Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State (14841 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others / Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by cesil92: 7:05am On Sep 08, 2012
English Language the best language used to deceive people... Just listen/read what officials of NYSC are saying "Deal with the armed robbers", Nigeria Police with all its men and officers, and weapons in their arsenal have not been able to deal with then, then na set of bloody civilians such as NYSC wan deal with them... Same story as being told by the govern ment and police is now being told by the NYSC
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by MrAnony1(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto: On second tots, maybe we should. I could learn.
The first part of the statement was 'the first group'. Isn't this singular?
Yes "the first group of people" would be singular but that was not what you said, here's what you said:

musKeeto: Stopped after

The first people that robbed them was their English teachers, smh..

...first group(singular) should be followed by "was"
...first people(plural) should be followed by "were"

Before you remove the twig from your brother's eye, first remove the log from your own eye.

***re-checking my comment to make sure there are no grammatical errors*** lol

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Thanks...
Log removed... Just realised I didn't put in 'group' in my original post..
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by MrAnony1(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto: Thanks...
Log removed... Just realised I didn't put in 'group' in my original post..
lol no worries mate, English no be our first language.
Guy, I still dey wait for ur text. I never get still ur digits.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Remii(m): 9:27am On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto: Stopped after

The first people that robbed them was their English teachers, smh..

are yo saying they need to go and collect change or refund from their secondary schools? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2012
*locking my door nwayoly*

oº°˚ lord, keep me safe here in kebbi till I finish.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by ogahope(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2012
Thank God for sparin d lives of dese corpers. bt why are some denominations seperatin deir corpers from odas? NCCF,MCAM nd NACC are d only recongnized corper's fellowship. Dis proliferation is inmaterial to d aim of NYSC. I stand to b corrected.
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by suco50(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Mr_Anony:
@muskeeto your english was wrong. It should have read:
"First people that robbed them were their English teachers"

(don't mind me, I just wanted to spoil your fun a bit)
@Mr_Anony: Even you too are wrong. It should be 'English language teachers'. 'English teachers' means teachers from England *:p* tongue out
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by alphaconde(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
I comment my reserve
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by kwibus7: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Esss: Biitch A'rse Corpers..

They should be expelled..

They are para-military for Bleep sakes.. So you mean they couldnt disarm them?!

When I served, I was a strong brutal Corper.. We learnt martial arts, weapons training, survival skills, espionage, infilteration and extraction..

Anyways, they are christians. Instead of fighting back, they would be praying for a miracle. I dare those robbers to attack the Muslim lodge.. Those Muslim Corper dudes are mean SOBs. .

which camp be that, been to camp before oo, they teach martial arts but never weapons training, espionage, infiltration or extraction, please we have serious minded people here don't come here to joke after watching foreign military movies...
Re: Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State by Esss(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2012
To all those that found the humour in my critically acclaimed post, I salute una.. Life is too short for people to be carrying strong face all the time..

For all those who didnt and took it seriously, I suggest you go and drink garri..

And yeah!! Those corpers were biitch asses... If the comment vex you, you know the saying about Transformer and affection.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Rapes 10 Year-old Girl At Bonugo Village, Abuja / Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) / Two-man Motorcycle Snatching Syndicate Arrested And Arms Recovered [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.