Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? (53826 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2012
I am not really looking at the beauty part of it.Just glad she lost those fat for her health sake.Kudos to her.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by xcllaxix(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2012
kcreal: How does this reduce the price of 7,1,18,18,9.
...new concept,abi?... cheesy
...new concept,abi?...
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2012
Ngozi Ezeonu is among the top 20 nominees for the first ever Nollywood Divas Awards.

To Vote Text Ngozi Ezeonu to 33967.

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2012
freecocoa: That's not ije kpoms, Ngozi Nwosu is.
really? Wow! I thought she was the one.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2012
This τ̅o ♍ε is de-marketin! Una nor see †ЂΞ stretch marks for her shoulder area? Abeg tk dis crap down jor...hisssssssss
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by shizzle11(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Pls were r d garri pple we nid dem on dis thread

seconded!!
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by ggrain: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2012
Odinaka00:

They re afraid

Who tell you?
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by shizzle11(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2012
@op can't really spot any difference in the two pics cos she looks quite chubby in the same way. Me like the woman sha! She don really pay her dues for naija films, very scandal-free. One of very few actresses i respect a lot
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by cantell(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2012
berem: really? Wow! I thought she was the one.
You were probably in diapers when she was acting.
(u no say na true)
Freecocoa na mama. "Zebrudaya" was her favourite tv show back then. grin
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by dowjones(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2012
I need to search on this lady cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by andyanders: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2012
Ramcie: I really don't see any difference. All I see is a beautiful woman who carries herself well and plays her role perfectly . She would always be my No. 1 actress in Nollywood.

Supported. You said it all.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Adeks(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2012
francis247: As if dis will reduce de price of Kpomo in iya sikira buka. Mtcheeew
The garry crew is fast becoming 'kpomo crew' abi. get ready to be banned.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Ekans: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2012
Ramcie: I really don't see any difference. All I see is a beautiful woman who carries herself well and plays her role perfectly . She would always be my No. 1 actress in Nollywood.
.Did she pay you?
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by friedmeat: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2012

lol
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by enema22: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2012
ambrosini593: When she was bigger we all thought she was then the most adorable actress in Nigeria. Now that she has slimmed down, we still think she is adorable. But debates have been raging in different corner, some people supporting her when she was bigger while some claim she`s more beautiful slimmer. I`m putting the question to you now. Is she better slimmer or bigger?
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2012
And this made it to the front page??!! C'mon y'all!! This is absolutely ridiculous!
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Olaone1: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2012
Seun, these militants people are in here oo grin
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:45am On Sep 08, 2012
cant see any different,, the woman is endowed with natural beauty
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by wonlasewonimi: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2012
lmao at garry cahill and garry lineker. they need to reduce their salary
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by harryem(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
MeGaStReEt: can't spot the difference really
U ned glasses den.... Lol
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Dahbutter(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
A larger percent of her face is her Nose grin
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by achi4u(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mrs Ezeonu is a complete woman that every man is dreaming for.

yet this her pic will not reduce the price of.....?(abeg fear no gree me complete am)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by achi4u(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Dahbutter: A larger percent of her face is her Nose grin
daz wot stand her out!
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
Pretty woman.
Re: Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? by Iykecollins(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
Am sure u don't mean Garri, cos if dat'z d cas...smh 4u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.