Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. (16319 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by surveycash(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tascocent: Hi Nairalander, am an ND graduate presently doing my IT. I will b going back 4 my HND next month, i av abt 100k wit me. But d problem is which type of bussiness can i start with dat amount dat will b fetching me money while in school. Plz i need ur advice and no insult.

With your 100k, I can supply you 5 epads (tablet pcs)at wholesale price which you can resell for N30k if you want to dispose them in less than 1 week. This means if you can sell 5 tabs/week, you make a profit of N50k/week which is 50% of your invested capital. Think about it.

Good luck brother..

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by slumcat(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
one chance business.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
my dear,i understand your plight what would best fit is an automated business(something you can run as a student)but must be in line with your strenghts...there are lots of them...click on my signature and i will send you an important guide
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Oscaroke: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
I wil suggest u tak 2 paparazzi i did dat in secondary skul and wen i got adm into university i startd it again. Al tru my university days i can't recall begging mum and dad 4 moni, u won't lack patronage cos ladies snap pictures on every new outfit der put on in campus
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by amiskurie(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Brand_new: @Op....you have to look inwards. Ask yourself what you enjoy doing and start a business in that line.
If you`re not passionate about your line of business, you cannot be successful in it so the key to business success is that you love that which you do.
Great idea!
Well,I don't knw if u will like to venture into coffin supplying,its highly profitable.Maiduguri is no doubt the biggest coffin market in nigeria today.with 100,000 u can haul enuf timber with 50% of the capital,find a forgotten bushy land to clear.Hire an expert(akanji)for a period of 2 months with 30% buy toolz with 10% and wait on boko-haram to do the rest.I bet u will change the wayz Nigerians see coffin bizness!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Phunkiso(f): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why not buy two good washing machines, then u have a laundry mart.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by holyvirgin: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
seun_fuck_garri: EGBA BUSINESS.
i hav a problem with your username...
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by atuagbo: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
jango77: Bro no mind dem, KIDNAPPING is the latest in town and will fetch u a lot...good luck!!!
He ill start by kidnapping u. Must u comment, shut ur eyes n sleep, if u don't 've anytin reasonable to write.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Vicjay1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
Carry your laptop my guy and buy a new ceiling fan. And do some online biz. I also support dat idea of learning web design/graphic asap. It works wella. Below is conjested, above is vacant. Dis one na lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by ujukala: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Oya, make you suggest the business he/she will do.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Leoejiofor(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
chipmunkey: If anyone follows the business section closely, they must be tired of people asking same questions everyday. Today i have 10K what can i invest in? , tomorow it`s 1 million , what should i do? someone even wanted to borrow $30k without collateral, then he comes back and say it`s #.
Are all Nigerians now clueless.grin
u wan finish me with laugh, lol
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Leoejiofor(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
atuagbo:
He ill start by kidnapping u. Must u comment, shut ur eyes n sleep, if u don't 've anytin reasonable to write.
is a liability to kidnap him.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hottprince: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
jango77: Bro no mind dem, KIDNAPPING is the latest in town and will fetch u a lot...good luck!!!
Candid advice
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hottprince: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
folahann: Go and use that money to learn graphics/web designing asap. If no prior computer knowledge then get it. Relax and watch the money flow in.
So na to go learn graphics design,go relax for my papa house n dey watch money as e dey enter.
na so e dey work
I never hear of dat kin jazz abeg whch branch of okija shrine u dey do am?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hottprince: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=Orikinla]Pure water. No Water No Life. Fastest business in Lagos. Goes with every meal.
Mama Put. - No Food, No Life. Fastest business in Lagos.
Okada Taxi.
Keke NAPEP Taxi.
Pimping.
Prostitution. - Quick return on investment within 7 days. High demand for merchandise by sex starved husbands, boyfriends, touts, armed robbers, and politicians in town. Just rebrand them as models. grin
Church business. All the people your doorstep and tithes and offerings
Rated best advice
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hottprince: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
holyvirgin:
i hav a problem with your username...
ur own nick sef dey somehw.
I no fit trust u

Shey u go com my side make I confirm? grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hottprince: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Now OP here's my advice
Use the 100k by 100 fairly used nokia for 1k.sell at N1.5k
that's N150k sweet cash.abi hw u take see am?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by clemmonce(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
ℓ̊ have gotten know questions likes don't get reasonable answer on nairaland everybody just say whatever they Lïkξ aπϑ most of the time they say rubbish ♏v̶̲̥̅‎​ guy you do the thinking yourself. Just a suggestion ℓ̊ think nairaland should introduce age restriction too many kids of nl nowadays.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by hooged: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Get a laptop tokunbo , max 40k in comp village , buy memory card like 100pieces , love-vendor your lappy with musics , learn how to upgrade bb , flash bb then find a place to attach yourself in comp villa guy u will be making cool cash and if u go back to school some peeps still download and most student are using bb now ,and bb must surely crash .. Its an opportunity bro .... Think 2ice

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Get a brand new motorcycle(Okada) atleast its about 70k, get someone trustworthy to drive it for you and report to you daily with the earnings(a day you can make more than 3k minus the divident of the rider) use the money left for maintenance of the motorcycle. Within 2months you make the money used to buy the motorcycle. #My humble 1000naira

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by surveycash(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
the.game:
Get a brand new motorcycle(Okada) atleast its about 70k, get someone trustworthy to drive it for you and report to you daily with the earnings(a day you can make more than 3k minus the divident of the rider) use the money left for maintenance of the motorcycle. Within 2months you make the money used to buy the motorcycle . #My humble 1000naira

Or the bike gets stolen...

Brother, dont go there. Trustworthy bike riders are non-existence.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by olatwo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
surveycash:

Ʋ. Can say that again brov!
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 07, 2012
surveycash:

to be successful, you must be willing to take risks and chances. Positive thinking also helps, i.e if you think positively that your bike wont be stolen, it wont. Even if its stolen the power of positive thinking would help discover a solution.....kabish
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2012
Get a good cam and start taking pix
like peter parker cheesy
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Rossikk(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2012
Go to a university campus or busy office area and set up something unique like a hot dog stand. Get a reliable wholesale supplier of sausages and rolls. Set up a grill. Pim.p your stand well with good colourful pictures of the food and branding. Maybe throw in some music with a sound system. Ensure enough ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, chilli etc for customers to decorate their dogs.. Buy those items wholesale. You can alter the grub you sell to say burgers or sharwarma....But hot dogs are kinda new and should sell well. Vary the sizes of the dogs sold. Sell drinks as well. You'll make too much money.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Myself2(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2012
miteolu :Cementary business. Now that their is no space in Lagos to bury people and is a must that people must die. It looks some how but Private Cementary are fast moving in abroad?.But, your 100k is the problem

Or he could use the 100k to get you a really good English teacher cos your grammar sucks
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by Butoneday2(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Bro. That #100k is a very big money to start this business i want to introduce to, just use the money go to Aswani market buy those Ok. 'Aka' Okirika for ladies. I tell u the money will multiply infact with dat #100k u can make up to #200k. Best of luck??
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Start In Lagos. by surveycash(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2012
the.game:
to be successful, you must be willing to take risks and chances. Positive thinking also helps, i.e if you think positively that your bike wont be stolen, it wont. Even if its stolen the power of positive thinking would help discover a solution.....kabish

I did not think of my bikes stolen when buying them but they were. He maybe luck though as you said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.