriously why are Nigerians so deluded. This picture was taken during ludercris luderday weekend charity event/celeb basketball in Atlanta . recall munachi abii took same pic last year when she attended the event. This is nothing special but I trust dbanj and his Nairaland employee mods to try to get cheap publicity from this. I have attended the event before and Luder always takes pictures with fans after the show.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
pro01:
But you care enough to click on the topic, view the thread, and comment on it.
God bless you jhare.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:
Yo assshole, you can come kiss my asss! It has more sense than you, with that whitish drool you call a brain encased in your mahogany-thick cranium.

Madrefrecker angry

Bwahahahahahaha

NL turned this 'good girl' out, she used to be decent, now she's ghetto... sad
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
80% of NL posters suffer from one form of mental illness, or the other... Don't take my words for it, just check the character traits exhibited on this forum from time to time... Most are weirdos, I tell ya.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by UyiIredia(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
wetin com concern me if im take picture.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Komedy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nice belt
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Aikayy: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thought he was supposed to be a celebrity! What's the craze with him taking autographs and pix with celebrities..... This dude is fast loosing his celebrity status!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by schorlbone(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
This post has been stolen!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by schorlbone(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx: 80% of NL posters suffer from one form of mental illness, or the other... Don't take my words for it, just check the character traits exhibited on this forum from time to time... Most are weirdos, I tell ya.
good girl gone ghetto grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx: 80% of NL posters suffer from one form of mental illness, or the other... Don't take my words for it, just check the character traits exhibited on this forum from time to time... Most are weirdos, I tell ya.

You are right gee, the mods inclusive.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by ibsureboy: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Is it berra for Dbanj to chase the foreign market @ the detriment to the local 1.?He may not get the inspiration he is used to getting here.inspiration from lagos traffick and roads,slums and face me I face u,ineffective govt,and most of all the African genuine beat.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by SlyIg(f): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
pro01:
But you care enough to click on the topic, view the thread, and comment on it.
who cares who d hell he snaps with. "grin'banj snaps wit a dog!","picture of Dbanj with a monkey!"- Front page of Nairaland. Are we here to deliberate on what dbanj snaps with or we are here to deliberate on what will help stabilisé d prices of some stuffs in d Nigerian market! Im off here pls.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Tagboko(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
Celebrate good things and one day you will be celebrated grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by gidson12(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

NL turned this 'good girl' out, she used to be decent, now she's ghetto... sad
I don't know what you are talking about... grin

It's just that it galls so much when some syphillitic weasles use the anonymity of this forum to propagate their idio.cy. It galls I tell ya! angry
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Daniel2289(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
O! Becos of moni, meny souls av been sold out 2 d devil. Dis world is comin 2 an end.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by crisycent: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Good to see that d'banj is doing good....i'm not a fan though but i just think this dude is "blessed". The entire mavin crew can suck ur dick!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
This post has not been hidden
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by 3direct: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2012
How does this participate in decreasing Nigeria's umemployment rate? This thread contributes nothing to mankind.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Ishilove:
I don't know what you are talking about... grin

It's just that it galls so much when some syphillitic weasles use the anonymity of this forum to propagate their idio.cy. It galls I tell ya! angry
ishibaby cheesy good girl turned badass. i love it!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ranoscky(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2012
And it made the front page.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Oluwajemberun(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Like seriously why are Nigerians so deluded. This picture was taken during ludercris luderday weekend charity event/celeb basketball in Atlanta . recall munachi abii took same pic last year when she attended the event. This is nothing special but I trust dbanj and his Nairaland employee mods to try to get cheap publicity from this. I have attended the event before and Luder always takes pictures with fans after the show.
oga globe cn u post ur pic wit ludacris nd lets see it becus u said u ave attended once before
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by paulrepsg: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2012
Madam, u sef na ekaete u b.. No sense for ur head atall.
Ishilove: D'banj own no pass to dey snap picture with celebrities.

Akpan oshi. Smh
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by RuuDie(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2012
Oluwajemberun: I beg where is this guy going to

www.nairaland.com/attachments/812088_dbanj_and_luda_giditrend_jpgdb259f01b20b17ea05ebd07b4dc6041f

That there. . .the dude on the right-hand side, LUDA --- has got to be the MOST UNDERRATED RAPPER in the history of hip-hop. Dude is just too good a lyricist, yet no one seems to be paying him any mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures / Monalisa Chinda Flawless In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.