Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 (11437 Views)

An African Head Of State Sleeping During Obama Speech At The UN / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / Obama's Speech: Was It Read From A Screen Or Said Off Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by mightiersa: 3:20am On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: what are u try tring to sell with Obama's speech always coming up in the front page,

What has Obama ever done for Africa or Nigeria,

That was how people like u brainwashed everyone that Obama was the messiah,he was change,and the Yes we can brigade was everywhere.

Get one thing straight

1. The real people who run America will never do anything that will upset the status Quo.

2.Obama is just a stooge just like every other president and he is a front for the people who really control the government.If you think any leader controls a government think again,the real people behind the government of any nation are a few billionaires who will put some one there to protect their interest,just like the 1 percent.

3.Your long Post aka the speech are just word aimed at creating euphoria and sentiment,Nothing changes every thing remains the same

4.Blacks will still be the majority in death row,Blacks will still b e the majority on welfare,Racism will never stop in America or in in the World.

5.America will continue to exploit Africa and no matter what happens who wins they will continue to destabilize the middle east,Russia and China will always protect the underdogs i.e Iran and Syria.,Egypt will go from bad to worse,so will Iraq and Libya,American soldiers will still be KILLED AND MAIMED in Afghanistan and no government elected will have the balls to pull them out
6.Goods will come from China and Jobs will go to China,and China will be the next superpower whether America LIKES IT OR NOT
6.Nigeria will remain backward and corrupt as long as it remains petty and tribalistic and dependent on oil,and FORIEGN GOVERNMENT LIKE IT THIS WAY AS THEY ARE LESS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS..

7.Boko Haram will fizzle out soon but the damage they have caused will remain for a long time and the growth of Northern Nigeria will be stunted and will take decades to recover..

8.The game may have changed but the players still remain the same..

STOP POSTING THE FRIGGING SPEECH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by mightiersa: 3:21am On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: what are u try tring to sell with Obama's speech always coming up in the front page,

That was how people like u brainwashed everyone that Obama was the messiah,he was change,and the Yes we can brigade was everywhere.

Get one thing straight

1. The real people who run America will never do anything that will upset the status Quo.

2.Obama is just a stooge just like every other president and he is a front for the people who really control the government.If you think any leader controls a government think again,the real people behind the government of any nation are a few billionaires who will put some one there to protect their interest,just like the 1 percent.

3.Your long Post aka the speech are just word aimed at creating euphoria and sentiment,Nothing changes every thing remains the same

4.Blacks will still be the majority in death row,Blacks will still b e the majority on welfare,Racism will never stop in America or in in the World.

5.America will continue to exploit Africa and no matter what happens who wins they will continue to destabilize the middle east,Russia and China will always protect the underdogs i.e Iran and Syria.,Egypt will go from bad to worse,so will Iraq and Libya,American soldiers will still be KILLED AND MAIMED in Afghanistan and no government elected will have the balls to pull them out
6.Goods will come from China and Jobs will go to China,and China will be the next superpower whether America LIKES IT OR NOT
6.Nigeria will remain backward and corrupt as long as it remains petty and tribalistic and dependent on oil,and FORIEGN GOVERNMENT LIKE IT THIS WAY AS THEY ARE LESS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS..

7.Boko Haram will fizzle out soon but the damage they have caused will remain for a long time and the growth of Northern Nigeria will be stunted and will take decades to recover..

Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by mightiersa: 3:23am On Sep 08, 2012

Get one thing straight

Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by hispy99(m): 5:10am On Sep 08, 2012
Delafruita:

democrats and republicans are totally different.their ideologies totally differ.just a few examples

democrats are pro gun control but republicans arent

democrats are pro-choice while republicans are pro-life

democrats believee the rich should pay their fair share in taxes.they believe a robust middle class is what drives the economy.republicans believe corporations and rich individuals should receive tax cuts that will encourage them to remain in business and create jobs

democrats are advocates of small government

democrats believe in more funds for domestic affairs as against defense while republicans believe the DOD should always get more than it demands for

democrats are for universal healthcare while republicans believe the rich should pay more so that the poor should have health insurance

democrats are for a more relaxed approach on immigration.republicans are for tightening of the borders.

democrats believe isreal should return to its pre-1967 borders,republicans insist isreal should retain the lands.

besides americans have other choices.there are other parties and there's independent candidacy

Really? When did democrats become advocates of small govt? Republicans are advocates for small govt.
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by ayobase(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2012
ehie: @trix
who says i didnt read the post?
it sure sounded like the one he wrote 4 years ago
and i still called him an empty suit

HOWEVER MY LONG POST ABOUT THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT AFRICA, BLACKS AND NIGERIA.
So what i meant in my post is that everything will remain the same,speech or no speech,but by the actions he has exhibited and the signs the discerning can see over time
secondly,that a "black man"was elected a president "doesnt mean jack,
if black Americans and Africans have and regaled themselves to be inferior only waiting for Obama to give them that courage then i have no words to tell them.
I have often believed in my ability as person first and as an African second...i have not fallen for the mass propaganda of stereotyping,
Africans invented the Refrigerators and Africans were the founders of the first university in Timbuktu , ancient EGYPT was black,so my primal instinct as a person was that i was able and capable and equal to anyone in the universe so i did not have to wait for Obama to become president to be able to succeed..
Obama was elected but has also been a huge dissapointment by throwing his people under the bus...
let him work on the laws that put his people in bondage before he can have my respect,e.g let Trayvon Martin get justice before he can earn any respect....
Another question for Uncle Tom Obama,if he has a conscience,why are Nigerians and Africans killed by the new junta in Libiya...please i need an answer...

I understand ur pains brother, and I respect the fact that u haven't said Obama is not doing.
He said it....unsic ; ''I have my shortcomings also''
Those initiatives within his to-be-concluded ''1st'' term is gonna be a forever-to-be-remembered landmark here if....... (well, GEJ is indeed and undoubtedly DOING)
I accept most of ur points over (above) there, we all know they are making sure ''NO 1'' is being maintained, and its definitely gonna take a lot of compromising!
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2012
@mightersea
if my posts and predictions are so stupid,please en lighten us with your intelletual views,stop stalking my posts u have reposted them abt five times
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by Delafruita(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
hispy99:

Really? When did democrats become advocates of small govt? Republicans are advocates for small govt.
REALLY?i seem to remember clinton shrinking the size of government by one-quater and bush jr increasing it.both parties claim to be for small government but the republicans only pay lip service to it while democrats take action on it
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by monkel: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
trix!:
It’s really disgusting when people say they can’t read what amounts to less than two pages!! If you are too busy to read it, you can just leave without making any useless comment. It’s even worse when these same people begin to dissect and discuss politics based on what someone else has summarized for them.
its disgustin to engage such ple as these in any meaningful discussion.
Dis man's truly a gr8 man in a worldly sense, ve a way wit words. Sounds like he's spoken his way 2 victory. Mit n co are no near match 2 d obamas oratory n idea
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by hispy99(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
Delafruita:
REALLY?i seem to remember clinton shrinking the size of government by one-quater and bush jr increasing it.both parties claim to be for small government but the republicans only pay lip service to it while democrats take action on it

and by how much has obama expanded it? both parties do not claim to be for small govt. Small govt is a republican mantra.
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by montelik(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^It may be a republican mantra, but its one they haven't really, truly and consistently practiced for decades. Only Reagan and the Newt Gingrich congress of 94 can argue to have stayed partially true to it. We are yet to see if the recently elected Republican congress of 2010 will stay true to its small govt claims or go the way of the others.
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by Theblessed(f): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
fittty: Dis tin too long na undecided

[size=16pt]Well, it's not meant for you - it's meant for those with brains upstairs, ok![/size]
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by azpekuliar: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2012
fittty: Dis tin too long na undecided

Y e no go long, U c GARRI inside.... grin
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by Brisingr(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2012
Grt speech obeezy but if u wanna stay in d white house do a track with jay z and then use michelle and yur daughters as video gals in bum short
Re: Barack Obama's Speech At The DNC 2012 by HumbleServant(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2012

Get one thing straight

True talk my brother!
My brother u are a good speaker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead? / US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / US Commits Additional $55m In Emergency Funds To Nigeria’s Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.