Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (141545 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Tmany(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2012
morning house
I just need some fashion ideas my convocation is around the corner and i don't want to dress like am going to a funeral i.e "black on black suit" but having problem to get the right combo.
Know must of you guys would have had your convocation or know some nice mix
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Tmany(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2012
coolor let me put it like this for those who have had their convocation what did u wear dat day.
Ladies too are welcome coolor let me put it like this for those who have had their convocation what did u wear dat day.
Ladies too are welcome
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by UcLloyd: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2012
Tmany: coolor let me put it like this for those who have had their convocation what did u wear dat day.
Ladies too are welcome coolor let me put it like this for those who have had their convocation what did u wear dat day.
Ladies too are welcome

I wore red on purple suit man...comprende?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Tmany(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2012
UcLloyd:

I wore red on purple suit man...comprende?
what colour of shirt was dat on?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by kennyprinc: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pls house wat dept takes d duty of shortlistin students name to nysc n how is it done...because I was supose to leav wit barch b but my name was not shortlisted while I hav don all necessary clearance...pls help...wat do I do to folow barch c
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
dlex21:

Its 2 early 2 shine teeth o!!! Lolz

Its never too early grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
psoto:
Definitely not "JOHNATON".grin

hmmmM
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
psoto:
Tell them o.
ABBASUFI must be the oga there.
And for the records, I'm not in the "Air Force" o.

WHAT ARE YOU PPL TRYIN TOSAY, I DNT EVEN UNDASTAND WAT U SAYING
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
MY PEOPLE,WHAT DOES CY,GC,MYPSOTO,PRINCESS,SBABAJ,DAHRACH HAVE FOR ME TODAY? PLEASE DONT SAY NOTHING!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
WHERE IS EVRY1 DIS IS SO UNLIKE DIS HAUS. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS BACK. REAL MADRID WE DEY
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abbasufi and 1 guest(s)
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by princessmia(f): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abbasufi: MY PEOPLE,WHAT DOES CY,GC,MYPSOTO,PRINCESS,SBABAJ,DAHRACH HAVE FOR ME TODAY? PLEASE DONT SAY NOTHING!
actually I have nothing for u grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
Good afternoon dudes. SBabaJ hw u doin??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
princessmia: actually I have nothing for u grin

MUGUWA!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
ik121: Good afternoon dudes. SBabaJ hw u doin??

YESSIR
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abbasufi: WHERE IS EVRY1 DIS IS SO UNLIKE DIS HAUS. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS BACK. REAL MADRID WE DEY

Lolzzzz...Shey you be Real Madrid fan??...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Abbasufi: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

Lolzzzz...Shey you be Real Madrid fan??...

YEAH MAN!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by stevo531(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
kennyprinc: Pls house wat dept takes d duty of shortlistin students name to nysc n how is it done...because I was supose to leav wit barch b but my name was not shortlisted while I hav don all necessary clearance...pls help...wat do I do to folow barch c

Bro I'm in the same situation with you, was to go for Batch A but missed that, missed Batch B as well, all for chasing dough. First off, you have to make sure your department sends your name, among those going for service, to the students' affairs office (just hope it ain't too late to make sure now if it hasn't been sent). Also, you can still check at the nysc unit at the students' affairs office to find out if your name is among those to be forwarded to nysc HQ at Abuja. This week should be the last for all names to be sent in the masterlist to nysc at Abuja.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
UcLloyd: Hi House, can see we've moved into a new house....guess I missed a lot...happy 2be back

Plz I have a question, with all these Govt ppa policy, can one push his ppa to a private coy? Am asking cuz a friend asked to help me with one of dem oil coyz...plz how can I go about it if itz possible?

Yeah bro!...Its good to see you're back, how have you been??...

My brother, na Naija we dey oooo & anything can happen!...Its possible for one to push his PPA to a private company...We've discussed something like that before in House 2...Alright, let me help you out with the excerpts;...

psoto:
Morning boss. But a friend was telling me yesterday that her friend serving in Oyo was able τ̅☺ runz it τ̅☺ MTN and another one τ̅☺ GTB. She claimed you have τ̅☺ know PEOPLE both in NYSC and in the company you wish τ̅☺ serve.
The new policy is disheartening and even discouraging. It has really got me thinking!
CY09:
Morning my fair lady...As regards runsing your service to a private establishment, that is very simple but that does not make it legal...Take for instance me, i already work with a company and wouldn't wanna leave it cos of the so called service, all i have to do is make sure i runz my posting to Lag where i am and where ever my PPA is i liase with the Principal or head of my PPA...What usually happens is that, some principal will like to share your allowee with you or you may be asked to pay certain amount to for him/her to play along with you...When this is done all you are obliged to do is the usual signing or whatever they do @ the end of the month @ NYSC secretariat, shikena!

...So UC, I hope CY's brief delineation has answered your question to an extent...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
psoto:
Tell them o.
ABBASUFI must be the oga there.
And for the records, I'm not in the "Air Force" o.

Hmmmm...And 'Off The Records' nko ooo??...

Abi you want to claim "Navy"??....Mammy Water things!!!...Rotfl...

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abbasufi: MY PEOPLE,WHAT DOES CY,GC,MYPSOTO,PRINCESS,SBABAJ,DAHRACH HAVE FOR ME TODAY? PLEASE DONT SAY NOTHING!

You too say something nah...What do you have for us today??...Tell us about your hobbies, likes & dislikes....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Uhmmmm!!!...#HeavySigh#....Finally, finally! My school has sent names to Abuja, since all these days!...And someone has helped me confirm that my name is there...To GOD Be The Glory!!!

@DAHRACH, please what's the 411 from your school??...Have they sent the stuff from UK yet??...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Guyz plz i nid ur advice. My gurl is cheatin on me. Nt jus cheatin, she'z havin sex wit a dude named kenneth. I somuch luv nd trust ds gurl. V dun somuch 4 her. I'v bn suspectn ds cos she'z bn avoidin me lately. We had a misundastndn las9t nd i seizd her iphone, she fot me nd i tuk d fon bak nd dropd ha sim 4 her. i bot dat fon 4 her, iwent tru inbox nd sent items, Gosh!!! Am so dumbfounded. Am so hurt. (i luv ha somuch bt i dnt plan marryin ha) plz watdu i do? D fon is stil wit me.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Osota(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
hey hey hey! eferibody
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
My name was saved wit 'MY BABY' on her fon bt nw wat i c on d msgs i sent her is 'IKE'S MTN' dats wat she nw saved my name wit nd she saved kenneth's name wit 'MY HEART'. They evn had s*x tru out d weekend. I fil so hurt. I knw women as dogs bt not my ada, i somuch trusted her. She haz al my passwords 2 my evrytn. Bleep luv. It hurts.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
princessmia:
Key dates on MY timetable:

*Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions...
[size=13pt] 29th -31st October, 2012 [/size]

*2012 Batch 'C' Orientation Course Starts on the..
[size=13pt] 6th -27th, November, 2012 [/size]

Good evening pretty ladies and 'ok' guys.
Hope the weekend went well?

House!...I don't know if you're thinking what I'm thinking...

A friend hinted me that its likely for ILEYA day to fall between 28/29 of October...In that case, a public holiday would be declared on 29th & 30th(Monday & Tuesday)...That means NYSC might not be able to deliver the letters on the proposed days...

I hope our Muslim brothers & sisters would help clarify the ILEYA assumption...But if its true, my prayer is that NYSC should make amendments ooo...Cos it won't be nice if letters reach my school on Wednesday!...4 working days before camp opening!...And that's if we're lucky, it might arrive on Thursday or Friday sef!...

Funny enough, LAUTECH is so talented when it comes to delaying actions...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
ik121: Guyz plz i nid ur advice. My gurl is cheatin on me. Nt jus cheatin, she'z havin sex wit a dude named kenneth. I somuch luv nd trust ds gurl. V dun somuch 4 her. I'v bn suspectn ds cos she'z bn avoidin me lately. We had a misundastndn las9t nd i seizd her iphone, she fot me nd i tuk d fon bak nd dropd ha sim 4 her. i bot dat fon 4 her, iwent tru inbox nd sent items, Gosh!!! Am so dumbfounded. Am so hurt. (i luv ha somuch bt i dnt plan marryin ha) plz watdu i do? D fon is stil wit me.
Consult with the likes of Sexkillz & Freshdude here...https://www.nairaland.com/romance
They should be of help
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Fiver: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
ik121: Guyz plz i nid ur advice. My gurl is cheatin on me. Nt jus cheatin, she'z havin sex wit a dude named kenneth. I somuch luv nd trust ds gurl. V dun somuch 4 her. I'v bn suspectn ds cos she'z bn avoidin me lately. We had a misundastndn las9t nd i seizd her iphone, she fot me nd i tuk d fon bak nd dropd ha sim 4 her. i bot dat fon 4 her, iwent tru inbox nd sent items, Gosh!!! Am so dumbfounded. Am so hurt. (i luv ha somuch bt i dnt plan marryin ha) plz watdu i do? D fon is stil wit me.

give her the phone back amd tell her goodluck or make up with her; you've got your self free Bleep buddy
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hehehehehehhahahahahahahohohohohoho! grin
What where you expecting when you were bleeping other gals?
Take heart bro, is simply law of Karma!
...i know sey dis na one of your[b] c0ck [/b]and bull stories cos the story doesn't just add up.
Why NL dey change ma English na?...Seun and his spam bots should see caution! angry
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2012

Hmmmmm...I'm as confused as Jonathan!...

But IK, if I may ask, have you been faithful to her??...

And since you never planned marrying her, I think you should just let it go...I see no point in dating someone you never intend to marry...My 2 kobo ooo!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
CY09:
Hehehehehehhahahahahahahohohohohoho! grin
What where you expecting when you were bleeping other gals?
Take heart bro, is simply law of Karma!
...i know sey dis na one of your cock and bull stories cos the story doesn't just add up.

Hmmmm...You're xo xo on point!...Funny to see that we posted almost at the same time...Exactly what I was thinking..."What Goes Around, Comes Around"
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

House!...I don't know if you're thinking what I'm thinking...

A friend hinted me that its likely for ILEYA day to fall between 28/29 of October...In that case, a public holiday would be declared on 29th & 30th(Monday & Tuesday)...That means NYSC might not be able to deliver the letters on the proposed days...

I hope our Muslim brothers & sisters would help clarify the ILEYA assumption...But if its true, my prayer is that NYSC should make amendments ooo...Cos it won't be nice if letters reach my school on Wednesday!...4 working days before camp opening!...And that's if we're lucky, it might arrive on Thursday or Friday sef!...

Funny enough, LAUTECH is so talented when it comes to delaying actions...

For me what matters is knowing my name is among batch c, and that will be confirmed on Tuesday...Anytime wey dem like, make dem bring call up, wetin i know be say i go everly enter camp...#shikena# wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.