Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs (6141 Views)

Poll: WHO WON THIS

MAVERIK: 55% (5 votes)
MENIKE: 44% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2008
i believe a low life mediocre like maverik cannot beat menike. can you proof me wrong?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2008
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2008

Menike grin grin that guy got flows, punchlines hmmm

Maverick dunno him

@ Bola
why are you creating beef links for people tongue

create for yourself and Gbade grin grin
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2008
mukina2:

Menike grin grin that guy got flows, punchlines hmmm

Maverick don't know him

@ Bola

create for yourself and Gbade grin grin

@MUKINA
I ALREADY DID THAT .GBADE -X CHICKENED OUT .
HE GOT BANNED BY SEUN COS HE HAD MULTIPLE USERNAMES . HE IS NOW GOLDSMITH OR WORDSMITH OR WHATEVA. AM IN LAGOS NOW IF THE NIGGA WANNA DO AN OPEN BATTLE WITH ME
HE SHOULD INVITE ME I WILL GRACEFULLY SHOW UP WITH MY ARMY OF LYRICAL GANGSTAS

MUKINA U CAN CREATE A THREAD INVITING HIM TO BATTLE ME AGAIN. I WILL GLADLY POST MY VERSE FIRST COS I KNOW I AM ILLER AND BETTER THAN HIM. MUKINA TRY TO GET HIM UP IN HERE TO GO AGAINST ME. AM 100% SURE . HE WILL CHICKEN OUT AGAIN.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2008
@Mouth Gig pumpin:

bitch, set the time and day AND PLACE, and let's meet. I'm in ibadan presently, but i'll make sure i find time to slay your sorry ass in Lagos.

and point of correction, i didn't chicken out of any battle. I simply don't battle fools. Get that into your thick skull, slowpoke.

@ mukina,

. . .and how you doing, ma? Been ages i heard from ya. . .
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2008
@wordsmith
i live in lag and i am in lag always ,. if u got the guts like u spit. come straight to adeola odeku V.I . and come and settle ur scores with me. both physically and lyrically. if u cant come. let me set up a thread now with the title ''wordsmith vs bjpumpin''. thats if u are bold enuff to face me. and not chicken out as usual.

do u accept yes or no?

@mukina
ma, i wish u could be here to witness this. tell him to accept the rap battle challenge . if he is man enuff

do u accept yes or no.?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2008
@wordsmith
although i can't estimate the pleasure i'll get in seeing this cocksuckin asswipe get trashed up, but what i forsee is the same starwars cycle, he'll spew some weak copied rhymes and then come in three different usernames to accuse the judge of bias judgement when he is declared the loser. why waste ur time on this certified retard?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ELDEE
ur just plain daft
was that what happened in the rap world cup?

go ahead and advice him to chicken out like a coward he is
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
@everyone
omg, na wa o

the rap battle verses have not been posted yet  and their supporters have already voted.
what level of insane drama have i just created here. and they all don't like me.

how could yall dislike the most creative and most interesting nigga in nairaland?

@wordsmith
the question is do you accept to battle me , should i create the thread ? yes or no?
when spottie had beef wit me. i created a thread and i beat spottie hands down ,
do u wanna face spottie 1st ? i can create the thread wordsmith vs spottie
, cos he is the number one contender .
bet wordsmith will chicken out as usual
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by hoodboi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2008
sup peepo, i can see menike's still got his game tite, Hoodboi's back ya'll,
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
bolajibaok:

@ELDEE
your just plain daft
was that what happened in the rap world cup?

go ahead and advice him to chicken out like a coward he is

you see what your interllectual myopia is causing, now you can't read properly, where did i menton worldcup here, u desprately need a shrink asap
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2008
eldee:

you see what your interllectual myopia is causing, now you can't read properly, where did i menton worldcup here, u desprately need a shrink asap

, ELDEE YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND A SPELLING ILLITERATE-
1.interllectual myopia CORRECT SPELLING INTELLECTUAL
2.menton CORRECT SPELLING MENTION
3.desprately CORRECT SPELLING DESPERATELY

ELDEE TRY TO GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE FIRST BEFORE OPENING UR UNEDUCATED ILLITERATE MOUTH AT US. AND STOP TRYING TO BE A FAKE . THE REAL ELDEE DOESNT LIKE IMPOSTERS.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
At first you make a fool of urself and now you start rushing after typos, u seriously need to grow up, the way ur life is going is alarming.

bolajibaok:

, ELDEE YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND A SPELLING ILLITERATE-
1.interllectual myopia CORRECT SPELLING INTELLECTUAL
2.menton CORRECT SPELLING MENTION
3.desprately CORRECT SPELLING DESPERATELY

ELDEE TRY TO GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE FIRST BEFORE OPENING UR UNEDUCATED ILLITERATE MOUTH AT US. AND STOP TRYING TO BE A FAKE . THE REAL ELDEE DOESNT LIKE IMPOSTERS.

If went to the college that u are telling me to graduate from, you'll have learnt how and when to use capitalisation. Infact it's easy to figure out, yeah even at your IQ, just look for a key that's just above the shift key, err. . .okay it has 'Caps Lock' written on it press that exact key now, okay. . .freaking dullard.

@wordsmith
just see the idiot you want to battle with, i've said i before this dude doesn't have a life, just see how soon he'll reply this post. I swear down yeah, you'll have to beat him ten times running before he agrees that he's a born loser . . .
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
. . .and from that (eldee's up there), the Wordsmith refuses/declines to battle Mouth Gig pumpin. You are and were never worth shit. Can't believe i even replied yo shit.

But do know, i've taken note of the address. . .
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
Bola
if its Gbade/wordsmith .he never chickens out of any battle wink

Gbade grin
lets battle . i wont run this time tongue

Eldee/Bola
stop the insults pwease cheesy wink
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2008
@mukina
u should know from the gunners thread that i don't throw first attacks at people for nuffin, i'm just tryin to make sure noone takes a faker serious  wink wink

wordsmith v muki
now this a battle i'll love to see
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
ha ha
Gbade i was joking o embarassed grin please tongue

Eldee better wink gunners do not fight grin cheesy

Bola
no more o wink
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2008
Aaah, so eldee's a gunner? A fellow Gunner here. . .

@ mukina,

lol, i knew u were joking. How's u, ma? You got my text, right?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
yeah i did grin

u nor well grin cheesy grin

i will reply you when i stop laffing grin grin
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
@wordsmith
y don't you ever see u at n/land emirates

@muki
just when i tot i coud do some don king shit with u guys, you shattered my hopes, it wll have been n/land pay per view. . .lol
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2008
@ eldee,

don't visit the sports section much. But still a gunner on the real though,
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2008
@mukina
because of you ma, no more .
please tell eldee and wordsmith to stop coming at me. i am just entertaining myself.

@wordsmith and eldee
if yall want peace there will be peace .
but if yall dont , you already know i am too double edged .
so u down for peace once again ma niggas .
holla at ur motherfuckin boy. and throw ur bee signs in the air.

@mukina
i got way too much respect 4u ma.
1000 hugz n 1000 kisses 4 u.
i am the nigga bjpumpin on IM.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2008
hmmn
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2008
Eldee
are you watching the match? embarassed

i cant beef with Gbade na grin cheesy

Bola
no case wink
just drop it for real cheesy
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by eldee(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
@muki
did you see dudu's assist?

@bolaji
all this long story is not helping anyone. . .yo in or ar u taking the cowards way out?
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Wordsmith(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
Couldn't watch the match. . .feel so rotten. Dumbass skul with they assignments. . .
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by mukina2: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ Eldee
yeah it was cool, dem haters keep refering to theo's goal as lucky equaliser grin
but Ade's twin was awesome today cheesy

stop this thing with Bola na tongue
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2008
@eldee
just go ahead and set up the battle . i am a double edged sword i wont hesitate to rap battle slice him.

@mukina
let them bring it. they will never believe that gbade would lose disgracefully
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2008
@bolajibaok
could u post up ur full address once more ie. Ur street/road/avenue, ur house number & ur surname?
Ur cup is gettin full.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by Maverik: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2008
@Po deep
Tsk,tsk, no homicide pls! Its still an offence punishable wt death according to the Nigerian Criminal Code.
But i can allow u get away wt aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.Afterall,to every rule,there's always an exception! wink
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by bolajibaok(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2008
@PO-DEEP
po-deep ole so that u can 'cum' and rob abi . ole ! ajibole. post ur papa address i will gladly show up.
Re: Menike Vs Maverik - Battle of the EMs by PoDeep(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2008
Just post it. Its important.

Rema Bounce Lyrics / Rap Barz / Freestyle Dissing All The Rappers On Nairaland