Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

"The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi (15668 Views)

Buhari's Questionable Deal With Qatar - Olusegun Adeniyi / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
solomon111: How does calling him retardeen make him 'smarter'.
So,as far as dayokanu is concerned,'TO CALL THE PRESIDENT RETARDEEN AND CLUELESS IS TO CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE'
pls,[b][size=14pt]where did you said you had[/size][/b]your tertiary education?.
Go,get a refund.

Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

And what did ANINI, SHINO RAMBO, OSISIKANKWU etc have to say about GEJ too?
Since CRIMINALs' OPINIONs matter a lot to u.
HENRY OKAH is a MAD CRIMINAL MURDERER who belong to either a MENTAL SANATORIUM or PRISON. I wonder why u value his opinion so MUCH if u r not in his LEAGUE.

Where was GEJ-the opportunistic clueless insecure incompetent criminally corrupt fake president-when Henry Okah brought the attention of the whole world to the plight of Niger Delta people?

Rewind:
What, in your opinion, are the fundamental differences between Yar’Adua and Jonathan?

I did not know President Yar’Adua well enough to compare him with Jonathan. I however believe him (Yar’Adua) to have been sincere in his intentions for Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan on the other hand I know to be lacking in initiative. He is indecisive, vindictive and sometimes petty. President Jonathan relies heavily on gossip in making major policy decisions and is unable to form an independent, unsentimental and unbiased opinion on any serious matter.

4 Likes

Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by solomon111(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Young fool, take a moment to polish ur grammar skill b4 calling another person's scholarship to question. Now read my lips as I correct ur wrong grammar thus:
Where did u SAY u had ur tertiary education?
I know it isn't easy. But keep on trying. Someday u'll be there....
look idiot,i am not one of those who waste time checking for grammatical and typographical errors.
I look for the overall idea that a post conveys,and that is what i base my reply on.okay?
And as for my educational status;you really don't want to know.
Now get your stupid self off my lane.
(i am also referring to violet)
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Elueme: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Adeniyi Segun couldn't have been more correct in this piece.. I agreed with a lot of points raised here.. But what he fails to understand is that there are desperately and politically sponsored plot to rubbish the same president via sociomedia since the same medium brought him to limelight... That is what the presidenthaschosen to fight and it's in order .. Politically propagated sociomedia propaganda has brought leaders to their knee.. Nicholas Zakosy lost out of the French election largely due to bad media publicity and so others. . Segun Adeniyi should know that the circumstance with Yar Adua isn't same as it is withGEJ.. Yar Adua was criticised because he was the C n. C which is common with many societies but the unconstructive criticisms of the govt of today trangressed beyond Nigerians showing concern..
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by solomon111(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Okay,maybe i went too far.
I apologise.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Aderostock(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tisa: Lovely article but I doubt if GEJ will change, he (Gej) strikes me as someone that doesn't know what he is a president for, what he ought to do or even give a damn about the many many pains of the people he leads.

I voted for him whole heartedly even as people around me called me names in Lagos here for doing so and I desperately hope he will give me the reason to look them in the eye and count the many goods gej has done in 1yr however the shame I feel now as a voter that voted for him is second to none.

Is it so hard for him to know that his policies are pushing many more into poverty? Is it so difficult for him to know that nigerians don't always like accepting coins? His approval of the sanusi mad currency policy makes me see him as a monster. What happened to the last set of paper notes that were changed to coins? Can anyone tell me when last they held a N1coin? As at the time N1 n 50k were notes you could @ least buy tomtom with them, how much is tomtom today?

Gej has lost the confidence nigerians freely gave him, second only to the great Abiola. How gej gets to be this way is really beyond my reasoning cos it doesn't really add up. He owe nobody his electoral victory order than GOD and the nigerians that queued in the hot sun to cast their votes for him willingly, so which cabal or godfather is he trying to please?

Its all really sad. All my life I ve never seen a whole family man n his wife going to houses on the street they reside to ask for food for their kids cos they haven't eaten in 2days, both husband and wife were bankers sacked by Sanusi's witch hunt.

My prayer now is that GOD shd sustain Nigerians till gej tenure ends in 2015.

I hope those computer or internet attack dogs he employs will actually be truthful to themselves and their GOD and not be attacking people trying to tell the president the truth.

Mr. President, Nigerians are really hurting, give human face to ur policies.

GOD reigns.
Greatest comment so far. Our destiny is in our hands!
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by solomon111(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Tisa: Lovely article but I doubt if GEJ will change, he (Gej) strikes me as someone that doesn't know what he is a president for, what he ought to do or even give a damn about the many many pains of the people he leads.

I voted for him whole heartedly even as people around me called me names in Lagos here for doing so and I desperately hope he will give me the reason to look them in the eye and count the many goods gej has done in 1yr however the shame I feel now as a voter that voted for him is second to none.

Is it so hard for him to know that his policies are pushing many more into poverty? Is it so difficult for him to know that nigerians don't always like accepting coins? His approval of the sanusi mad currency policy makes me see him as a monster. What happened to the last set of paper notes that were changed to coins? Can anyone tell me when last they held a N1coin? As at the time N1 n 50k were notes you could @ least buy tomtom with them, how much is tomtom today?

Gej has lost the confidence nigerians freely gave him, second only to the great Abiola. How gej gets to be this way is really beyond my reasoning cos it doesn't really add up. He owe nobody his electoral victory order than GOD and the nigerians that queued in the hot sun to cast their votes for him willingly, so which cabal or godfather is he trying to please?

Its all really sad. All my life I ve never seen a whole family man n his wife going to houses on the street they reside to ask for food for their kids cos they haven't eaten in 2days, both husband and wife were bankers sacked by Sanusi's witch hunt.

I hope those computer or internet attack dogs he employs will actually be truthful to themselves and their GOD and not be attacking people trying to tell the president the truth.

GOD reigns.
I think,compared to former administrations,GEJ GOVT displays,a considerable amount of humanity.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by solomon111(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2012

GOD reigns.
I think,compared to former administrations,GEJ GOVT displays,a considerable amount of humanity.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
solomon111: And you are what?
A mindless bigot.
Fool.

It's now obvious you are afraid of constructing a full sentence.
Your stupidity is unbelievable, inexcusable and diametrically indescribable.

3 Likes

Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Johndoe100(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
I really love the way the haters gather together and talk to themselves. Something like this:

Hater 1: GEJ is clueless:
Stvpid hater 2: Yes oh, the man no sabi at all
Hater 3: Who even elected him? Are you sure there was an election?
Hater 4: As you can all see, everybody of all shades of opinion agree GEJ is bla bla.

What is so amazing is you clowns really believe that you are representative of the Nigerian population. Over 70% are not Nigerian citizens, the rest are brain dead.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
solomon111: I think,compared to former administrations,GEJ GOVT displays,a considerable amount of humanity.

lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by israelbenzion: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
solomon111: look idiot,i am not one of those who waste time checking for grammatical and typographical errors.
I look for the overall idea that a post conveys,and that is what i base my reply on.okay?
Now get your stupid self off my lane.
(i am also referring to violet)

U hv a right to ur own opinions but in airing them, don't call another person's intelligence to question when u are not so good urself. U called someone a dunce when u fit d bill perfectly. Making grammar mistakes is not a big deal but it becomes one when u criticise someone over grammar or intelligence. Capish?

1 Like

Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2012
solomon111: GREAT Hahahaha.! Hahahaha
Lmfao.

lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by israelbenzion: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2012
Una goodnight joor!

God bless our President.

I hope we also, in addition to the criticisms(which is very normal) put him in prayers, remembering that after all said and done, he is still an ordinary human being with faults, highs, and lows, strengths and weaknesses.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by solomon111(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2012
israel ben-zion:

U hv a right to ur own opinions but in airing them, don't call another person's intelligence to question when u are not so good urself. U called someone a dunce when u fit d bill perfectly. Making grammar mistakes is not a big deal but it becomes one when u criticise someone over grammar or intelligence. Capish?
mr,
as i said before, i am not one to base my reply on grammatical errors e.t.c.
If you were to check my replies,you would see that i was not attacking their grammatical expressions,but the idea their post conveys.
While it is true,that i attacked their personalities,it was acctually due to consistent and un-necessary maligning of the president by those characters in many threads.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2012
Ile-Ife:
i'm a Gej supporter but the article makes a lot of sense, gives you the feeling of stop whining, do your job and let posterity judge you.
the same you?
Ile-Ife:

Laptop or no Laptop, when an adult cries/whine like a baby online and points his finger at GEJ, i ask questions, i don't just attack GEJ. your problems existed before he became president.

Please re-read the article. Also tell us, what is the use of Government if at the end of the day, we are to expect that problems to continue even after hiring those in power to tackle them?

2 Likes

Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2012
Nigerians should look beyond this government. We should start preparing for 2015. GEJ will not transform overnight to a competent and effective leader.
He has failed!!!!!

Fresh Air!!!
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by IleIfe2(m): 1:33am On Sep 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:
the same you?

Please re-read the article. Also tell us, what is the use of Government if at the end of the day, we are to expect that problems to continue even after hiring those in power to tackle them?

Yes me.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Sep 07, 2012
Prof Corruption: Nigerians should look beyond this government. We should start preparing for 2015. GEJ will not transform overnight to a competent and effective leader.
He has failed!!!!!

Fresh Air!!!

There are still about 3 more years of this to go. And by 2015, we would have spent more than $12 Billion dollars . . . of money we don't even have to achieve nothing, is what you are saying. I would rather we try to shout/cry/scream the much we can so we can at least get 12% out of this man.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by OneNaira6: 2:11am On Sep 07, 2012
This people would never let GEJ have a day of peaceful sleep. Chineke, every Goddamn day na wahalla.

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 07, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Young fool, take a moment to polish ur grammar skill b4 calling another person's scholarship to question. Now read my lips as I correct ur wrong grammar thus:
Where did u SAY u had ur tertiary education?
I know it isn't easy. But keep on trying. Someday u'll be there....

grin grin grin grin
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by adedayo07: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2012
Good one from Segun. Criticism is a factor of success, Gej need to understand that those criticising him are only helping him to succeed. If you are not criticised, how would you know you have derailed?. His close associates will be praising him even when he is wrong just because of the benefits they will derive from him. The audience are those that can determine if a player is actually playing the game accordingly to the rules.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by Ayatullah(m): 3:11am On Sep 07, 2012
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS ONLY TRYING TO HIDE HIS SHAME AND GIVE HIMSELF A BRAVE FACE WITH HIS STATEMENT OF BEING THE MOST CRITICIZED PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD, HE IS NOT THE MOST CRITICIZED PRESIDENT, RATHER HE IS THE MOST RUBBISHED AND ABUSED PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD AND HE KNOWS HE FITS THIS PORTRAIT, HE HAS HOWEVER SAID HE WILL BE THE MOST PRAISED AT THE END OF THE DAY.............WE WAIT AND SEE AND TIME WILL SOON TELL.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by soulamanne(m): 6:11am On Sep 07, 2012
Jarus: Excellent article. Naked truth. Segun is gradually winning his way back into my heart.

Just my thought.maybe I am convinced to go and finish up his book now...
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by freshcvv(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2012

GOD reigns.

Cry me a river, were you asleep prior to election time? remind me again, what prompted your voting for him?

Any merit-able reason for voting for him? any past achievements by him to have deserved a 4 years vote of confidence?

Simply put it, you were one of those empty headed Nigerians who love to play to the gallery while sheepishly running after the crowd no matter the direction they are facing be it the swamp or the deadly fire.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by chucky234(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2012
jmaine: By 2015, the score card will be clear enough . . .Work continues . . .
With the prices of commodity on the increase especially bread I bet there will be no score card to access come 2015.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by chucky234(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2012
freshcvv:

Cry me a river, were you asleep prior to election time? remind me again, what prompted your voting for him?

Any merit-able reason for voting for him? any past achievements by him to have deserved a 4 years vote of confidence?

Simply put it, you were one of those empty headed Nigerians who love to play to the gallery while sheepishly running after the crowd no matter the direction they are facing be it the swamp or the deadly fire.
Bros take am easy na,we all voted the man into govt na but we be dey think say na good luck go shine on naija since the bros name na Goodluck ooo.
Since him wife name Patience na to still get small patient whether small sense go enter him head before 2015.
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by jmaine: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2012
chucky234: With the prices of commodity on the increase especially bread I bet there will be no score card to access come 2015.

That statement still stands until you say something more tangible
Re: "The President And His Social Media Friends” Olusegun Adeniyi by freshcvv(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2012
chucky234: Bros take am easy na,we all voted the man into govt na but we be dey think say na good luck go shine on naija since the bros name na Goodluck ooo.
Since him wife name Patience na to still get small patient whether small sense go enter him head before 2015.

how many of una be "all"?

Do you know why Nigeria is not working? it's because we love to live in denial and also expecting luck to do the job for us instead of competency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yorubas Are NOT Cowards / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju / Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.