Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State (14840 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others / Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by parryon(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=Esss][i][color=#000099]Biitch A'rse Corpers.. angry

They should be expelled.. angry

They are para-military for Bleep sakes.. angry So you mean they couldnt disarm them?!

When I served, I was a strong brutal Corper.. We learnt martial arts, weapons training, survival skills, espionage, infilteration and extraction..

Anyways, they are christians. Instead of fighting back, they would be praying for a miracle. angry I dare those robbers to attack the Muslim lodge.. Those Muslim Corper dudes are mean SOBs. .

When u run commot for your room .....again? Oya time don reach when u go take your medicine......come take am now before u bite person for street.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by JstBrave(f): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:

‘They threaten to behead us’

“They asked us of our state of origin and religion, threatening to behead us if we misbehave.”

Confirming the attack, RCCF President, Banji Omogbehin, said: “The motive of the attack was unknown because the bandits asked us our state of origin, threatened to rape our ladies and behead us.”

Police report
However, Police spokesperson, Amos Olaoye, said it was a case of burglary and stealing.
He said: “I can confirm the attack, but it is not robbery. We have not made any arrest yet but the police are investigating.”

robbery is an act of robbing.
Rob: steal 4rm by force or threat by force.
2. Take unlawful 4rm especially by force or threat.

And yet som1 is saying '....it is not robbery'.

U must be kidding me!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by kokosheen(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Esss: Biitch A'rse Corpers.. angry

They are para-military for Bleep sakes.. angry So you mean they couldnt disarm them?!

When I served, I was a strong brutal Corper.. We learnt martial arts, weapons training, survival skills, espionage, infilteration and extraction..

Anyways, they are christians. Instead of fighting back, they would be praying for a miracle. angry I dare those robbers to attack the Muslim lodge.. Those Muslim Corper dudes are mean SOBs. .

Nigerian Jet Li grin
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by vislabraye(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Godjone: I hav an advice 4 our coppers. D days of alowing ppl 2 com and kil u has gone. Let me remind u dat u av a way also of facing this idiots. Did u ask me how? Then i wil also ask u dis: were u train in camp by d army or not? On wat basis or reasons did govt spend heavy amount of money (tax payers money) to aquint u on military training? 4rm 2day, if any boko idiot come any where near your camp, mobilize and fyt bak. If posible kil dem. I dont want to hear dat boko are- rams- atak ur camp again. Remain blex unda God's protection

What are you saying for Christ sake? Ask your self whether the corpers where given guns. This BH people have weapons and the come in large numbers.
If they can kill police how much more corpers. Besides three weeks orientation camp is not enough to make them soldiers
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Ninilowo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2012

Na una dey talk like dis eh?
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by oomen(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2012

Does any state have youth corps arm squad? Moreover, only a fool would argue with an armed man.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Ninapha(f): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2012

. Ok so even some Northern corps members are trained boko haramists. Na wah oo. Abeg carry ur marshal acts go north oo,
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by oraclefemi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2012

guy shut up and go suck a dyke
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=Esss]Biitch A'rse Corpers.. angry

[/quote

You are a man after my own heart. Carry on with ya good work and do not mind the critics.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
Temismith: Jesus corpers will never die!
laye laye. Long live Jesus Corpers.
To d pips wey dey make mouth say dem fit fight, jump, slide, run or do martial art. When u r faced with dangerous weapons & u can submit 2 save ur life u shld do dat. Whether u r a Christian, Muslim, Traditional or Atheist Corper, do not try 2 b a Jackie Chan or Van Damme & cut ur lyf short or get wounded.
Enu dun ro efo (to make mouth is easy).
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2012

abeg sharrap joor! You just dey make mouth! You can't do anything!
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
I
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by kinguwem: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Security should be beefed around corpers lodges in the country. We don't want a recurrence of the massacre of the post election crisis of 2011.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2012

When did the one month Orientation Camp for NYSC become a training school for Special Forces soldiers. For your information all those things taught at the camp are not only shallowest of the shallow of basic military training, but most of the NYSC "trainees" simply forget all that they were taught even before the end of the exercise.

Pls be real careful when you criticise people who have been victims of violence, you make it sound like its a piece of cake to tackle criminals, just like the movies.

But I hope you know that even battle hardened commandos can be victims of violent crimes.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by empowerdex(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
They are para-military for Bleep sakes..

Lol, guess ure talking bout the youth corp delta team, love those guys
*wink*
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by xtra84: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
xynerise:
how can dey attack their members? undecided. Stop spitting on this thread.

wat do u no about taraba state mumu na every report wuna dey put religion if na ur side e for be arm rubbery but say na north e come islam , if i may ask u wat s d pacentage of muslim n xtain in dat state muntula like u....yeye pple....
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by yemorinho(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2012

Idi0t! U lack common sense!
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Inik(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2012

Since everybody is quoting your post on this thread I have to do same. You seem to be an insensitive fellow
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by abdulkayus(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Abeg make una leave esss alone, we are in democrarcy, every1 has d right to speech. To me i dont think dis case has to do wit BH bt armed robbery. Criminals do take advantages of BH to commit crime in d north, dey may be ask of their religion, state and threatin to be beheaded so as to scare dem and make dem think dey are BH, and mind u Taraba is a xtains dominated state lyk Plateau.
May God save us sha, no place is save in 9ja.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by avalontony(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
playah P: Now this is fucking pathetic! I blame anybody that dies in that hell hole!! As a father, I would never let my child go to that kain place! Instead, I'd rather have him sit at home and eat rice!!!
eat only rice wat abt ..........ri?
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Blackbody20(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2012

I am convinced within me dat u aint a graduate u claimed to be.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by chii8(f): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
musKeeto: Stopped after

The first people that robbed them was their English teachers, smh..
.....really smh,so that grad guy cant give a simple orally report....he might even be a first class honours candidate
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by ganye1: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
musKeeto: Stopped after

The first people that robbed them was their English teachers, smh..
For using 'was' and 'teachers' I think you too was robbed by your English language teachers.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by timilehing(m): 3:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Good news: no body died
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by neuralnets: 3:44am On Sep 08, 2012

grin lol. infilteration and extraction...... you've been watching too much of jack bauer. if you were there, im sure the story would have been '1 corper killed in rccg invasion' i've got a friend without a thumb. guess his story.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2012
ganye1:
For using 'was' and 'teachers' I think you too was robbed by your English language teachers.
Lol, I was sure an ediot would fall for that trap. 'first people' , remember?
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by linearity: 4:16am On Sep 08, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:
GUNMEN, ....
However, Police spokesperson, Amos Olaoye, said it was a case of burglary and stealing.
He said: “I can confirm the attack, but it is not robbery. We have not made any arrest yet but the police are investigating.”

They had guns and they stole from people ant gun point and the police is making efforts to say it is not robbery?
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by linearity: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2012
empowerdex:
They are para-military for Bleep sakes..

Lol, guess ure talking bout the youth corp delta team, love those guys
*wink*

Corpers are not para-military....stop deciding yourself....if they are para-anything, it is para-civilians.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by MrAnony1(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, I was sure an ediot would fall for that trap. 'first people' , remember?
@muskeeto your english was wrong. It should have read:
"First people that robbed them were their English teachers"

(don't mind me, I just wanted to spoil your fun a bit)

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Lol... Was/were confusion.. Let's not derail though..
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2012
On second tots, maybe we should. I could learn.
The first part of the statement was 'the first group'. Isn't this singular?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Rapes 10 Year-old Girl At Bonugo Village, Abuja / Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) / Two-man Motorcycle Snatching Syndicate Arrested And Arms Recovered [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.