Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (142563 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm...You're xo xo on point!...Funny to see that we posted almost at the same time...Exactly what I was thinking..."What Goes Around, Comes Around"
am sure he just brought this up to make the evening interesting...wad up with you bro?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
Tmany: morning house
I just need some fashion ideas my convocation is around the corner and i don't want to dress like am going to a funeral i.e "black on black suit" but having problem to get the right combo.
Know must of you guys would have had your convocation or know some nice mix
Guy if you dunno what to put on, i can provide you with wrapper and blouse, this will make you so spectacular on that day...shebi you wan dey fashionally exceptional? grin grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
ogbeche77:
Consult with the likes of Sexkillz & Freshdude here...https://www.nairaland.com/romance
They should be of help

Mehn!...That "Romance" section has been so egregiously supererogated...I won't advice my enemy to go there with an expectation...They're so fond of yabbing & making things more complicated...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
kennyprinc: Pls house wat dept takes d duty of shortlistin students name to nysc n how is it done...because I was supose to leav wit barch b but my name was not shortlisted while I hav don all necessary clearance...pls help...wat do I do to folow barch c
stevo531:

Bro I'm in the same situation with you, was to go for Batch A but missed that, missed Batch B as well, all for chasing dough. First off, you have to make sure your department sends your name, among those going for service, to the students' affairs office (just hope it ain't too late to make sure now if it hasn't been sent). Also, you can still check at the nysc unit at the students' affairs office to find out if your name is among those to be forwarded to nysc HQ at Abuja. This week should be the last for all names to be sent in the masterlist to nysc at Abuja.

Stevo has answered you correctly, i will like to add this...if by now you don't know if your name is included in Batch C, then i'm sorry to say, it's too late to do anything about it...You just have to wait till Monday when the preliminary list will be sent to Schools, then you can check with your School if your name is included, if it's not, then i'm afraid you will have to wait for Batch A, next year. undecided
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
CY09:
Guy if you dunno what to put on, i can provide you with wrapper and blouse, this will make you so spectacular on that day...shebi you wan dey fashionally exceptional? grin grin grin

hehehehahhahahahohoohoho....You want him to look like a Dibia!!!...grin grin grin....The guy read Statistics nah, not History!!....LWKMD4H!!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abbasufi: MY PEOPLE,WHAT DOES CY,GC,MYPSOTO,PRINCESS,SBABAJ,DAHRACH HAVE FOR ME TODAY? PLEASE DONT SAY NOTHING!

Honourable Abbasufi...#whispering...i wont say nothing cos i have psoto 4 u 2day..hahahahahaha..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

Mehn!...That "Romance" section has been so egregiously supererogated...I won't advice my enemy to go there with an expectation...They're so fond of yabbing & making things more complicated...
I pirry any soul that comes to NL seeking for advice on sensitive matters...SMH for such person. undecided
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

hehehehahhahahahohoohoho....You want him to look like a Dibia!!!...grin grin grin....The guy read Statistics nah, not History!!....LWKMD4H!!!!
Then he should put on a statistical attire! grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
CY09:
am sure he just brought this up to make the evening interesting...wad up with you bro?

I'm good Chief...Cool as ever...How your side??...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Dahrach(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:
Uhmmmm!!!...#HeavySigh#....Finally, finally! My school has sent names to Abuja, since all these days!...And someone has helped me confirm that my name is there...To GOD Be The Glory!!!

@DAHRACH, please what's the 411 from your school??...Have they sent the stuff from UK yet??...

Gc, good evening..am stil on d mata oo..still looking unto God...am not really bothered...if i dnt get it dis week..i wil come home nd relax till nxt batch..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

I'm good Chief...Cool as ever...How your side??...
Thank God for me jare!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abbasufi: MY PEOPLE,WHAT DOES CY,GC,MYPSOTO,PRINCESS,SBABAJ,DAHRACH HAVE FOR ME TODAY? PLEASE DONT SAY NOTHING!
GC don answer you. wink
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
CY09:
For me what matters is knowing my name is among batch c, and that will be confirmed on Tuesday...Anytime wey dem like, make dem bring call up, wetin i know be say i go everly enter camp...#shikena# wink

HEhehheheheheehee.....Omo, me no wan late reach camp ni jare...And I wan farabale prepare for my journey...lolzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dahrach:

Gc, good evening..am stil on d mata oo..still looking unto God...am not really bothered...if i dnt get it dis week..i wil come home nd relax till nxt batch..

Don't worry, you will get it...Just keep looking unto GOD...It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
CY09:
Not atall bro. Ds's no make up story. God's my witness. The msgs i read on d fon is like a piercing tru d heart. Plz advice me on wat 2 do. D fon is stil wit me nd i tink she's madly in luv wit d new dude, she saved d guys name wit "MY HEART" and saved my no wit "ike's mtn". if i gv ha bak d fon she myt stil nt comm bak.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dahrach:

Be strong sister. I'v decided 2 get busy til nxt batch. I pray u stil mekit
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by CY09: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
ik121: Not atall bro. Ds's no make up story. God's my witness. The msgs i read on d fon is like a piercing tru d heart. Plz advice me on wat 2 do. D fon is stil wit me nd i tink she's madly in luv wit d new dude, she saved d guys name wit "MY HEART" and saved my no wit "ike's mtn". if i gv ha bak d fon she myt stil nt comm bak.
If your story is real, i will advice you call her, have a matured conversation with her, first of all admit your wrong doings cos i know she is damn aware of escapades...One thing you should know is that, everyone has a limit to which they can bear things, i will advice you plead and ask her if she still Loves you...Her feelings matters a lot, if you try to force her to stick to you, you may win but she may not give in her all...So i will advice if after the chat she decides she wanna leave, you let her be. #my 2naira#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by ik121: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Cy tnx alot. Unfortun8ly her line is stil off cos m wit d fon. I'd mek out tym 2 tlk tinz ova wit ha bt m nt gonna push it cos of my pride. Tnx agn.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Tmany(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
CY09:
wow guy u too love me o will really stand out, that wat u wore for ur own convocation abi
O boi go kill person wa give u the idea
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by dlex21(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

House!...I don't know if you're thinking what I'm thinking...

A friend hinted me that its likely for ILEYA day to fall between 28/29 of October...In that case, a public holiday would be declared on 29th & 30th(Monday & Tuesday)...That means NYSC might not be able to deliver the letters on the proposed days...

I hope our Muslim brothers & sisters would help clarify the ILEYA assumption...But if its true, my prayer is that NYSC should make amendments ooo...Cos it won't be nice if letters reach my school on Wednesday!...4 working days before camp opening!...And that's if we're lucky, it might arrive on Thursday or Friday sef!...

Funny enough, LAUTECH is so talented when it comes to delaying actions...

Ileya is 26th...U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can google it 2 confirm
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Roll Call!.....

XQUIRE...........absent
KRYSSTIE.........absent
BOUNTYMAN........absent
PSOTO............absent
PRODAM...........absent
SBABAJ...........absent
FADINUS..........absent
YEMCOGUY.........absent
BREZZY.............absent
DRSHEDDY..........absent
RIDWAN.............absent
ZUBBAINO.........Absent
CHUKS..............Absent!!
SEXY:IFY.........Absent!!!
KIKELOMO.........Absent!!!!!

Ermmmm, I know FADDY posted at 12:58am but he said "NYT HOUSE" & it counts for the previous day, not today...KIKE has reached 5 stars, so its time to say goodbye until she comes back to redeem her commitment to the House...IFY is getting closer...I hope they're fine sha...It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
dlex21:

Ileya is 26th...U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can google it 2 confirm

Nope, I think you're wrong...Google gives links, not answers...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:
Roll Call!.....

XQUIRE...........absent
KRYSSTIE.........absent
BOUNTYMAN........absent
PRODAM...........absent
SBABAJ...........absent
FADINUS..........absent
YEMCOGUY.........absent
BREZZY.............absent
DRSHEDDY..........absent
RIDWAN.............absent
ZUBBAINO.........Absent
CHUKS..............Absent!!
SEXY:IFY.........Absent!!!
KIKELOMO.........Absent!!!!!

Ermmmm, I know FADDY posted at 12:58am but he said "NYT HOUSE" & it counts for the previous day, not today...KIKE has reached 5 stars, so its time to say goodbye until she comes back to redeem her commitment to the House...IFY is getting closer...I hope they're fine sha...It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
IK, your story sounds funny. If its true, then I'll give you blunt answers, without mincing words.
Firstly, you don't intend τ̅☺ marry her, so leave her alone!
Secondly, going by all you've been posting here (if they're true), you have ABSOLUTELY no right τ̅☺ be vexed with her, because you're worse and even practice yours with numerous ladies.
Thirly, I believe you've heard of something called "Law of Karma".
In conclusion, I think you should review your life.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Evening House Mates. Hope you all had a great day?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by dlex21(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

Nope, I think you're wrong...Google gives links, not answers...

Ehen nah! Iڪ it not from the link u'll get U̶̲̥̅̊я answer?? Well itz 26th...confirmed!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Tmany: coolor let me put it like this for those who have had their convocation what did u wear dat day.
Ladies too are welcome coolor let me put it like this for those who have had their convocation what did u wear dat day.
Ladies too are welcome
Complexion please?
Doesn't have τ̅☺ be black on black. There are other cool colours that are also official.
E.g. Ash, blue (dark)...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
dlex21:

Ehen nah! Iڪ it not from the link u'll get U̶̲̥̅̊я answer?? Well itz 26th...confirmed!!!

Hmmmmm...Yeah, I checked & all I saw was links...None of them had the date...It even directed me to old threads on NL sef...Issorai, lets wait & see sha...It means there will be a public holiday on 29th only...That's encouraging...Thanks!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Godschild2(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
psoto: Evening House Mates. Hope you all had a great day?

Good evening...Yeah, we did...How about yours??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

Good evening...Yeah, we did...How about yours??
Mine was fine sir...I enjoyed the lil stress I had smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

House!...I don't know if you're thinking what I'm thinking...

A friend hinted me that its likely for ILEYA day to fall between 28/29 of October...In that case, a public holiday would be declared on 29th & 30th(Monday & Tuesday)...That means NYSC might not be able to deliver the letters on the proposed days...

I hope our Muslim brothers & sisters would help clarify the ILEYA assumption...But if its true, my prayer is that NYSC should make amendments ooo...Cos it won't be nice if letters reach my school on Wednesday!...4 working days before camp opening!...And that's if we're lucky, it might arrive on Thursday or Friday sef!...

Funny enough, LAUTECH is so talented when it comes to delaying actions...

‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ dear, that's why there's a time-table. The most important thing is τ̅☺ get ready against the 6th day of November. The only constraint for some will just be the state they'll be posted τ̅☺. Shikena.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by dlex21(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmmm...Yeah, I checked & all I saw was links...None of them had the date...It even directed me to old threads on NL sef...Issorai, lets wait & see sha...It means there will be a public holiday on 29th only...That's encouraging...Thanks!!!

Bros...U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ no sabi check!!!
Yw!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.