Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This (1264 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Advice Me On The Matter Please... Family Matter / Husband Taking Meat From The Pot Of Soup/stew: Whats Ur Take On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by skelemba: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
I have a friend who was just complaining to me about school fees as its a new term. And asked him how much he said 250k for a 3year old child. Please how plausible. I feel its too much esp when u do not live in ur own house. Is it too much?
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
skelemba: I have a friend who was just complaining to me about school fees as its a new term. And asked him how much he said 250k for a 3year old child. Please how plausible. I feel its too much esp when u do not live in ur own house. Is it too much?

He had a child, with an expensive taste by the way, and he did not plan for how he would pay for the expenses? I don't even know what to advice here. grin
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by skelemba: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
He said he wants the child to speak queens english. But is it that. The child is too young. And it is even per term minus other expenses. They have never even stepped out of d shores of nigeria.
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by Mowire: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
Make your friend cut him coat according to him CLOTHE
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by ifyalways(f): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
OP, you lost it when you said ' they've never stepped out of the shores and they don't have a house'. Every body get his or her own priority and if investing in their kids education is topmost for them,fine!

However, I feel paying 250K for a boy of 3 years is much, especially when the parents can't meet up sef.

What would a 3 years old learn?is he not supposed to be in a creche?
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by coogar: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
skelemba: I have a friend who was just complaining to me about school fees as its a new term. And asked him how much he said 250k for a 3year old child. Please how plausible. I feel its too much esp when u do not live in ur own house. Is it too much?

priorities differ......
there's no correct answer to your question - it depends on the individual!
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by skelemba: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
The reason for my saying they have never traveled out is because they pay so much only because they want their child to Speak Queens english (phonetics)
. Meanwhile they are being thought by nigerians in the school they are in. Thus if u want ur child to speak phonetics and that's ur major reason paying through your neck then why don't u send them abroad. I am not saying they must travel out before u spend such an amount on school fees. And yes the child is way too young to even appreciate what u r doing.
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by coogar: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
skelemba: The reason for my saying they have never traveled out is because they pay so much only because they want their child to Speak Queens english (phonetics)
. Meanwhile they are being thought by nigerians in the school they are in. Thus if u want ur child to speak phonetics and that's ur major reason paying through your neck then why don't u send them abroad. I am not saying they must travel out before u spend such an amount on school fees. And yes the child is way too young to even appreciate what u r doing.

it would cost them more abroad - duh!
i quite understand why any parent would want their child to attend a good school. it's not always about the cost - it's the network of classmates/school mates. 90% of my buddies are the people i attended primary school with!
Re: Please Family Peeps...whats Ur Take On This by 2mch(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Are you paying N250k for a 3yr old to nap all day in a Jelosinmi? For real? Omo see business idea grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Do Divorcees Feel any Guilt Towards Their Children? / Hurray! 2015/2016 Jamb Examination Date Has Been Announced!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.