Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why (17557 Views)

Weird Things That Happen During An Eclipse / Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by oluking: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: Nice article.
D kissing tin no be reflex action for me o jere. I can't just kiss anybady..except for one of my ex like dat, i'm just 'scared' of exchanging spit with anybody! God help me o

i hear you grin
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
deelicious: I've missed kissing and being kissed properly *sigh*
. . . . . . Eeeeyah!! Sorry o!!!
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by mrperfect(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
Very interesting post.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by armyofone(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
I'm with Ebony, you are not alone. I hate it too grin the worst is french kissing...em em did you brush and scrap that tongue, risky i tell ya grin
imagine eating moi moi, beans, akpu, ewedu etc and want to french kiss shocked Agro dey catch me.

A-town:

Arabinrin..it is still very early in the morning na. Why did you have to spoil the art of kissing like that. Now all i can think of is spit. Party pooper.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Built2last: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
The most interesting thing about this article is that the GARRI GROUP are clueless on how to attack the poster.nothing on garri yet.Recently they derail or mess up posts but this one is to good to handle...Nice article i must admit...101 likes from me.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
Some people are trying to say that kissing is learnt from MTV? It beats my imagination.

@poster. Animals do cry. Even though not like humans.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Deiok(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
Good write up. Not all those pic of this pic of that.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Deiok(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Built2last: The most interesting thing about this article is that the GARRI GROUP are clueless on how to attack the poster.nothing on garri yet.Recently they derail or mess up posts but this one is to good to handle...Nice article i must admit...101 likes from me.
This article is not like one of those meaningless ones.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Dawdy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
3 Gbosas for the poster ooo Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Can't believe some people think negroes don't blush.
We do, just that you can see it through all the melanin.
It just like saying when u were beaten on your palm(which is the body part with the least amount of melanin) as a child it didn't turn red.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dawdy: 3 Gbosas for the poster ooo Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
abegi..no dey gbosa d poster joor! No be mukina?! Mtchew, all mukina's thread are front page tinz, whether useful or useless. Though dis one make sense sha. tongue
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by redsun(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Understanding the basics like this helps people to deal with the fundamentals of life.Humans are like supreme machines,with all parts,including the vital brain, working together in comfoRmity for the survival of the human body,YOU.

It is all in your hands.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Essencysun(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nice one there, but kissing is not meant for singles, Hiccup is very annoying and dreadful, we used to believe it's when one is thirsty but you drinks water and it continues.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by plendil: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Essencysun: Nice one there, but kissing is not meant for singles, Hiccup is very annoying and dreadful, we used to believe it's when one is thirsty but you drinks water and it continues.

tell them o!
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I've never been a fan of kissing on the lips. I'm always like "ok, let go of my lips now". bleh, very disgusting style of getting spit from one location to another.
get a good kiza

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by slimyem: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
of all the things the listed in the article,there are only 3 things i do dail there...sleep,blink and see in 3D..
The rest na occasionally..!
The title of this thread is faulty!
All those things are not weird..they are normal!
And humans do all of them but not daily!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by AKMoney1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Brand_new: I don`t do any of those ? grin

Then u re not human tongue
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Tos87(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
;DNice one there.
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by AKMoney1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Imagine, of all the listed see as my pple dey embrace kissing. I swear all of una na alagbere (fornicator) *smh*

Oya let the rains of abuse showers grin grin
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by sessydoo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: Nice article.
D kissing tin no be reflex action for me o jere. I can't just kiss anybady..except for one of my ex like dat, i'm just 'scared' of exchanging spit with anybody! God help me o

u can kiss anythin ke?? i fear u ooo
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Cupidkc(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Interesting...though I disagree to agree!
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by HARDDON: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: BLACK PEOPLE DONT BLUSH undecidedBLACK PEOPLE DONT BLUSH

Saч wor? ∂at Ʊ don't doesn't mean all blacks don't! Wake up and taste d coffee
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by cowgurl: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Zoning out...
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Slicqyprizzy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
Erm please, why do we crack our knuckles? I just do it not knowing the reason behind it.

@ op good write up. I have learnt a lot.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
sessydoo:

u can kiss anythin ke?? i fear u ooo
dint u read my post very well ni?? I said i just can't kiss anybody like dat! Reread!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Peterpan1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Superb research and excellent right up,we need more of dis than those boring celebrity scandal,keep it up
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Slicqy prizzy: Erm please, why do we crack our knuckles? I just do it not knowing the reason behind it.

@ op good wright up. I have learnt a lot.
Exactly! A day doesnt pass by without we humans cracking our knuckles about 3 times. Weird
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Flutter(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Emmy9ite: I hate hiccups! I remember when we use to drink water seven times to stop it! cheesy thanks for the info smiley
i love hiccuping wen m with my guy coz it allows 4 a kiss....deep kissing stops hiccups ...i hate 2 use water...or rather a big slap on ur back stops it...Weird dou...nice article
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Flutter:
i love hiccuping wen m with my guy coz it allows 4 a kiss....deep kissing stops hiccups ...i hate 2 use water...or rather a big slap on ur back stops it...Weird dou...nice article
a big slap stops hiccups?
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Shaw007(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
I'm sure most folks that got 2 d blinking part started blinking continually till the rest of the write-up tOok 'em Off

I lOve risks. . .they make life fun!! I mean. . .whats life without risks eh?

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Shaw007(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
And hey. . .does that say everyone blushes?? Apart from the artificial blush they put on. . .black ppl dont blush naturally,eh. . .
Re: Weird Things Humans Do Daily, And Why by Shaw007(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
captain garri: r u saying black ppl dnt av veins in deir face.or its just complexion dat u r talking abt.black ppl blush bt it dosnt show
tell me that was a joke or sometin,"black ppl blush but. . ."dude i'm LMFaOoOO!!!grin "black ppl blush but doesnt show". . .dis dude has got 2 be some stand-up comedian or some'ingrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million / Mindblowing Gifs That Explain Natural Activities / Sell Your Faulty Laptop here if you are in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.