Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists (60780 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ollyt: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
na who kill am

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by mrkels(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
HOW CAN THIS GUY'S KILLERS BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE LIKE CYNTHIA'S KILLES NOW? NAIRALANDERS, WHAT CAN WE DO TO ENSURE THAT THE KILLERS ARE CAUGHT?
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ignis: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
RIP Daniel
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
stagger: If you say he was killed by cultists, then either:

1) He was a cultist himself and was able to live a double life that you his friends did not know (I be modern day graduate so I am not talking what I do not know).

2) A case of mistaken identity.

3) He crossed someone in a cult (girlfriend, maybe sat in the guy's favourite spot, etc). SO more info will be appreciated.
der is more to dis Lol
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by 2mch(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
So people are getting killed for girls, not shifting fast enough or taking someone's seat. Is that how cheap life is now? I believe a school and students with zero tolerance for cultists will eradicate cultism. They should catch these guys and let them face the firing squad. They are irrepairably destroyed animals. Instead of SSS wasting their time being body guards they should send special agents to infiltrate university cults. People will be too afraid to join. A waste. RIP to the young, promising guy.Cultism is useless and makes no logical or mental sense. What is the gain? To be a hard guy? And then in future you commit suicide because you realise how a very stupid kid you were when your demons can't stop chasing you. If your life is so cheap to you that you waste it by joining cults, rather join student union and fight for change. You can even go to the NASS and fight physically if you are a hard guy and brave. Instead of killing defenseless kids in the dark. Very cowardly.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by VellyG(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ekosodin is such a terrible place to live a lot of assasinations takes place dere..90percent of cultist in Uniben use Ekosodin as their hideout which makes it easy for them to carry out their evil act and coupled with its closeness to the lagos express road gives em an easy route to escape. The dude looks cool he may have been competing with a cultist for a gurl. All the same a life has been cut short i just hope his killers will be brought to book.May his soul R.I.P
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Kirinwa: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Teebest82: that still baffles me up till date

SMH.You actually won the Olodo 1 of Nairaland award. Your kind will copy and even copy someone's name in examination hall.I even gave you the answer but I guess you're also blind too.Keep wondering Nkapi!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by dnawah(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
tjskii: @stagger,watever the case may be,a murder was commited and justice should be served
May his soul RIP
wat of d people he must have killed?if u leave by the sword u die by the sword.y in d last days of his finals?that's not killin.it is an execution.(na scool wey all of us go)cult in not only evil IT IS DEMONIC!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Kirinwa: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
ollyt: na who kill am

Na common toto 2k kill am o. shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by dnawah(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
Kirinwa:

So that others would appreciate the dangers and evils associated with cultism. tongue
But unfortunately it only makes it popular as newbies are made to know that those that fell were Jewmen.

Btw who is that fine babe beside him.Are you sure she's not the cause.You may be surprised she is! undecided
nawa u o!u don c fine babe now now!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by espn(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
tjskii: @stagger,watever the case may be,a murder was commited and justice should be served
May his soul RIP
well said..wayever d case may b..I just hope he hasn't taken any1s soul before..
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by finguy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
uniben una still dey carry on this fight! back then we were ignorant. all man don born again outside.
Afro............hmmmm, well rest in peace!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by stagger: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
ezme:

Please this very sensitive for most of us that know him in person. Try to keep your postulations to yourself.

I remember our last conversation when I was in Benin. You told me, you had submitted methodology to Prof. Aluyor. I told you all he needed to see was your commitment and you would get your A in your Thesis. I laughed when you complained about final year stress, I even promised you "flexing" next time I hit Benin.I never knew that would be our last conversation. cry cry cry

UNIBEN!!! when will this end?

What are you talking about? As if I did not graduate from a Nigerian university? Or I did not have friends and classmates who were killed by cultists? Tell us what your own postulates are outside of what I wrote.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by claremont(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
I lived in Ekosodin for the most part of my study in UNIBEN and I know what goes on over there. It is very rare for cultists to kill an innocent person, the poor boy may have unfortunately stepped on some toes or may be a victim of mistaken identity. May his soul R.I.P.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Kirinwa: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
cry
mrkels: HOW CAN THIS GUY'S KILLERS BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE LIKE CYNTHIA'S KILLES NOW? NAIRALANDERS, WHAT CAN WE DO TO ENSURE THAT THE KILLERS ARE CAUGHT?

By watching enough 007 films to spur us to action!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by dartsidius7(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
i was driving around with my friend in his car one day and some rough looking dudes stopped us with machetes and started calling my friend by another name. he had to show them his ID card, for them to confirm that he was not the person that they were looking for, they said he looked so much like the guy and that the dude drives the same type of car, same colour. then they let us go.
Another thing is that there are cultist that you cant identify by lifestyle, or look. there are cool, book loving, gentle looking peeps that we later got to find out that they were shot callers.
BUTTTT, please people, the guy just died, offer your condolence and dont talk about him being a cultist or not, cos that will only hurt those that are mourning him. if you can help catch those that did it, then its all good.

RIP daniel.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Dan1el: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
@stagger u are on point apart from no. 3. That stage is just serious beating. I stayed in Ekosodin for 5yrs. Since it was close range and after final year jean carnival. My guess is he has been tailed for a long time untill he entered their zone.
His friends might not know of his identity. Only few of them got the rugged look. Most of them are normal student, dress on corperate, attend bible and sunday service, read their books and attend lectures. When u hear of things they have done u will be shocked
@poster may his soul r.i.p. If he was innocently killed may those responsible be payed back with their own coin. Greatest Uniben!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by stagger: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
Dan1el: @stagger u are on point apart from no. 3. That stage is just serious beating. I stayed in Ekosodin for 5yrs. Since it was close range and after final year jean carnival. My guess is he has been tailed for a long time untill he entered their zone.
His friends might not know of his identity. Only few of them got the rugged look. Most of them are normal student, dress on corperate, attend bible and sunday service, read their books and attend lectures. When u hear of things they have done u will be shocked
@poster may his soul r.i.p. If he was innocently killed may those responsible be payed back with their own coin. Greatest Uniben!

True word.

No mind dat ezme guy wey dey talk like say all of us graduate from University of the Moon. We all know what happens in cult hits, especially final year hits that typically occur few days to graduation. A guy in my school was taken out after his convocation on his way home. His hitmen actually boarded the same bus with him.

If you find yourself in a hot zone, collateral damage is never ruled out.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Ryabcool(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
fellis: I wonder why those cultists always wait till their victims are in their final year before killing them.
So you're implying that they should be killed early? Just a question...
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by finefabby(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Imerion:
der is more to dis Lol
Imerion:
der is more to dis Lol
To all those trying to put 2 n 2 together lemme tell u a short story. In my final year in uniben I had a small misunderstanding with my neighbor dat lead to a few blows being xchanged.some moments later I saw about 5 to 7 guys comin down from bikes asking for me.Apparently d dude I had a fight with told them I was a RED and that I was always boastin about it.they said they wanted to send my body to PH(from what I got to know,they were BLUES).see me see wahala o.Anyways one of the guys that came said he knew me that I was a gentle guy that we should settle everytin peacefully.they even said I should join dem for beer but that same guy said they should just let me be.that was hw I escaped possible death or something bad that day all cos of someone envy or hate.So pls just don't post because u want to post.leave judgement to God;who knows all,sees all.may his soul find eternal rest,Amen. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Kirinwa: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2012
Somebody die die and you're still doing Salutary shyte. Will it bring him back?

quote author=Dan1el] @stagger u are on point apart from no. 3. That stage is just serious beating. I stayed in Ekosodin for 5yrs. Since it was close range and after final year jean carnival. My guess is he has been tailed for a long time untill he entered their zone.
@poster may his soul r.i.p. If he was innocently killed may those responsible be payed back with their own coin. Greatest Uniben![/quote]

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Saintsquare(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
RIP AFRO,cultism has denied many youths of there future.I believe God knows if he was a cultist but that cant bring him back now,mistaken identity happens but he might av bin d main target cos his popular and looks like the type dat has got swag.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ifihearam: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2012
ezme:

Please this very sensitive for most of us that know him in person. Try to keep your postulations to yourself.

I remember our last conversation when I was in Benin. You told me, you had submitted methodology to Prof. Aluyor. I told you all he needed to see was your commitment and you would get your A in your Thesis. I laughed when you complained about final year stress, I even promised you "flexing" next time I hit Benin.I never knew that would be our last conversation. cry cry cry

UNIBEN!!! when will this end?

My guy I grief with you and his families,but to be very honest,cultists don't just kill any how and frm the look of things he seems popular there and popular people are not targets if you are a "jew"(I.2 you don't belong to any confraternity). However,if you carry out a good survey,you will be shocked to find out he is a member of a rival cult hence they made him a target to "count scores".

It should be noted that at least one person in benin city dies as a result of cultism daily,even those with children and grand children are not left out as they become the target when ever there is a clash between rival gangs,within the last 3 months has recorded over 70 persons who have been gruesomely murdered...

This is why you MUST advise the younger generation to desist from it,there is NO advantage whatsoever in becoming one.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
The intimidation I faced in ekosodun when I went to visit a friend was beyond my understanding. First it was a bit of being unlucky and it was about 7:30pm when I went to buy something to eat from hill crest hostel to Edo street, on getting to the fast food centre I noticed they have closed so I decided to buy suya, while I was waiting for aboki to warm the suya 2 cultist guys approached me from behind and one of them intentionally hit his hand on me just to make sure the Smirnoff drink he held falls of his hands. First I thought it was an accident then I bent down immediately to pick the drink for him backed with I'm sorry.

The guy that owned the Smirnoff said I shouldn't worry while the other guy asked in pretence who owes the spilled drink and his friend said it was his..hmmm as this point the guy pulled me out from the suya stand, ordered everyone to vanish, before I could knew it the street was empty. I begged for mercy trying to explain it was an accident but before I could explain he slapped my ears with both hands..I was shocked and confused, so much panic took over me cos more of their members came out. To summarize everything I got a serious beating and they took my money and phones.

What I'm trying to let people know is that I didn't step on a toe neither am I a cultist but I was just unlucky to be spotted as a target cos they needed money.

If I was killed people will say I must have stepped on a toe or a cultist belonging to another group or even because of a girl.

I am not disputing anything people said about the guy but they are chances he might have died of what he doesn't know about . Rip bro.

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ezme(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
finefabby: To all those trying to put 2 n 2 together lemme tell u a short story. In my final year in uniben I had a small misunderstanding with my neighbor dat lead to a few blows being xchanged.some moments later I saw about 5 to 7 guys comin down from bikes asking for me.Apparently d dude I had a fight with told them I was a RED and that I was always boastin about it.they said they wanted to send my body to PH(from what I got to know,they were BLUES).see me see wahala o.Anyways one of the guys that came said he knew me that I was a gentle guy that we should settle everytin peacefully.they even said I should join dem for beer but that same guy said they should just let me be.that was hw I escaped possible death or something bad that day all cos of someone envy or hate.So pls just don't post because u want to post.leave judgement to God;who knows all,sees all.may his soul find eternal rest,Amen. undecided

I just didn't want to argue or start saying many things since its a public forum and everyone has a right to post. What they should know is that, there are real people behind every story and you can't play detective all the time. Normally as a guy staying in BDPA once those ekosodin boys see for Ekosodin, e get the way them dey reason you. And the truth is no guy (in jus when be BDPA Breed) go try enter ekosidin alone. They no dey try am at all, then na when war dey school?

R.I.P. Danny, God help your family pull through this.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Opoki(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ekosodin? The name rings bell, there used to be a tape of 3guys raping a student... the vid was name "Ekosodin fvck" in that same school.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by chux76(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
Confra men don't just shoot "anyone" @ point blank range..Its either he must be a "Man" of a rival gang for them 2 have sought him out for "Falling". Coz If it were just a brush with a confra man over babe or anything..na "brushing" him go chop...my 2 kobo sha...
R.I.P Dan

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ifihearam: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
finefabby: To all those trying to put 2 n 2 together lemme tell u a short story. In my final year in uniben I had a small misunderstanding with my neighbor dat lead to a few blows being xchanged.some moments later I saw about 5 to 7 guys comin down from bikes asking for me.Apparently d dude I had a fight with told them I was a RED and that I was always boastin about it.they said they wanted to send my body to PH(from what I got to know,they were BLUES).see me see wahala o.Anyways one of the guys that came said he knew me that I was a gentle guy that we should settle everytin peacefully.they even said I should join dem for beer but that same guy said they should just let me be.that was hw I escaped possible death or something bad that day all cos of someone envy or hate.So pls just don't post because u want to post.leave judgement to God;who knows all,sees all.may his soul find eternal rest,Amen. undecided

It doesn't follow that way son!!!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
more of the reasons why I FEAR to visit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by finefabby(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
ifihearam:

It doesn't follow that way son!!!
really?Dad!! Let's just leave it there bro angry

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ak4God(m): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
Maybe na Eiye(Tingo)Boy...Anyway may his soul RIP..Adieu
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Austinodark(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2012
Na wa o,I knw dis guy well,he comes to watch football matches at fifa headquarters in Bdpa,he is a strong Chelsea fan,na wao,Rip!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.