Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (53828 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by ambrosini593(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
When she was bigger we all thought she was then the most adorable actress in Nigeria. Now that she has slimmed down, we still think she is adorable. But debates have been raging in different corner, some people supporting her when she was bigger while some claim she`s more beautiful slimmer. I`m putting the question to you now. Is she better slimmer or bigger?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by valenlabella(f): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Regardless of her size, I still think she's really pretty but she lost the weight too quick, resulting in a bit of flabby skin and an unproportionate figure, which in my opinion slightly takes away from her beauty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Dondbuzor: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
She has always being and is still beautiful regardless of addition ir subtraction of weight.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by MeGaStReEt: 1:39am On Sep 08, 2012
can't spot the difference really

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Goldieluks: 5:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Its still doesn't change the fact that she's still a MAMA.. size zero or not.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by oloto(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2012
Buh she's not complaining. So what's our own? grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by adora4u1: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2012
It's like Seun and his moderators are short of stories today! grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2012
I don`t really see much difference.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by naptu2: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2012
You would need to post full length photos to enable people judge.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by fatdon2(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2012
Wetin dis one dey find 4 front page??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2012
"Ije kpoms" as she is popularly called is pretty right from when she started acting till date.though she looks slimmer and younger but facially she still looks the same.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by rash47(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2012
Nonsense....
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Ejine(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2012
berem: "Ije kpoms" as she is popularly called is pretty right from when she started acting till date.though she looks slimmer and younger but facially she still looks the same.

I thought Ije Kpoms was Ngozi Nwosu - the one from 'Fuji House of Commotion', currently battling cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Ejine(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2012
Double post. Sorry.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Ramcie(f): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2012
I really don't see any difference. All I see is a beautiful woman who carries herself well and plays her role perfectly . She would always be my No. 1 actress in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Odinaka00(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2012
valen la bella: Regardless of her size, I still think she's really pretty but she lost the weight too quick, resulting in a bit of flabby skin and an unproportionate figure, which in my opinion slightly takes away from her beauty

Well said
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2012
berem: "Ije kpoms" as she is popularly called is pretty right from when she started acting till date.though she looks slimmer and younger but facially she still looks the same.
That's not ije kpoms, Ngozi Nwosu is.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Bright2(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2012
So beautiful wen she was big infact i love her big.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Clerverly: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Pls were r d garri pple we nid dem on dis thread
Deal with it, we are not coming today. However, we are on our way to Ijebu on a national assignment.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Odinaka00(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Pls were r d garri pple we nid dem on dis thread

They re afraid
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by johnstar(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2012
i tot i saw garry cahil playing last night during d friendly match, wr is he nw hungwi much

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Onasa22: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2012
She's an epitome of beauty whether slim or fat.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Emperor5c(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2012
***yawns*** Wot‘s happenin here
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by xcllaxix(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2012
ngozi was more beautiful bigger...
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Odinaka00(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2012
See marks 4 her shoulder sef............dz woman wey fine like hell b4
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Aifey(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2012
She is alwys adorable n plays decent role. I think she is my no 1 in nolywood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.