Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts (12126 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Abia Speaker Deceived Us To Approve N30bn Loan —lawmakers / Amaechi Spent N30bn On Buhari - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by gst101: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2012
eko ile, whats happening to the ipaja ayobo road. Starting from gate down to ayobo, the road has being under construction for over a year now. When are they going to complete it. Pls tell us. We need that road as soon as possible.
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by AbbeyTJ: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2012
The report says from Mile 12 to Ikorodu. The road development is from Ikorodu Town to Mile 12, these stretch of road is Lagos state road and NOT FG. The links Ikorodu Town through the Lagos Lagoon to the mainland,these are roads belonging to Lagos State linking 2 LG together. But everybody's perception is on Ikorodu Road stretching from Ojuelegba to Berger Toll gate; this the FG road.
So essentially the project is a Lagos State project and has no involvement what so ever with the FG.kudos to the Lagos state govt for the project and CCECC have shown their good quality work in other parts of Lagos eg Amuwo area, Cele bridge. The PDP govt has failed to repair Lagos-Ibadan expressway since 1999 and abandon the alternate route plan on the road since then, abandon Ore-Benin road but just recently re-awarded the contract. The first contract has gone with the wind.
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
Eko Ile: Tinubu is at it again. He's remote controlling fashola to build this major road. I wish most of theses backward and bore hole states have somebody like Tinubu to remote control their isi ewu governors to perform like fashola....

Ewure like you.
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by Tidyman: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fashola d man
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by 5p1naz(m): 12:57am On Sep 10, 2012
[size=13pt]i appreciate what fashola is doing, cos thats the only way nigeria can change... but i think there should just be a general compensation for everyone because based on the list of things needed before you get a compensation, i can be 100% sure no1 would qualify for that compensation[/size]
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by ralphorb(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2012
I wish you could be a civil engr or a valuer to make the calculation of supplies and labours. The projects include: Brigdes, New Road of 6 Lanes, Demolition and Restructurals, Street Lights, Dedicated BRT Lanes and Stations. To build a 5 Bedroom Duplex in an Estate on 120x60 of a plot of land will cost nothing less that 90 - 150 million.
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by tnuga: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2012
Paul John:

Help me tell him o.
Lagos-Ibadan Xpress way
Lagos-Benin-Ore Road
Oshogbo-Kwara road
Ilesa-Akure road
Ikorodu-Ishagamu road

All these are all federal roads with nothing been done to them.
The first two I listed up there are likely to be the two most vital roads in this country. Connecting the commercial center(Lagos) to the North, East and South.

Again, GOD bless Fashola
Eko oni baje o...

People should learn to appreciate others when some information are given for awareness.It is true that the expansion is being fastrack through worldbank loan guarantee by federal government on behalf of the lagos state and was widely reported last year and even Gov.fashola confirmed the loan some weeks ago interview,while repayment will be from mine and your pockets through the benefits derived by driving on it and services enjoy using bet buses.
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by tnuga: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2012
Paul John:

Of course it's their duty. What of if they don't do it? There's nothing we'll do. So let's appreciate a working government.

Why will they not do It,because we are use to believe that the money they are managing belong to their forefathers.I personally believe it is their duty to do it and that is why they canvass for your vote which you also have right to do as well under the constitution.because you are deprived by mago mago politics does not make you second class
Mindyou my house is in ikorodu,I do appreciate the effort but they have been in govt for 14 years eating my tax and now they are able to get a loan to finance it does not worth praise worshipping them.I am only benefiting from my tax and I shall still pay using it in future.
Re: N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts by stave9ja(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
you say the 30b is too much

pls build a small bungallow up to standard and tell us how much you spent?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States / Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop / Full List Of Elected Governors In Nigeria 2015-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.