Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters (23290 Views)

Photo(funny): / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Genuinegists: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2012
London, Dec 20 (ANI): President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.

In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.

"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.

Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine. (ANI)

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-does-gangnam-style-dance-around-white-house-072149952.html

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by majour(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2012
ok

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Emerald120(f): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2012
dey look gud.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by 9jacriip: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Alright
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by perragy(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Both daughters are beautiful.. let Obama try Azonto then.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2012
Michelle Obama dancing Atilogwu

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by akunjohn(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2012
And so?
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by emorse(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2012
If na ordinary man now, nobody would hear about it. That's one of the benefits (or demerits) of being an Obama now. Everything is news.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by dasparrow: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Michelle Obama dancing Atilogwu

No be only Michelle Obama. Na Hilary Clinton, lol
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by montero4relo(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2012
I think i need 2 approach Obama 4 one of her daughter's hand in relationship...but i don't wana join Illuminati aahh Sobbing

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by solgee(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Ok
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by sconsults: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2012
[size=14pt]na person wey belleful de dance gangnam style.President Johnathan cannot do that because i am very sure he have the problems of nigerians at heart and would never even attempt that unless all our problems are solves as abati said"he is a president that stays awake all night thinking of ways to solve the problems facing average nigerians" God bless our president and Nigeria[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by yuzedo: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2012

Triple-f(u)ck you Okija!!! LMAOOOOO!!! *crying* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2012
Indirect promotion? Nope! Yes! Sort of! Maybe! Ok...
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2012
Everyone's got their soft spots. wink
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Revolva(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2012
montero4relo: I think i need 2 approach Obama 4 one of her daughter's hand in relationship...but i don't wana join Illuminati aahh Sobbing
Why are people always talking about illuminatti!! Do you know what it really means ?

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by dasparrow: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Genuine gists: London, Dec 20 (ANI): President Obama has admitted that he loves PSY's 'Gangnam Style', much to his daughters' embarrassment.

In an interview with People magazine, Obama said that he does the South Korean rapper's infamous dance at home in the White House, with the sole purpose of winding up Malia and Sasha, the Daily Mail reported.

"They're cooler than I am. There are things I like that they think are cheesy, like Gangnam Style. I love that," he said.

Even his wife admits it is "a little embarrassing" when he attempts to do the routine. (ANI)

more@:http://www./obama-confesse…-style-at-home/

Boy oh boy! The girls are growing! I can see they will be tall like their mom and dad. Cute family I must say. If Obama were a Nigerian bred man, he won't be looking happy and content with his 2 beautiful daughters right about now. He will rather be sticking his d!ck in every Vjay all in the name that he is looking for who will birth him a son. Obama should thank God he is not Nigerian/African.

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by babe4chi(f): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2012
Okija juju,u no go kee person wit laugh.... grin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by maninmood(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2012
montero4relo: I think i need 2 approach Obama 4 one of her daughter's hand in relationship...but i don't wana join Illuminati aahh Sobbing

More like losers' hypothesis. Likes of you impugn your mates when they are way wealthier than you. Think of being a better you rather than uttering excuses, gobbledygook for your impotency & weaknesses.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by maninmood(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2012
sconsults: [size=14pt]na person wey belleful de dance gangnam style.President Johnathan cannot do that because i am very sure he have the problems of nigerians at heart and would never even attempt that unless all our problems are solves as abati said"he is a president that stays awake all night thinking of ways to solve the problems facing average nigerians" God bless our president and Nigeria[/size]

We know your likes but remember you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by paranorman(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2012
dasparrow:

Boy oh boy! The girls are growing! I can see they will be tall like their mom and dad. Cute family I must say. If Obama were a Nigerian bred man, he won't be looking happy and content with his 2 beautiful daughters right about now. He will rather be sticking his d!ck in every Vjay all in the name that he is looking for who will birth him a son. Obama should thank God he is not Nigerian/African.
mehn,wot'r finkin?! Typical nigerian man! Obama has got a son;incase u never knew.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by TeenageMoney(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2012
dasparrow:

Do u really Know His Country Of Origin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Libkid(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2012

u madt bro.dis gat me rolling ontop of the roof
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by fittty(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2012
cheesy

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by ejifranks(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2012
And my pastor will say ..."Good News"
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Mr. President Sir! i must confess that you really have 4UKABLE DAUGTHTERS ! grin grin grin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by drlaykay(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Just check what made the front page
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by ejifranks(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2012

Lmfaooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Emmaseremo(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2012

Okija juju walayi!, u must be the funniest person on nairaland. Just can't stop laughing.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by llouis: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Mr moderator d way u named this thread would make everyone think obama does dis dance to deliberately embarass his daughters.
I take it u didnt do this on purpose otherwise it would mean you lied deliberately just to get more hits, hence more traffic hence better statistics and hence more sales for seun.
There are other ways to make monies other than deceiving people.

Think about this the moment you decide to hid this post; any wealth gotten through deception can never be sustained by calculated, honest spendings. (If you actually did dis on purpose and if you didnt then the honour is yours and wrongly casted aspersions {of which i humbly apologise} are mine)

SELAH

2 Likes

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Koolking(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2012

Okija_juju, I wish I knew you in person. The e-you is a beautiful sight to behold. You always crack me up with your 'animated opinions'.

Thumbs up dude.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Ournaija: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2012

You dey craze Alusi Okija. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Been Fooled On April 1st? / what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs / Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.