Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs (6136 Views)

Poll: WHO WON THIS

MAVERIK: 55% (5 votes)
MENIKE: 44% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ bolaji,

yo fucker, your picture. . .NOW!

@ spottie,

true talk doe. I thought the stupid bitch once said he worked at reltel in Abuja. So, how come Lagos?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hey!!! This bolaji dude's a fuckin liar! What fuckin 15yr works at reltel in Abuja?? Kai!
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
@wordsmith
why dont u relax and lets wait for the maveriks ruling
and dont forget to make sure u show up in alausa on monday by 1pm sharp. i am serious
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
@po-deep
dont beg me , u just wait for me in strabag bus stop before elephant house in alausa secretariat. you hear ?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2008
@po-deep
dotun you think say i no know you. watch out for your next door neighbour. i go surprise you.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
ROF-LMAO at this stupid bitch. You are a liar. You don't know him. You simply read his name on this site, and then u think u know him? What a hopeless slowpoke. . .

@ Po Deep,

buzz the hotline this night, we need to talk.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2008
maverik beating menike, impossible. people already voted 4-1
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2008
Bolaji, u'r fuckin pathetic as usual.
Just dont waste my time. A yellow hummer had betta fuckin show up. Dont make have to swear to God to track u down cos believe me, I dont swear on a normal day.
1pm o! If u dont show up by 2:30, I'll curse u wit d tongue of d ancient azteks.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by jerrymania(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2008
RAP BATTLING ON NAIRALAND IS A WASTE OF TIME. WITH BOLAJI AROUND IT SUCKS. U GUYS SHUD GO TO RAPBATTLES.COM OR AFRICAN HIP HOP FORUMS AND TEST UR BATTLING SKILLS. THIS BATTLING SEF DEY TIRE ME. UP TILL NOW MAVERICK OR MENIKE HASNT SHOWED UP, COZ BOLAJI THE IDIOT STARTED THIS THREAD. cry
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2008
@jerry
i am the one that put up wordsmith vs bolajibroke?

but i was bold enuff to honor it. unlike some nairaland battle rap cowards.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by spottie(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2008
@ bola
2 much tuk
how was d battle on monday
u wanna battle me
lets meet @ no 3 agbonyin off nnobi kilo surulere lagos
its a studio
eastsyde records
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by jerrymania(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

@jerry
i am the one that put up wordsmith vs bolajibroke?

but i was bold enough to honor it. unlike some nairaland battle rap cowards.

You are making guys sick of this battle thing. check urself and see where u've gone wrong aight?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2008
@JERRYMANIA
I AM A MAN AND NOT A COWARD . I HONOUR ALL MY BATTLE CALL OUTS 100%.
AND U SAW WHAT LEVEL OF HELL I LET LOOSE AGAINST WORDSMITH . EXCEPT FOR THE BIASED JUDGEMENTS AND DELIBERATE OMISSION OF MY PUNCHLINES BY MAVERIK. THE BATTLE IS UNDER SERIOUS JUDGEMENTS NOW.
FORGET THE BEEF AND HATRED. DO U HONESTLY THINK I DONT ROCK. AND IF U WANT ME TO BE SANE AND WELL BEHAVED. JUST TELL ME, U KNOW I WILL LISTEN TO U. ITS ALL FUN AND LOVE. REPLY ME. BOY

@SPOTTIE
THE BATTLE ON MONDAY IS STILL ON AGAINST PO-DEEP AND WORDSMITH. WHEN AM DONE I WILL HONOR YOURS. U MAY WANT TO WITNESS THIS TOO. COME TO STRABAG BUS STOP ,ALAUSA SECRETARIAT. OPPOSITE ELEPHANT HOUSE BY 1PM SHARP TODAY. MONDAY. IN THE MEANTIME HONOR UR BATTLE AGAINST WORDSMITH . YOU CALLED HIM OUT YOURSELF.
SEE THE LINK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105493.0.html

Wordsmith Vs Spottie *******warcraft 2 *******
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by jerrymania(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

@JERRYMANIA
I AM A MAN AND NOT A COWARD . I HONOUR ALL MY BATTLE CALL OUTS 100%.
AND You SAW WHAT LEVEL OF HELL I LET LOOSE AGAINST WORDSMITH . EXCEPT FOR THE BIASED JUDGEMENTS AND DELIBERATE OMISSION OF MY PUNCHLINES BY MAVERIK. THE BATTLE IS UNDER SERIOUS JUDGEMENTS NOW.
FORGET THE BEEF AND HATRED. DO You HONESTLY THINK I DONT ROCK. AND IF You WANT ME TO BE SANE AND WELL BEHAVED. JUST TELL ME, You KNOW I WILL LISTEN TO You. ITS ALL FUN AND LOVE. REPLY ME. BOY

Dont call me Boy. I'll know that u are sane if you can disprove mailmac's fact that you copied papoose or other rappers rhymes and modified it. we all know where it happened. Then apologize for fooling others and i think u'll be sane to me then.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by badtemper1(f): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ menike
seriously dude maverick cop em
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2008
bad temper:

@ menike
seriously dude maverick cop em

@BAD TEMPER
BUT THEY HAVENT BATTLED .
SO HOW DID ANYONE OF EM COP IT. UMHHH ITS SPOTTIE , SPOTTIE COME OUT . grin grin UR BUSTED
YOU WANT MENIKE SO BAD . I BET A MILLION DOLLS MENIKE WILL DESTROY YOU IN A RAP BATTLE
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by thecolonel: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2008
una dey make me laugh like craze . wetin make una think say menike go come battle here with all this yans wey una dey do here .

that na my good friend . i no he won't battle maverick
@spottie
that ya nnobi spot na my area b4 i commot i stayed in 3 ladele dada ikate surulere . em get one fine 3 stori wey dey there . i even go gbaja boys.

as i bloc here na menike even show me stuffs n give me small studio time plus my stupid surulere hand wey done jump bus taya don shake gotti, jayz, nas, memphis bleek etc . infact my first car na em buy that shit for me so all of una wey dey hate that american guy no send .
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by spottie(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2008
@ bola
look i dont know who d hell bad temper is

goin thru her post she said she wanna battle me
or any body
know doubt she gat punchlines but she trynna b like me

and goin thru her verses she has finished u badly
infact all the gals on these thread has finished u lyrically so wat next 4 u 2 proof
@ colonel
i dont stay in nnobi
one studio dey there its called east syde records
my friend produces there
thats y i told b jay pompin 2 come hola @ me
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2008
@SPOTTIE
SO YOU SELL NWKOWBI AND PEPPERSOUPE.
NO WONDER COLONEL KNOWS YOU.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by spottie(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2008
@ bola
grin grin angry
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by spottie(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2008
@ bad temper
y menike
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by edosioo(f): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2008
menike is a scarecrow biter, maverik will tear his smelly yansh open
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by LooNat11kk: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema Bounce Lyrics / Rap Barz / Freestyle Dissing All The Rappers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.