Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder (22845 Views)

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / Cynthia's Murder: Courts Orders Re-arrest Of Pharmacist / Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tnktosin(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
mega f: ...d police told d guy to bring d fone 2 dir station... & d guy (who knew dt d fone was stolen by his brother...& dt ds cynthia's case has been on air 4 some time....& dt his brother was involved in d case)... also wore his shoes and headed 2 d police station... i'm just wondering ao truthful ds story is... "or maybe i didnt get d story"...
sounds like a typical nollywood script. Overall, the police did a good job but i'm sure they are just trying to save face cos a big man is involved. Closing a single case in a record (nigerian police) time will not redeem all the evils they perpetrate still.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by orne(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
We are api 4 d giant strides recorded by d npl.Am api to be here,i av bn followin diz site since 2008
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tnktosin(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
orne: We are api 4 d giant strides recorded by d npl. Am api to be here,i av bn followin diz site since 2008
you welcome
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
nigeria get police they are just legal thugs,the guy na fool? nigerian police that will arrest a person for helping an accident victim,the police is your friend na only when your papa na top government official,i will never assist the nigerian police if i had the only clue to solve a case

2 Likes

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tpia5: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Big mistake not to arm yourself when meeting with friendly beasts from online, regardless the purpose of the meeting.

They want to wound you, wound them.

Lord have mercy sha.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tpia5: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Gaiden k: nigeria get police they are just legal thugs,the guy na fool? nigerian police that will arrest a person for helping an accident victim,the police is your friend na only when your papa na top government official,i will never assist the nigerian police if i had the only clue to solve a case

Better mind your utterances lest your secrets follow you to the grave.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
4 dis naija wey i dey nw na him thief go carry stolen fone go station.Na nairaland guys go be their next arrest Oluwaseun tel dem say we no follow o.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by hannydarl(f): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
mayorHP: Dem b mumu ao dem go say make i bring fone 2 police station and i will gladly take it there....abi no b naija police....all d same gud work done by d policemen who did all dis

Omo mehn, reminds me of one time I received a call. The guy on the other end told me he was a mopol close to my house junction and asked if I knew the owner of the phone. I said yes its my good friend. He now said I should come meet them that they are near the junction in a mopol car. I asked if any problem he said no I asked of my pals whereabout, they said just come. Omo fear nor gree me go. Me no know wetin my guy don do wey dem wan rope me in. Later I learnt the phone was lost but found buy a mopol guy. The guy just dailed my number from the phone book to ask me to come pick it.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by hannydarl(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
obadiah777: those guys did not kill the woman. i watched their interviews yesterday. they wanted to rob her and scare her a little with some few slaps but she got so terrified that her heart gave up on her. she literally got scared to death. this should be a case of involuntary manslaughter. at most 10 years in jail

Your daughter and sister will get to her age...hope if man kidnaps, rapes for 12hrs bite her boooobs and butt. Record the whole thing, overdose her with sleeping pill chain her and gag her and beat her or like you said "give her a few slaps" and she dies we can come forward and say they did not mean to kill your daughter,mother or sis and should be given minimum sentence.
Well another pesin dead body dey be like fire wood to stranger. You have not even spoken for the man that MAYBE innocently bought the stollen phone.
You must have mind like those boys. Evil, wicked, rape women for fun, slap them around and go eat like nothing happened. SMPH.

1 Like

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
tpia@:

Better mind your utterances lest your secrets follow you to the grave.
evil thrives because good men to nothing,the np is compromised my ip is not hidden,i will not stop speaking out against oppression,thanks for ur concerns
ps; its not a secret that everyone shys away from assisting the nigerian police.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tpia5: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Another persin dead body be like firewood to stranger

True that.

The kind of attitude that made chaka zulu slaughter thousands when they refused to mourn his mother.

Didnt matter what they thought of her!
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tpia5: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Gaiden k:
evil thrives because good men to nothing,the np is compromised my ip is not hidden,i will not stop speaking out against oppression,thanks for ur concerns
ps; its not a secret that everyone shys away from assisting the nigerian police.

I'm just saying- mind your utterances.

Reason is others have made similar statements before and did indeed carry their secrets to the grave.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
redcliff:

How can u pen your mouth and say such stuffs? see the pretty damsel they just wasted all in the name of the 'SUPPOSED' robbery u are talking of. they all need to rot in jail whoever was involved in her MURDER
SO IF SHE WASNT PRETTY THEY WOULD NOT DESERVE TO ROT IN JAIL ? shallow minded people sef
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by tonte(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
One good thing about this case is that the police are actually talking and making arrests.....at least its no longer business as usual, my father always told me that in Nigeria Justice is easier 4 the rich and I kinda agree with him
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
redcliff:

[size=100pt]IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIET. @POSTER AND COMMENT[/size]
get a hold of yourself. you are loosing it
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
berem: Could you please STFU if you don't have any meaninful thing to say!
like i said, i saw the interview yesterday. will you control yourself before you catch HBP ? angry
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Super1759: anybody who is staring at his death will find any possible means to escape. So this the story they gave, and you believed. *smh
YES I DO. THEY HAD NO REASON TO KILL HER. i am sure if the story was false their will be evidence on the body.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nashville:

I believe in the freedom of speech, but you two should not be granted that fundamental right until you can demonstrate your IQs are above 2.

For the first quote, the police are paid to do their jobs which includes investigating and bringing criminals to justice. That will deter intending criminals from doing such in the future, and serve as punishment to the criminals themselves.

For the second post, you watched their interviews and you completely believe everything they said. These criminals words are the ones you have chosen to believe 100%. Its either you are one of them, related to them or you just have sawdust for brains!
i believe them. they had no motive to kill. who kills someone in a hotel ? use your brain sometimes. it is obvious what happened is involuntary manslaughter
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
hannydarl:

Your daughter and sister will get to her age...hope if man kidnaps, rapes for 12hrs bite her boooobs and butt. Record the whole thing, overdose her with sleeping pill chain her and gag her and beat her or like you said "give her a few slaps" and she dies we can come forward and say they did not mean to kill your daughter,mother or sis and should be given minimum sentence.
Well another pesin dead body dey be like fire wood to stranger. You have not even spoken for the man that MAYBE innocently bought the stollen phone.
You must have mind like those boys. Evil, wicked, rape women for fun, slap them around and go eat like nothing happened. SMPH.
if my daughter meets her end like that, thats the destiny given to her by God. God is in control of the world. he hands out judgements everyday. what happened to her is judgement from God for something. There are lots of evil people amongst us sent amongst us by God to carry out vengeance and judgements

PSALMS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
This cynthia's case is overrated jare,is it because she was from a big family?abeg,i hope this case wont be used by the authority to score cheap popularity..soon now,them go arrest all young men for festac.make dem go siddon,so many homicide go unnoticed everyday,whats so special about her death..let the dead,bury their dead.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by buchi25: 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
if actually we are not being mislead by these reports, it could be that a greater power is behind this job, compelling these guys to act the way they do. How can a thieve take his looth to a police station? But this is a shear wickedness, these guys ought to have made to join cynthia wherever she is by now so that others will learn there lessons.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by wawaboy1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I am not going anywhere near Festac until next year.. haba!!! I get arrested by Police for imagined traffic offenses on a normal day grin grin
o boi my friend carry me go drink beer for the hotel last wk. Guy we dey near d pool side wit some other guys we met there, arranging the dead soldiers. Is like all of them know each other. The owner of the hotel was there. A young man in his early twenties . {I heard he has a bigger one in Awka}The were all jisting and laughing like nothing happen there. I was enjoying the jist sha becos na money matter. But i was not comfortable. there is sometin abt the place. Maybe na mindset Sha
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by logica(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Super1759: Someone bought a phone from someone and he is been arrested and called a criminal. So its now a crime to buy second-hand phone. Lekwanu nsogbuooo.
Why are they looking for the phone? Are the guys not complying and calling names?
You know?! They didn't need to look for that phone abi? After all stealing a phone is nothing. How dare they threaten your line of "business". Which one do you do - rob/steal from people or buy from the thieves?
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by remmer56(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
As for me, i see no crime commited by this brother of the killers.. Firstly, it is possible the guy at first neva knew the origin of the phones..(Aftall, selling a phone given to you by your brother isnt a crime)... It is also possible when his brother was arrested, he needed to come out.. If he actually knew it all, i'm sure he wasnt so dumb to knw that taking the battery off the phone wld mean a total disconnection off any netwrk which sets him free and off the trace... This story was not presented the way it actually happened.. I think we might need to hear from the boy before crucifying him... 4 9ja..even person 4rm same village is reffered to as "brother"....i seee a lot of possibilities on this story line... Alot of "black painting"done...

1 Like

Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by lumeneng22: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2012
hottprince: Na by force to get ds money why ds boys no dey get rich quick?all ds boys sef dem too mch.no conscience jst to dey kil babes cos of money
. And these babes no get the money they are looking for. Abi they are blood thirsty, carryover attitudes from cultism in university.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by lumeneng22: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2012
Kudos to lagos police on this cynthias murder, they have tried but why did leave the lawyer to go? He is an accomplice of this criminals he should have been arrested.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by lumeneng22: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: those guys did not kill the woman. i watched their interviews yesterday. they wanted to rob her and scare her a little with some few slaps but she got so terrified that her heart gave up on her. she literally got scared to death. this should be a case of involuntary manslaughter. at most 10 years in jail
. Oga lawyer,you better go and defend them in court and even be the jurdge and not on nairaland.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by omotayo9177: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2012
Kk
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by bengoodcreature: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2012
cudos to the nigerian police, we all need to embrace Jesus Christ cs with Him we can do more than exploits. we need not to panic cs in the book of Isaih 41 : 10, the Almighty God gave us the highest assurance, One Nigeria one love*
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by brabus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Abeg which episode be dis. The producer needs to edit some part.

All na fabricated lies. Just last week, I was stopped by 2 Nigerian Policeman and they found 6 bottles of 2011 Conde Noble Vino Tinto on me and the next thing they asked me was to give them one of it or loose everything.
I just told them, it belongs to a senior godogodo in the barracks.
Re: More Suspects Arrested In Cynthia's Murder by ignis: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2012
Chazim: Nigeria Police Method...
Catch a cat and beat it until it
accepts to be a Tiger..
That's just the true summary of the Nigeria Polish forcce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand With 11.85 Grams Of Cocaine (Photo) / 50-Year-Old Teacher Impersonating ASP Arrested In Oyo / Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.