Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate (1004 Views)

What Does Marriage Mean To You? / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate by Rogo: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2008
DOES IT MEAN THAT HELPMATE IS AGEMATE

recently a girl of 26yrs age was abusing and disgracing a man of 49yrs of age which she called her husband just because the man was discussing with a neigbhourhood girl. there's no relationship between them, pls take note. the most confusing issues here, the man is doing well intense caring for this lady. and instantly the reacted that anytime you try such i will send you packing. because she has been doing for securing the man from other ladies to come. they both married. my question here is that "does it mean that help mate are age mate". that the girl will not show respect for the man. expecting ur contribution,
Re: Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate by stag: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
i'm confused here
Re: Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
Rogo have you read your post? Does it make sense to you?

do yourself a favour and re-write your post. It does sound like an interesting topic ** from the little i gathered***
Re: Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate by ifyalways(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Rogo have you read your post? Does it make sense to you?

do yourself a favour and re-write your post. It does sound like an interesting topic ** from the little i gathered***
agreeded !
Re: Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate by Bhola(f): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2008
Thirded cheesy cheesy

Poster, no clue wetin you write, biko. Explain yaself.
Re: Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate by Gamba(f): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ topic

(1) (Reply)

A Question For D Men / Frank / Couple Leaving Bathroom/toilet Door Open Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.