Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (141452 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

1)The topic is yours not mine, I can go anywhere I want whateverishly...

2)You ladies brought food to this House, only to ration it for yourselves...
You can't go anywhere you want howeverishly, because you can't us falsely of squandering the money we didn't collect. Now that you don't have any evidence, you're trying so hard τ̅☺ cover up, but trust me, I'll keep reminding you.
Secondly, we brought food τ̅☺ this house, but it wasn't stated anywhere that the food was for the general house. We were just generous enough τ̅☺ offer house mates meals, notwithstanding. But now that you guys are thinking its your God-given right, lailai! We won't continue that way!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: grin hehehehehe! grin #laughing in larabci# if I dare tell him myself, his eardrums would explode!

Explode!!...Wow!...I wonder what comes from your mouth...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

now i knw 4 sure dat u are d guy in dat joke..must u do ur remix of psoto's statement.. grin

Haaaa....Doubting DAHRACH!...You're sure the first time!...Are you sure you're sure??...lolzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
I know people like you. You obviously have nothing τ̅☺ show me.

Why should I worry myself...When I know you have eyes!...#confused#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm....#thinking#...Another contradiction...So there are 3 ladies in the joke!....
As you can see, there's a mistake in that sentence, I meant τ̅☺ say :"His case is even worse cos..." Link the rest from there.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Issokay!...Keep intervening!
its ok. Keep interrogating!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

hehehhehehhee....No it isn't ooo...It is affecting you in many ways...lolzzzzz
Examples of such ways, please?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Explode!!...Wow!...I wonder what comes from your mouth...
#upper level things#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
You can't go anywhere you want howeverishly, because you can't us falsely of squandering the money we didn't collect. Now that you don't have any evidence, you're trying so hard τ̅☺ cover up, but trust me, I'll keep reminding you.
Secondly, we brought food τ̅☺ this house, but it wasn't stated anywhere that the food was for the general house. We were just generous enough τ̅☺ offer house mates meals, notwithstanding. But now that you guys are thinking its your God-given right, lailai! We won't continue that way!

Bla, bla, bla, bla!...So why were you trying to accuse me of everything??...Remember I wasn't in the House when it all started...I came back to meet different kinds of ish!...

I know its not our right....So keep it to yourself...But I have to defend myself...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: nah! Eyes r faster n sharper

I know...That's why it should have come out of it...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
#singing 'we are family, we are one'
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Why should I worry myself...When I know you have eyes!...#confused#
Still points τ̅☺ the fact that you have nothing τ̅☺ show us.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: #upper level things#

Simplify please....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Bla, bla, bla, bla!...So why were you trying to accuse me of everything??...Remember I wasn't in the House when it all started...I came back to meet different kinds of ish!...

I know its not our right....So keep it to yourself...But I have to defend myself...
You were accused because we were accused wrongly. I wasn't in the house when it all started either.
We have already kept it τ̅☺ ourselves, no need τ̅☺ repeat that!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
grin I'm beginning τ̅☺ think so too, because most of them are just staring from the background, too weak τ̅☺ talk.
Except those that ate roasted yam or corn on the farm!!

heeeee...Its because they feel sorry for yo ooo...If only ONE of them can dance with 3 of you tirelessly for hours, I wonder if you can survive TWO of them...

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osota:
#singing 'we are family, we are one'
I guess you're singing in your mind, cos I can't hear anything.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

I know...That's why it should have come out of it...

n risk more damage?! shocked Nah! grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Still points τ̅☺ the fact that you have nothing τ̅☺ show us.

Of kois!...I have nothing to show you because you have already seen it ooo...Its like asking me to show you your birthday on a calendar!....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: its ok. Keep interrogating!

Issokay...Keep intensifying!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

heeeee...Its because they feel sorry for yo ooo...If only ONE of them can dance with 3 of you tirelessly for hours, I wonder if you can survive TWO of them...
Please where's the ONE I can't see IT!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
As you can see, there's a mistake in that sentence, I meant τ̅☺ say :"His case is even worse cos..." Link the rest from there.

hehhehehehehehee....As if I need help before I figure out mistakes....lolzzz...I meant what I said....Read it again...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Of kois!...I have nothing to show you because you have already seen it ooo...Its like asking me to show you your birthday on a calendar!....
And where have we seen it?
LIAR!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Examples of such ways, please?

...You're more exposed nah...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

hehhehehehehehee....As if I need help before I figure out mistakes....lolzzz...I meant what I said....Read it again...
I think you need help in interpreting ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ posts! Read them again...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Please where's the ONE I can't see IT!

HEhehhehehhehe.....I dunno ooo....shebi you're 3, Keep looking nah! ....Lmao!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Having Read Through The Posts As A Guest., It's Safe To Assume, Our Brother Osota, Is A Devoted Woman Wrapper.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

...You're more exposed nah...
Examples please?!? No redirection!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osota:
PDP Power!!!!
I believe in your Government
A "Malo" Boy In My Old Class Would Have Said "SHEGE" To This!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ: Having Read Through The Posts As A Guest., It's Safe To Assume, Our Brother Osota, Is A Devoted Woman Wrapper.
cheesy grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
You were accused because we were accused wrongly. I wasn't in the house when it all started either.
We have already kept it τ̅☺ ourselves, no need τ̅☺ repeat that!

...Thank GOD you know I was wrongly accused....And you kept insisting on unnecessary evidences...See how you've been deceiving your self...SMH!

I'm not repeating that...That's the first time I said it!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osota: GC, these girls are too much for you o. But ur guys will keep supporting you sha, with prayers!
See! Osota You Have Queries! The Council of Batch C Men (CBCM) Will Send You A Summons Soon. You Are Fraternizing With The ....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: n risk more damage?! shocked Nah! grin

Hahaa...What about lips??...No damage!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.