Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (15551 Views)

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chibuebem: yes, he hasnt stopped being our God-man in the heavens. Jesus' humility and conquest was the reason he is highly exalted. He was God in nature, but he put off his glory and power for a while to die for us.

Why should Jesus be exalted in the first place if he is the ONE GOD

E be like to mumu na ona hobby for this nairaland...

Jesus is back into heaven and he still doing the will of the Father which makes him Gods servant for all eternity...
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chibuebem: this guy no go kill pesin!!! cheesy

I just showed you all what it means when more than one person or thing can attain a title by virtue of its or he/she's activity...

I gave another example of Jesus not being the "word of God" alone....

The bible is also called the word of God....

Is the bible and Jesus one and the smae person or equals??...
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
debosky: First and Last can apply to anybody, King of Kings can apply to anybody, Son of God can apply to anybody, Lord of Lords can apply to anybody, even God can apply to anybody too.

All in an attempt to dispute the deity of Jesus. cheesy

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question - none of this
infantile behaviour of answering a question with another question.

And have you answered the question that should provide your answer??...

How did Jesus become Lord of Lords??....

I know you guys are shocked to see a title like king of kings apply to a pagan ruler.....

I want you guys to realize what titles are and stop behaving like kids who just got a new toy....
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Enigma: Meanwhile after Mr Nebuchadnezzar was told what was going to happen to him, here is what he did and said:

Daniel 2
46 Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell prostrate before Daniel and paid him honor and ordered that an offering and incense be presented to him. 47 The king said to Daniel, “Surely your God is the God of gods and the Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, for you were able to reveal this mystery.”

Even Nebu who was supposed to be the "king of kings" knew who was the true God of gods and "Lord" of Kings!

But did it stop nebuchadnezzar from being the king of kings that he is....

Are you still arguing that nebuchadnezzar wasn't the king of kings??....

My guy e be like you wan run from the titlt king of kings....

I think ona wan chop title...

Do you know I can argue now that nebuchadnezzar was the Father and Jesus together since he was called the king of kings??...

So that I can sound jejune like you guys who hold on to titles even when you know the truth...
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
And for all those who hide behind the cloak of "GOD IS A MYSTERY" just to espouse the pagan trinity dogma,hope you all know that there clear scriptures that can prove God is satan and is evil and infact does have more than one spirit of which one is evil...

Do you guys know that when you say God cannot be understood it means God infact would not only be a trinity but all of us-NITY??...

Hiding behind the mystery sh-it is rather childish..
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is why we have to sit back and stick to the fundamental truths if not we would all end up fools running around not knowing who the One God is even when it has been clearly stated that the Father alone is the one God...

Abeg where are the mystery people...

I want you guys to not think for a moment,do an extra study and just give a one way exegesis of this verses.....

1 Samuel 16:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from
Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD
troubled him.
15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold
now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

Isaiah 45:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I
make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all
these things.

Can't we all assume that this mysterious God been fronted by trinitarians isn't just a trinity alone but also quadruple-nity??...

If I want to be stubborn and adamant like you trinitarians won't I just read this verse and conclude God is satan??......

Eh??.....

Where are the mystery team??...
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

When in revelation Jesus was called first and last,immediately the reason was given why he was first and last.....he was dead and had risen...first fruits of those who had died...

This is why I say first and last is a title that fits who ever is first and last in his or her own class....

The father being first and last means before him and after him there would be no other ONE GOD...and all I have done on this thread is establish that the Father remains the One God who is the God of Jesus...

I know it had not occured to you and your ilks that we and Jesus all share d same Father who is the one God...

“‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is. I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (Rev. 22:12-13)

“He that bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes; I am coming quickly.’” “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.” (Rev. 22:20)
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

“‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is. I am the Al´pha and the O·me´ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (Rev. 22:12-13)

And what is wrong here??...is it the titles or the fact that the Father is coming??.......

Eh??...

and how does this scripture disrupt the truth that the Father remains the ONE GOD??....
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

“He that bears witness of these things says, ‘Yes; I am coming quickly.’” “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.” (Rev. 22:20)

Is it the coming that is your problem??.....
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Is it the coming that is your problem??.....

lol the title is applied to Jesus... alpha omega, beginning and end, first and last... the first fruit talk is just a back door
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

lol the title is applied to Jesus[b][/b]... alpha omega, beginning and end, first and last... the first fruit talk is just a back door

Is it Jesus the Father or Jesus the Son .

cool
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

lol the title is applied to Jesus... alpha omega, beginning and end, first and last... the first fruit talk is just a back door

Sorry to burst your bubbles.....grin....

Revelation 22:12-13 is referring to the Father the one GOD....

grin......

Sorry my brother......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Sorry to burst your bubbles.....grin....

Revelation 22:12-13 is referring to the Father the one GOD....

grin......

Sorry my brother......cheesy

One question... who is coming?
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
@benalvino read revelation 2:8

New International Version
(©2011)
"To the angel of the church in
Smyrna write: These are the
words of him who is the First and
the Last, who died and came to
life again

John was not as clueless as trinitarians so as not to put a claus as to why Jesus is referred to as first and last.......

The GOD in revelation 1:1 who gave Jesus revelations has never tasted death before neither can he die....
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

One question... who is coming?

The Father is coming via his representative,Jesus Christ his appointed king and messiah.......
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

The Father is coming via his representative,Jesus Christ his appointed king and messiah.......

lmao...
you go kill me for laugh... Now the father no send am message again but the father they come through him... hahahahahaaha
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

lmao...
you go kill me for laugh... Now the father no send am message again but the father they come through him... hahahahahaaha

Hehehehe.....gringrin.

You unknowingly answered the question....

Jesus would be sent to act.....but only on the Fathers command....don't you get it??....

Hope you know the coming of Jesus is not even known to Jesus??......grin.......

Jesus is ignorant of when he would come......the Father would give the go ahead and Jesus who remains the faithful, holy
Servant and son of God would act.....

So when the Father says he is coming he is infact sending his representative......
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Hehehehe.....gringrin.

You unknowingly answered the question....

Jesus would be sent to act.....but only on the Fathers command....don't you get it??....

Hope you know the coming of Jesus is not even known to Jesus??......grin.......

Jesus is ignorant of when he would come......the Father would give the go ahead and Jesus who remains the faithful, holy
Servant and son of God would act.....

So when the Father says he is coming he is infact sending his representative......

lol na man...

Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

lol na man...

Now may I ask you....

Does Jesus know when he would even come??....does he??......does he??..does he??.......

Jesus would surely come...but does he even have a knowledge of his coming date??......

gringrin......
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Now may I ask you....

Does Jesus know when he would even come??....does he??......does he??..does he??.......

Jesus would surely come...but does he even have a knowledge of his coming date??......

gringrin......

it has nothing to do with the fact that A and Z, beginning and end is applied to Jesus.
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by ijawkid(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
benalvino:

it has nothing to do with the fact that A and Z, beginning and end is applied to Jesus.

Oh it doesn't abi??.....

Make I leave you go sleep abeg.......

gringrin......

You know say my stay on nairaland don dey dwindle..... cry sad
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Oh it doesn't abi??.....

Make I leave you go sleep abeg.......

gringrin......

You know say my stay on nairaland don dey dwindle..... cry sad

sleep... study for ya exam.
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by Goshen360(m): 5:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Una don scatter ground for here o. grin
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Goshen360: Una don scatter ground for here o. grin

No mind am... jesus called first and last... he brought explanation that is totally unconnected... that Jesus is the first fruit and the last for the father to raise directly.

when i show him another one... he said Jesus is representative of the father... so if Jesus is coming it is the father that is coming.
when Jesus came and died for us, it is the father that died because Jesus is representing him. grin grin grin grin
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by debosky(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2013
ijawkid:

And have you answered the question that should provide your answer??...

How did Jesus become Lord of Lords??....

I know you guys are shocked to see a title like king of kings apply to a pagan ruler.....

I want you guys to realize what titles are and stop behaving like kids who just got a new toy....

You should give a direct answer to a question when you're asked. If you're not willing to abide by this simple concept, then continue rabble rousing - you're not a credible person to have a discussion with.

PS - no one is shocked to see anything. By the same token you could also daftly assert that we are 'shocked' that human beings bear the title 'Father' not so? Or that human beings/lawyers are called 'Counselor'?

Your approach leaves a lot to be desired - if you can't have a straightforward discussion, I'm not inclined to address any of your posts. I hoped things had changed, but obviously they haven't.
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2013
frosbel:

frosbel now denies the virgin birth?
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2013
ijawkid:

Why should Jesus be exalted in the first place if he is the ONE GOD

E be like to mumu na ona hobby for this nairaland...

Jesus is back into heaven and he still doing the will of the Father which makes him Gods servant for all eternity...
how stupid. Didnt u read phillipians? Jesus humbled himself unto death even for us. He was raised again, exalted for our justification.
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by MostHigh: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2013
If he were to come in anD see you people like this would he not think you were all CRAZY?
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
MostHigh: If he were to come in anD see you people like this would he not think you were all CRAZY?

Hehehe

grin grin grin
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by truthislight: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2013
There are things when i see them, i Smh. And one of such is when the owner of a clan, a chief with all its life stock decides to secretly kill a goat at night himself to kill and eat under hiding.
On seeing such, i know something is wrong somewhere since it is an abnormally.

When someone that should otherwise know better and be teaching others say certain things he should have known better, i have no other reason not to conclude that something is wrong somewhere.

How does the trinity affect the mind of its adherents ? ? ? ? ? ?..........

Assuming we were Jews leaving in the first century ce and we write in two languages that has no UPPER and LOWER case in its alphabates, will this argument and complaint below make any sense ?

Enigma: Here is something interesting.

Jesus is called "a god" (whether in earth or heaven); Jesus is not really "god"; let alone, God!

If someone is to read to you those lines in red, and start arguing, in a matter where capitalisation is null and was not there when the books of the bible was written, will you think he is normal ?

The surprise in this night chopping of goat is that it is a village chief that should otherwise be teaching others. And can easily take a seat while others kill the goat for him.

If in reading and pronouncement of the word 'God' and 'god' it made no difference other than in context, why is it being turned into a doctrine today ?

If there is an iota of honesty in the heart, Why will the capitalisation become a problem when they have removed the name of the owner of the bible Yahweh ?

When we pronounced the word god or God, do we spell it out to people for them to know it is capital 'G' or small 'g' ?

If we dont, and the Jews did not have capitalisation, why should someone think he is doing Yahweh a favour with this :

Enigma: Here is something interesting.

The Jehovah's Witnesses at least go better than those who say Jesus did not preexist or that Jesus is a man.

The Jehovah's Witnesses say that Jesus is "a god".

But of course they then promptly say that Jesus is a false god.

Let us consider two passages from the Jehovah Witnesses' own version of the Bible. wink

John 1:1
In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

1 Corinthians 8
4 Now concerning the eating of foods offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no God but one.5 For even though there are those who are called “gods,” whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”6 there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are, and we through him.

It seems to me the implications of these two passages are clear.

The latter suggests that anyone or thing called "god" whether in heaven or earth is not really god.

Jesus is called "a god" (whether in earth or heaven); Jesus is not really "god"; let alone, God!

And if we continue looking in the Jehovah's Witness Bible we see the following:

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me.

And in that we see another contradiction: there is no other God, so Jesus cannot be "a god"; and according to that passage, in effect he can not also be divine.

But let us look at one more place in the Jehovah Witness' Bible.

Deuteronomy 4:39
And you well know today, and you must call back to your heart that Jehovah is the [true] God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. There is no other.

So there can be no other "God"; thus calling Jesus "a god" is making him a false god.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have deliberately focused on the JW's thinking and of those who say Jesus is "a god" because the other argument that Jesus did not preexist or is only a human is so bereft of intellectual soundness or understanding of straightforward Bible passages that it should be seen as nothing more than the argument of ignorant dunces.

However, as for the somewhat more attractive 'Jesus is "a god" argument', the purpose is to show that it is readily self-contradictory and self-defeating because, inevitably, its conclusion is that Jesus is a false God.

Smh at what trinity does to an otherwise useful mind.

The word God/god is a title.

Only Demons and satan that are in opposition to Yahweh will be destroyed.

Yahweh calls his faithful angels Gods.
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by benalvino(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2013
truthislight: There are things when i see them, i Smh. And one of such is when the owner of a clan, a chief with all its life stock decides to secretly kill a goat at night himself to kill and eat under hiding.
On seeing such, i know something is wrong somewhere since it is an abnormally.

When someone that should otherwise know better and be teaching others say certain things he should have known better, i have no other reason not to conclude that something is wrong somewhere.

How does the trinity affect the mind of its adherents ? ? ? ? ? ?..........

Assuming we were Jews leaving in the first century ce and we write in two languages that has no UPPER and LOWER case in its alphabates, will this argument and complaint below make any sense ?

If someone is to read to you those lines in red, and start arguing, in a matter where capitalisation is null and was not there when the books of the bible was written, will you think he is normal ?

The surprise in this night chopping of goat is that it is a village chief that should otherwise be teaching others. And can easily take a seat while others kill the goat for him.

If in reading and pronouncement of the word 'God' and 'god' it made no difference other than in context, why is it being turned into a doctrine today ?

If there is an iota of honesty in the heart, Why will the capitalisation become a problem when they have removed the name of the owner of the bible Yahweh ?

When we pronounced the word god or God, do we spell it out to people for them to know it is capital 'G' or small 'g' ?

If we dont, and the Jews did not have capitalisation, why should someone think he is doing Yahweh a favour with this :

Smh at what trinity does to an otherwise useful mind.

The word God/god is a title.

Only Demons and satan that are in opposition to Yahweh will be destroyed.

Yahweh calls his angels Gods.
hypocrites is what I will say after your post... You talk about capital letter yet your bible calls the father God when its time for Jesus it says a god... Small letter. So what is wrong with your post then?

I think you saying someone is doing something and you dont like it when in reality you are doing same thing.

The main issue is the "a" that is there and their definite article talk. Pls... We all know how to differentiate God from idols we use big and small G and same goes to Lord.
Re: Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity by truthislight: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2013
benalvino:
hypocrites is what I will say after your post... You talk about capital letter yet your bible calls the father God when its time for Jesus it says a god... Small letter. So what is wrong with your post then?

I think you saying someone is doing something and you dont like it when in reality you are doing same thing.

The main issue is the "a" that is there and their definite article talk. Pls... We all know how to differentiate God from idols we use big and small G and same goes to Lord.

Go play in the sand.

I have no time for liars and dishonest people.

Have you forgotten that you said Yahweh/Jehovah is Just like any other name ?
A name that any human and anyone can bear ?

I have got no time for rubbish. Ciao. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Prophetess Faith Aigbe Set To Storm Ghana / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Music: Tujuka ~ Evang. Bunmi Akinnanu Adeoye [omije Ojumi]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.