Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures (18952 Views)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / Tobi Phillips Clinched World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Title In Grand Style / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2012
afam4eva: President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia with the Miss University Nigeria 2011
def his Chic for d nite....buh dis man short die
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So many pointless and nonsensical awards.

So what is the point of this award? Based on what criteria?

Gosh.

Distraction from reality undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by peroskyeze(m): 2:35am On Sep 09, 2012
NNA EHH MY EYES DON TEAR. I NEVER KNEW THAT NAIJA GIRLS R UGLY LIKE THIS OOO. ABEG WHERE ARE ALL THESE FINE LADIES WEY FIT CARRY A BROTHER N GO OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. I WANT TO DIP INTO SOME WHITE PUNNY BCUS THESE NAIJA BABES WEY WIN THIS PAGEANT COMPETITION LOOK LIKE THEY GET PUNNYS AS UGLY AS THEIR FACE
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by naijaking1: 4:03am On Sep 09, 2012
afam4eva: The 2012 edition of the Miss University Nigeria, Nigeria's premier university pageant is coming soon...To be a contestant or partner visit www.missuniversitynigeria.com or send a mail to info@missuniversitynigeria.com or call 08060941517.

Make una dey dia dey mess around until Boko Haram catch una.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by achi4u(m): 5:29am On Sep 09, 2012
Always copying from the west;we need an African stuff.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Assonite(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: I came here to see bikinis, i am totally disappointed
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=D)ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ ....mumu boi grin
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2012
Naija too like beauty peagants! Joblessness at the highest order! How many beauty peagants are we gonna have? MBGN is there,Miss Nigeria etc are also there!now this one.tomorrow now Seun go organize Miss Nairaland! Hmm! Na wa o!
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2012
The pageant is pointless!! When will we have one for most brilliant female in Nigeria!! Brain! Not made up faces prancing about!
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by delikay4luv: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2012
seedord247:

Always appreciate what comes out of your country.. Or is it bcus they did not nominate you? angry
i think so
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by changedhuman(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2012
Does dis stop me from going 2 church?? Abeg check out my signature
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by adconline(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2012
show pictures of Miss Best Engineering Graduate in Naija. Modern economy does not dwell on your looks, but your brain.

1 Like

Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by 9javoice1(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2012
the pageant is ok i like it.
though some folks that blv their tribal ladies cant compete nor win see any ladies competition as nonsense.

forever in this world women are known for beauty more than they are known for wisdom.
oyibos they do this things too, so wtf some people are talking abt here.

your tribe cannot dominate in everything ok.
pls chil and watch old easterners(SE/SS) do their things wella.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by ZackiGp(m): 7:35am On Sep 09, 2012
shymexx: Who's the chic with the Gambian president, Afam?

Damn! - I'm in love with her... sad
i tell u guy dat Gambian president go don knack her wela.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Jyde89: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2012
abdulkayus: Wat is d benefit of all dis rubbish pageant nw? Later we start havin miss polythecnics nigeria and miss college of education nigeria.
Vanity upon vanity, mtwssss.
You forgot to add, miss monotechnic,miss vocational shool,miss secondary,miss primary,miss nursery and miss KG.... Mchewwww bunch of jobless people.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by oladayo042: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2012
9ja voice: the pageant is ok i like it.
though some folks that blv their tribal ladies cant compete nor win see any ladies competition as nonsense.

forever in this world women are known for beauty more than they are known for wisdom.
oyibos they do this things too, so wtf some people are talking abt here.
Because oyinbos do it, then we must do it? Oyinbos also invent so many meaningful things, we must also do. Abi?
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by maskara01: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2012
What's the point of this pageant or awards as someone said? How does it put food on the table for the average Nigerian? Does it solve the security issues we facing? Does it solve the power problem? How much was voted for this? The other ones that not lucky enuf to win this, what's the assurance that when they graduate they gonna get a Job? When the guy said its nonsensical, I gave my big thumbs up!
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Jyde89: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2012
Guy's,it's hot, it's entertaining, it's captivating,it's out of this world... Wait for it!! Here it come's!!! Yes!!! It's the FACE of BOKO HARAM beauty pageant.... The hotest and most entertaining beauty pageant in town..... Try it, and you will be blown away, and i dont mean literarily, honestly, you will.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2012
oladayo042: Because oyinbos do it, then we must do it? Oyinbos also invent so many meaningful things, we must also do. Abi?
oyinbos own worst pass! You will hear peagants like:
Miss big bossoms
Miss big eyeballs
Miss long hair
Miss big
Miss tallest
Miss fattest arse
Miss flatt tummy
All na arrant nonsense!
Oyinbos foolish no be small!
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Tropilo(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2012
In a country where factors of production is very close to zero.
Yet a university "beauty queen" is more appreciate than the best graduating students in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering etc. It means there can never ever be a head way out of f00lishness and stup!d!ty.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by masterpiecer(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2012
I hate beauty paegents, they r pointless and futile
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
Its business. Otherwise it has got no much meaning beauty is jst a gift,not earned. Though some companies or groups have a better modification of competition.

But the issue with us nigerians is that we tend to rush into a particular area presumed to be booming. There was a time all attention ws on church business,when nigeria won atlanta 1996 everyone wntd to play football,at some point everyone want to sing,beauty pageant took a new dimension when Agbani dariego won miss world.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
shymexx: Who's the chic with the Gambian president, Afam?

Damn! - I'm in love with her... sad
She's the MUA winner of 2011 and she's from Togo. She's half caste anyways.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by mrperfect(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
This is really an interesting one.
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by megxo(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2012
HAIR........ FAKE
FACE.........FAKE
SKIN.........CREAMLY FAKE grin
ERRYTIN SO UNREAL.....ALL DIS ASHEWOS NA AVATAR DEM BE
Re: Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures by theunusualmoon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gwekzy: She F...U..C..K..E..D her way Tru

Any proof? or you are just intelligent enough to believe every beautiful woman f*ked her way to the top?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Baby Dies After Falling From A School Building In Abia State / Meet The Man Who First Invent The " EXAMS" (pix) / JAMB 2018: How To Retrieve Lost Profile Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.