Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder (22844 Views)

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / Cynthia's Murder: Courts Orders Re-arrest Of Pharmacist / Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by freecocoa(f): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
berem: who knows? The police might be right with the investigation going on.let's just watch as more story unfolds.
I know joor, the story doesn't add up, this is naija my dear and we know how things are done here.

Just how do you expect me to believe that someone whose brother is a prime suspect in a high profile case like this one, will go and return a phone he already sold to police officers in a police station? knowing fully well that his brother who gave him the phone stole it since this isn't the first time he's sold stolen phones.

Abeg all these one na wash, we know wetin dey, i refuse to be f00led by the police.

2 Likes

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by andyanders: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Me think say there was a news online that the lady's blackberry fone was traced to a businessman in Porthacourt and that that the man said he bought the fone from someone from Lagos which was sent by courier service.
Conflicting stories.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by andyanders: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Me think say there was a news online that the lady's blackberry fone was traced to a businessman in Port Harcourt and that that the man said he bought the fone from someone from Lagos which was sent by courier service.
Conflicting stories.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
masterpiecer:

what do u understand by the word 'destiny'?
this young woman's destiny was cut short by those ruthless murderers, investigation need to get to the root, to apprehend every one connected with her murder.
it was her destiny to be cut short
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by bioda: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kudos 2 d NPF 4 trying 2 unravel evrything about cynthia's un4tunate death. I wish dey could extend same bravery and professionalism 2 tackle d BH menace. But how were dey able 2 trace/monitor d BB?..i tot call/chat/txts 4rm a BB can't be traced locally....as d server is not in Nigeria..*.*just thinking though**
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by redcliff: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
obadiah777: those guys did not kill the woman. i watched their interviews yesterday. they wanted to rob her and scare her a little with some few slaps but she got so terrified that her heart gave up on her. she literally got scared to death. this should be a case of involuntary manslaughter. at most 10 years in jail

How can u pen your mouth and say such stuffs? see the pretty damsel they just wasted all in the name of the 'SUPPOSED' robbery u are talking of. they all need to rot in jail whoever was involved in her MURDER

1 Like

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by redcliff: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
obadiah777: it was her destiny to be cut short

[size=100pt]IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIET. @POSTER AND COMMENT[/size]
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
...d police told d guy to bring d fone 2 dir station... & d guy (who knew dt d fone was stolen by his brother...& dt ds cynthia's case has been on air 4 some time....& dt his brother was involved in d case)... also wore his shoes and headed 2 d police station... i'm just wondering ao truthful ds story is... "or maybe i didnt get d story"...
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
mega f: ...d police told d guy to bring d fone 2 dir station... & d guy (who knew dt d fone was stolen by his brother...& dt ds cynthia's case has been on air 4 some time....& dt his brother was involved in d case)... also wore his shoes and headed 2 d police station... i'm just wondering ao truthful ds story is... "or maybe i didnt get d story"...
Seriously my brother its shocking to me that some people actually believe this blatant lie.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by andyanders: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
mega f: ...d police told d guy to bring d fone 2 dir station... & d guy (who knew dt d fone was stolen by his brother...& dt ds cynthia's case has been on air 4 some time....& dt his brother was involved in d case)... also wore his shoes and headed 2 d police station... i'm just wondering ao truthful ds story is... "or maybe i didnt get d story"...

The story is funny and embarrassing.It looks like a movie wrongly scripted.

1 Like

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by ignis: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
emeka.D.:
NIGERIAN POLICE ..NAWA O UNA GO SOON ARREST EVERYBODY THAT HAS EVER TALKED TO THE MAIN SUSPECTS..AH AH NA WETIN SEF. ALSO BOLD 5 NO GET 99100 NA 9900 AND 9930
maybe na imported phone...
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
Most people who buy second hand phones, laptops etal on the cheap should give a thought to the possible origins of the phone. They may be inadvertently supporting theft, armed robbery, murder, etal
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
mrrock: @ilugunboy.
It's a pity there still remain people like you in this forum who's only interest borders on ethnicity. Are there no other ethnic groups comiting crime in Nigeria?.

Sharrrraaaappppp this Festac boi!
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
obadiah777: those guys did not kill the woman. i watched their interviews yesterday. they wanted to rob her and scare her a little with some few slaps but she got so terrified that her heart gave up on her. she literally got scared to death. this should be a case of involuntary manslaughter. at most 10 years in jail
Could you please STFU if you don't have any meaninful thing to say!
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Super1759: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
anybody who is staring at his death will find any possible means to escape. So this the story they gave, and you believed. *smh
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by onatisi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
i hvequestion for fellow nl,do you think the police would have done the same thing in terms of investigation if the girl was not the daughter of an influentil person?i think the police do thorough and effective investigation once a case involves rich personalities
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by bashr8: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by ignis: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
andyanders: Me think say there was a news online that the lady's blackberry fone was traced to a businessman in Port Harcourt and that that the man said he bought the fone from someone from Lagos which was sent by courier service.
Conflicting stories.
Exactly...
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Gwekzy: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
emeka.D.:
NIGERIAN POLICE ..NAWA O UNA GO SOON ARREST EVERYBODY THAT HAS EVER TALKED TO THE MAIN SUSPECTS..AH AH NA WETIN SEF. ALSO BOLD 5 NO GET 99100 NA 9900 AND 9930
GuY U don PhotocopY My MinD...99100 ni..I Say VerY Soon sef Dem Go arrest everybodY wey be her fwnd 4 Facebook
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Chazim(m): 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nigeria Police Method...
Catch a cat and beat it until it
accepts to be a Tiger..

2 Likes

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Chazim(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
onatisi: i hvequestion for fellow nl,do you think the police would have done the same thing in terms of investigation if the girl was not the daughter of an influentil person?i think the police do thorough and effective investigation once a case involves rich personalities
Good question
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
hammedkola: For God sake?...is there any trophy for this case abi why elongating on the matter?...The fact is she is gone, that's her destiny, May God be with the rest of us

I believe in the freedom of speech, but you two should not be granted that fundamental right until you can demonstrate your IQs are above 2.

For the first quote, the police are paid to do their jobs which includes investigating and bringing criminals to justice. That will deter intending criminals from doing such in the future, and serve as punishment to the criminals themselves.

For the second post, you watched their interviews and you completely believe everything they said. These criminals words are the ones you have chosen to believe 100%. Its either you are one of them, related to them or you just have sawdust for brains!

1 Like

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by wawaboy1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
Police dey try well for this case. But this latest arrest na tori.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
I am not going anywhere near Festac until next year.. haba!!! I get arrested by Police for imagined traffic offenses on a normal day grin grin
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Azumy(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
hammedkola: For God sake?...is there any trophy for this case abi why elongating on the matter?...The fact is she is gone, that's her destiny, May God be with the rest of us
haba!am sorry, but I think this is rather too callous.i strongly commend d effort of the police if they had closed the chapter, these two suspects would have gone free and will still be perpetrating evil on the land. Secondly from this, one needs to be very careful when buying items most especially the" second" goods as they are popularly called.All in all it all about prayers may God continue to protect us from evil of those we know and that which we know not but God knows best of them! Shikenah.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Emilord(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ndi police sef,telling us mike Ejeagha stories...anyway police r not smiling too
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Its still a shock to me that people are actually buying this BS, can't y'all read between the lines? shocked shocked shocked

Smh.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by bashr8: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
anyway why am i even suprised if police can arrest you at night for going to buy credit or suya down the road and charge you for loitering imagine what they will do if they see u with a stolen fone. grin
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Costa2000(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Its still a shock to me that people are actually buying this BS, can't y'all read between the lines? shocked shocked shocked

Smh.
Make u no mind our Police,is only the fools can believe that.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Abbycite(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nashville:

I believe in the freedom of speech, but you two should not be granted that fundamental right until you can demonstrate your IQs are above 2.

For the first quote, the police are paid to do their jobs which includes investigating and bringing criminals to justice. That will deter intending criminals from doing such in the future, and serve as punishment to the criminals themselves.

For the second post, you watched their interviews and you completely believe everything they said. These criminals words are the ones you have chosen to believe 100%. Its either you are one of them, related to them or you just have sawdust for brains!

Let's not 4get that emotion are very high concerning dis case but d truth is, I don't think those guys intend to kill d girl. D reason being that, (1) they would av come up with a better option than booking an hotel thereby leaving a footprint (2) why would they buy a tranquillizer drug if d motive was to kill d girl......They are criminal, no doubt about that and they should pay fully for their action but let get d record straight
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by vanbonattel: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
kundul: Jst 4 d records our Nigerian police n its investigators shld learn how 2 keep sm vital infos on how dey apprehend der suspects cos of nxt time. When dey reveal everytin criminals will now kn how 2 mk demselves untraceable. I bliv d intelligent 1c here do undstnd wt I mean.

And if they did not reveal their methods, you will be the first to say its a frame up. I pity police for naija, they are screwed one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Blind Beggar Arrested In Ondo State (Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped At Mile 3 Market Port Harcourt (Photos) / PMS, NURTW Members Clash In Ibadan, Two Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.