Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Did Google Ban Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Google Ban Nairaland? (950 Views)

If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Google Ban Nairaland? by MrGlobe2: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
I noticed I have not been seeing Google ads on Nairaland. What happened? was it banned!? If yes, Does it have to do with tribalism spearheaded by some moderators.
Re: Did Google Ban Nairaland? by Clerverly: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mr. Globe2:
I noticed I have not been seeing Google ads on Nairaland. What happened? was it banned!? If yes, Does it have to do with tribalism spearheaded by some moderators.
No it has to with Garrii Association. We rose from our meeting today at Ijebu to logde a serious complaints to Google for breach of our Fundamental human right to speech and type. Hence the result is what you are seeing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reality Of Vampires And Wervolves / . / 2013: A Lucky Year For All Zodiacs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.