Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. (16310 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Tascocent(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Hi Nairalander, am an ND graduate presently doing my IT. I will b going back 4 my HND next month, i av abt 100k wit me. But d problem is which type of bussiness can i start with dat amount dat will b fetching me money while in school. Plz i need ur advice and no insult.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by blogger77: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2012
Hello, i will recommend that you start selling anything {Such as cloths, phones, computers etc} on an online auction or marketplace site for example www.justbuyorsell.com. It is free to register and no limitation on the listing. The company only charge 3.7% for every successful transaction. It is another ebay site in Nigeria. Buyers pay for your products online
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2012
@Op....you have to look inwards. Ask yourself what you enjoy doing and start a business in that line.
If you`re not passionate about your line of business, you cannot be successful in it so the key to business success is that you love that which you do.
I will be blogging about this subject for the benefit of all really soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Tascocent(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2012
blogger77: Hello, i will recommend that you start selling anything {Such as cloths, phones, computers etc} on an online auction or marketplace site for example www.justbuyorsell.com. It is free to register and no limitation on the listing. The company only charge 3.7% for every successful transaction. It is another ebay site in Nigeria. Buyers pay for your products online
thanks,

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by larry1318(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2012
There are so many business u can do wat u need is information for more info call me 07038271896
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Tascocent(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
larry1318: There are so many business u can do wat u need is information for more info call me 07038271896
du i need 2 call u............y don't u say it so dat some oda people can benefit too.

15 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Buy some Blackberry Phones, Flip and sell and with one deal you 100K could yield 10K and re-invest . . But be ready to market well and make friends with those that could do that for you.
Good luck.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
N100,000. Well, just look out for the petty things you can sell. Eg; ladies accesories like bras, pants, shoes, & if possible recharge cards.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by miteolu(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Cementary business. Now that their is no space in Lagos to bury people and is a must that people must die. It looks some how but Private Cementary are fast moving in abroad.But, your 100k is the problem

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Pure water. No Water No Life. Fastest business in Lagos. Goes with every meal.
Mama Put. - No Food, No Life. Fastest business in Lagos.
Okada Taxi.
Keke NAPEP Taxi.
Pimping.
Prostitution. - Quick return on investment within 7 days. High demand for merchandise by sex starved husbands, boyfriends, touts, armed robbers, and politicians in town. Just rebrand them as models. grin
Church business. All the people above will always end up at your doorstep and tithes and offerings never end.

These are the most realistic flourishing businesses in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by jossy26: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
@OP, are you male or female?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by tunapawizzy: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
definitely buying and selling....what u will buy and sell i cannot say...cos u av to do dat survey urself. ur location and needs of people around u will determine that. d info u gave is not enough to make a perfect choice of product for u.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Orikinla: Pure water. No Water No Life. Fastest business in Lagos. Goes with every meal.
Okada Taxi.
Keke NAPEP Taxi.
Pimping.
Prostitution. - Quick return on investment within 7 days. High demand for merchandise by sex starved husbands, boyfriends, touts, armed robbers, and politicians in town. Just rebrand them as models. grin
Church business. All the people above will always end up at your doorstep and tithes and offerings never end.

hahhahahahahahahahahaha you be correct agboroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo onye oshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kpara wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, heram kreee shelapo le tuvoil
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by fankasibe: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
As a good friend of urs and also as an advocate of G-unit, i advice u to buy a share in GEJ cassava bread business....only if u can wait till 2020 for profits.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by babarazy: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
Orikinla: Pure water. No Water No Life. Fastest business in Lagos. Goes with every meal.
Okada Taxi.
Keke NAPEP Taxi.
Pimping.

can i appoint u as my P.A pls?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
If anyone follows the business section closely, they must be tired of people asking same questions everyday. Today i have 10K what can i invest in? , tomorow it`s 1 million , what should i do? someone even wanted to borrow $30k without collateral, then he comes back and say it`s #.
Are all Nigerians now clueless.grin

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
chipmunkey: If anyone follows the business section closely, they must be tired of people asking same questions everyday. Today i have 10K what can i invest in? , tomorow it`s 1 million , what should i do? someone even wanted to borrow $30k without collateral, then he comes back and say it`s #.
Are all Nigerians now clueless.grin

Lol
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Baawaa(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tascocent: Hi Nairalander, am an ND graduate presently doing my IT. I will b going back 4 my HND next month, i av abt 100k wit me. But d problem is which type of bussiness can i start with dat amount dat will b fetching me money while in school. Plz i need ur advice and no insult.
If ur school is out side lagos u can try Tokunbo cloths or Phone accessories,and if you are a male you learn barbing within a month and establish ur own wen u get to school
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Buy nairaland shares.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tascocent: Hi Nairalander, am an ND graduate presently doing my IT. I will b going back 4 my HND next month, i av abt 100k wit me. But d problem is which type of bussiness can i start with dat amount dat will b fetching me money while in school. Plz i need ur advice and no insult.
Who de river with hook and line de ask someone else to help am fish.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hicare(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Brand_new: @Op....you have to look inwards. Ask yourself what you enjoy doing and start a business in that line.
If you`re not passionate about your line of business, you cannot be successful in it so the key to business success is that you love that which you do.
True talk
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by DExplorer1: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
If you are not after an official setting. You'll be fine.
RENT A SHOP, it leaves you with 70k below.
DO A SHOW-GLASS
BUY TECHNO PHONES $ some ACCESSORIES
You got a job! An average Nigerian uses two phones, you got a space in the market.
But what's the essence of my advice when i know say na another thing you go do?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Sike(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
jossy26: @OP, are you male or female?
Good question!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by folahann(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Go and use that money to learn graphics/web designing asap. If no prior computer knowledge then get it. Relax and watch the money flow in.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by nusdog: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
If you are not after an official setting. You'll be fine.
RENT A SHOP, it leaves you with 70k below.
DO A SHOW-GLASS
BUY TECHNO PHONES $ some ACCESSORIES
You got a job! An average Nigerian uses two phones, you got a space in the market.
But what's the essence of my advice when i know say na another thing you go do?

if you must do this in your school, set aside money for armed mopol, because those thieves in your school will surely track you to collect all the phones and money on you. Just my 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by jango77(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Bro no mind dem, KIDNAPPING is the latest in town and will fetch u a lot...good luck!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Start A Palm Oil Mini Refining Plant In Nigeria. / First Bank’s Rising Loan Losses Is About To Spell Doom For Its Balance Sheet / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.