Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (141458 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Issokay...Keep intensifying!
its alryt. Keep instigating!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

...Thank GOD you know I was wrongly accused....And you kept insisting on unnecessary evidences...See how you've been deceiving your self...SMH!

I'm not repeating that...That's the first time I said it!
I never said You were accused wrongly...by "we" I meant team PDP...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
I think you need help in interpreting ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ posts! Read them again...

No I don't...You need help cos you're the confused one...Read again, Please!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ:
See! Osota You Have Queries! The Council of Batch C Men (CBCM) Will Send You A Summons Soon. You Are Fraternizing With The ....

HEhhehehhehe....Please lets free him...He's a new comer...He doesn't know they don't deserve his allegiance...lolzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ, na strategy na. we gast infiltrate their camp
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: its alryt. Keep instigating!
Issorai...Keep inspiring!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
[quote author=Gods-child][/quote]
No I won't! You do need to...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Rotfl!...Prof, you go roast corn tire....Enough agbado for farm, but not 1 yam!!!
PDP Must Have Been Responsible For The Disappearance Of The Tubers!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Examples please?!? No redirection!

...Now I can see you really need help...Are you sisters not being resourceful??...Sorry ehn!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osota: SBabaJ, na strategy na. we gast infiltrate their camp
Okay Bro. Let's All Hope It Works! Be Careful, Don't Allow Them Serve You Vegetables! IT COULD BE DANGEROUS!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Issorai...Keep inspiring!
thanks! I certainly will! grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
And where have we seen it?
LIAR!!!

If I am a LIAR!!!...Then that makes you a SUPER-LIAR!!!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
off to my room, gotta watch Gladiators this night!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Infiltrate which camp
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ:
Okay Bro. Let's All Hope It Works! Be Careful, Don't Allow Them Serve You Vegetables! IT COULD BE DANGEROUS!

I know o...them don offer me before, the plate miraculously fell from my hand. Oluwa is highly involved.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm....Now I'm beginning to sense similarity between your PDP & your acronymous colleague in the political world!...People's Democratic Party!...That's exactly what they do while the masses struggle for survival!!!

@SBABAJ...Hope you can see this now...
They Are The Same! Which "OMOLUABI" Group Will Choose To Share "Stage Name" With Arguably The Most Corrupt Political Party In The World? #JOKING
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
Viewing this topic: xquire(m), fadinus(m), yemcoguy(m), SBabaJ(m), princessmia(f), psoto(f), Osota(m), Gods-child(m) and 1 guest(s)

@All the men....Thanks for standing by guys!...I'm really having a good time here!...I used to think the ladies were tougher than these oooo!...I know they're expecting me to beg them again...You just keep enjoying the show...hehehhehehehee.....*One Love*
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ:
Hmmmm....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

My brother see life ooo...Them dey 'gyrate' on top our money!....SMH!
Yet They Continue To Deny It!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
SBabaJ:

Hmmmm....I thought as much ooo....No wonder they had enough to eat, while we had nothing...So ladies do such too!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by fadinus(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:
Viewing this topic: xquire(m), fadinus(m), yemcoguy(m), SBabaJ(m), princessmia(f), psoto(f), Osota(m), Gods-child(m) and 1 guest(s)

@All the men....Thanks for standing by guys!...I'm really having a good time here!...I used to think the ladies were tougher than these oooo!...I know they're expecting me to beg them again...You just keep enjoying the show...hehehhehehehee.....*One Love*
we will bro
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Firstly, I meant τ̅☺ say "if the work was too enormous..."
Secondly, I still stand on the fact that you were meant τ̅☺ be in charge of the parry!
Lady Psoto., We Are All Witnesses To Your "OWAMBE-ISH" Tendencies....Why Deny Your Responsibilities...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
Ladies P n D, come n listen o. Never knew the men of the house were this heartless! SMH...
Here, PDP Tried To Use "Style" To Win People To Their Side...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
I STAND, SIT, LAY, MARCH and SLEEP on the fact that you were supposed τ̅☺ handle the parrytongue
Why Do You Still Deny Your Calling? LOL.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
psoto:
I never said You were accused wrongly...by "we" I meant team PDP...

See, it all boils down to the fact that your accusation is invalid...You saw me as the most gentle & you wanted me to take the fall...But I'm so sorry to disappoint you...

Do you have an evidence to support your accusation??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Osota:

I know o...them don offer me before, the plate miraculously fell from my hand. Oluwa is highly involved.

Hehheheheehee....Na GOD save you oooo, Bro!...I thank GOD for that!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
xpertriate: well d issue of food, parry, farm, cooking, masses, etc can b solved with easy. Jst cross multiply ur differences, den use d tullio-levi civita mthd n interpolate ur answer. case close. nw where d parry @?
This Is The Professor PDP Enlisted To Come And Confuse Us....But Like The Prof In "Alfa Sule", He Wasn't Successful!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
princessmia: thanks! I certainly will! grin

Whatever!...#thinking#...As if I need her appreciation...lolzzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Of kois!...It is our business...That's why we wanna know how you squandered it...
On Point! Most Likely On The Acquisition Of Purple And Green Font Colours From Seun.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by SBabaJ(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dahrach:

GC, honestly..i dnt knw wht to say...embezzle which money..when was it given..where was it given..to whom... who handed d money over..who is ur witness..hw much was given..any evidence 2 support ur argument... grin
Here, They Tried To Bamboozle Us With Questions!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2012

Which camp again??...It has already been infiltrated nah...Can't you see how they're scrambling for safety??...Do you see the one they call 'D' around??...She don jaaa!....lmao!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Which camp again??...It has already been infiltrated nah...Can't you see how they're scrambling for safety??...Do you see the one they call 'D' around??...She don jaaa!....lmao!
Me sef dey see o, i'm coming home brother cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.