Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. (28196 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Seyipa(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
see talk like stone
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
paulrepsg: Madam, u sef na ekaete u b.. No sense for ur head atall.
Shatap dia!! Anu gboko
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by iAMsuccess(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
i wnt be suprised if the guy go soon snap pics with unicef ppl wink
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by cindyrella(f): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2012
Daniel2289: O! Becos of moni, meny souls av been sold out 2 d devil. Dis world is comin 2 an end.
You say?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by suco50(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
ibsureboy: Is it berra for Dbanj to chase the foreign market @ the detriment to the local 1.?He may not get the inspiration he is used to getting here.inspiration from lagos traffick and roads,slums and face me I face u,ineffective govt,and most of all the African genuine beat.
@ibsureboy: If you are sleeping & dreaming, you better wake up now! Have you ever heard D'banj sing of poverty before? If you are awaiting Dbanj to get inspired through your slums and other adversity, then you are sitting on a very LOoooNG thing ! Small time now, your name go change from "Ibsureboy" to "I_no_sure_again"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Ishola87(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
dis is dbanj time and another person time feel be tomorrow.but take things easy guys.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Leboska(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
Well price of things like G remains the same.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Nwaksjoey(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
D'banj spoil d pic
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by omar22(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
suco_50:
@ibsureboy: If you are sleeping & dreaming, you better wake up now! Have you ever heard D'banj sing of poverty before? If you are awaiting Dbanj to get inspired through your slums and other adversity, then you are sitting on a very LOoooNG thing ! Small time now, your name go change from "Ibsureboy" to "I_no_sure_again"

Gbam.................
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Paulpenny(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2014
pro01:
But you care enough to click on the topic, view the thread, and comment on it.

no mind the mumu
him mumu na grade 1
d'banj all the way
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Paulpenny(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2014
miteolu: ...so...

so to pa e danu
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Paulpenny(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2014
jonahjames: C as en ugly choi..lukn like boy boy

which of ur family member don achieve wetin him don acheive
waeyrey oshi
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by Paulpenny(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Sam Milla: Who is Dbanj?

go back to panet mars
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by lerine(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Pliz is he goin 2 b d nxt paul walker If nt den i c no reasn y dis shud mk front page
Oluwajemberun: I beg where is this guy going to

www.nairaland.com/attachments/812088_dbanj_and_luda_giditrend_jpgdb259f01b20b17ea05ebd07b4dc6041f
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. by OmoUSH(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2014
Dbanj d picture snapper.
Well, at least im don mingle with GOOD music crew small, with collabo from Yeezy himself, pitbull, 2chainz,and Bobby Valentino.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami / Monalisa Chinda Flawless In New Photos / Lanre Gentry Pictured With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.