Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties (12155 Views)

Police Clampdown Will Harden IPOB To Take Up Arms – Constitutional Lawyer Warns / If Ojukwus Aim Was Secession, Why Did He Occupy The Neutral South-south / Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Da infamous: ojukwu had everything in life,he lived it,enjoy it,even when he was in oxford university he had his rolls Royce and his birthday he buy Rolex watches to all his friends,the money is too much,the shares sir Louis bought from big multi billion foreign companies is more than his landed properties even when sir louis died different chief executives,directors,Ambassadors from different countries even company like [b]john Holts [/b]group of company which Sir louis is the biggest share holder till date they use their private helicopter to transport sir Louis to his final resting place in nnewi...

I think the children should know that the wealth belong to all of them...

Thanks my brother! People don't know how stupendously rich Ojukwu's father was. He was dealing with the Holt family. The Holt family was one of the richest in the world back then. Read about Benjamin Holt, who supplied most of the tractor equipment used by the U.S government in World War I.

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by stagger: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Sir Louis was the richest Nigerian in his time. Too much money.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Desola: Fashola needs to deal with this shi.t! A warlord owning properties in choicest areas in Lagos? A Biafran? Omo men...awon omo Igbo yii ti balu je men...

You are obviously a retarded. Single mom,who 4 children are fathered by different agberos....
It's okay though, I know prostitution doesn't pay as it used to ability?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Igbo alway leave d wife out,when it comes inheritance.So i don't blaim d wife 4 fighting 4 her right.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Desola: Fashola needs to deal with this shi.t! A warlord owning properties in choicest areas in Lagos? A Biafran? Omo men...awon omo Igbo yii ti balu je men...

You are obviously a frustrated Single mom,who 4 children smiley are fathered by different agberos....
It's okay though, I know prostitution doesn't pay as it used to abi? smiley grin

3 Likes

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Decryptor(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Limaoscar:

Hello, I thought we were talking about the ojukwus here....when did you lose track..
He decided to follow the track BumbumYekini charted!
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by pweetytonie(f): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
kaysy:

Nwanne e no dere*thumbs up*
Ara agba la ndi Yoruba

ara ka gba ndi ara

This is just a tease of the eyes ball.

Nigeria is not yet divided... wait till then
We still have Nigerians that owns properties in the UK, so Lagos is even too close for my liking
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by redsun(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
lestat:

You are obviously a retarded. Single mom,who 4 children are fathered by different agberos....
It's okay though, I know prostitution doesn't pay as it used to ability?

Is she/he woman?Abi na eleke in dusguise?There are just certain things one expect from a woman.

That said,it is time the Ojukwu's sort themselves out and learn to share with one another,amicably.

The african way of dispersing inheritance could have clash with oyinbo way of sharing inheritence,and since the grand Ojukwu was very rich,it is fair enough to share and let it go round.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Igonih(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
deshclones:

ph00lish ph00l...seems you are just waking up..FYI..igbos have taken over lagos..from isolo down to agbara,ajah,ikoyi,lekki etc...and all you can ever do is come and whine like a kid on NL...

falls from maggi cube................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL. Abeg, take ladder climb back up. Hope you nor wound sha?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Danka7777:

99.99999999999999% of all Ojukwu's properties were inherited from his late billionaire father, Louis Ojukwu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Odumegwu_Ojukwu

Ojukwu never own anything through out his existence. Let's be realistic here: Name me one established business owned by Ojukwu while he was alive? Name me one, just one? I can assure you: you will not come up with one. Why? All he had was from his Billionaire father. And his children want a piece of that too? Is there anything wrong with that?

Wow. I never knew this oo

So all the hard work of Louis Odumegwu was almost ruined by the prodigal Ojuku? Its true sha, WHat was Ojukus business except living on his fathers wealth

I pray God doesnt give us useless cowardly chilren who are controlled by their paedophilic tendencies like Emeka Ojuku.
I feel sorry for Louis Odumegwu now as his hard work that should have made all his offsprings to the 5th generaon millionaires was wasted by the only prodigal son who went to marry his own goddaughter

Like they say, It takes just one useless/prodigal child to ruin a reputation and dynasty built for a thousand years.

We need more people like LOUIS OJUKWU and Not EMEKA OJUKU
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by ypzilanti: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
I predict 10 pages for this thread. Nothing stirs the ethnic warriors like the mention of Awolowo or Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Desola(f): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
lestat:

You are obviously a frustrated Single mom,who 4 children smiley are fathered by different agberos....
It's okay though, I know prostitution doesn't pay as it used to abi? smiley grin

Left to me, i'll contract with boko haram to plant bombs at Alaba and your little pockets around Lagos and shish kebab all of you. You are just terrible sores on the face of Lagos and Southwest at large.

What do we have in common to be jointly called Nigerians, anyway? Ole barawo banzas! Na other people land una dey open your greedy beady eyes to. Awon oloshi dede.

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by nduchucks: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
omode yi ti buru ju
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by hottprince: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
nkem Kalu: EWU GAMBIA
Hw did u gt ere u ds usles felow.who left your cage open?.
d zoo keeper dt allowd u to roam 4 5 mins mst be jailed.
Ppl here r rbukin wat shldn't have happend if Nigeria were in the "right position" n u open dt ill-rotten stickin piece of sh.it to say trash.May thunder fire ur yansh includin u too intrepid abi na milipede.
Useles bunch of stinkin maggots.mistakes of broken condoms.
Go hom n acuse ur fadas 4 usin bad condoms on ur moms.
Bundle of embarsments
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by aieromon(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Its funny how the mods allow this hate to go on but ban the G.Unig crew at the slightest provocation.

I can't believe that Nigerians hate themselves this much.

@topic
If truly the wealth is originally owned by the grandfather,then Bianca better be ready to fight to the death.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Desola(f): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
aieromon: Its funny how the mods allow this hate to go on but ban the G.Unig crew at the slightest provocation.

I can't believe that Nigerians hate themselves this much.

@topic
If truly the wealth is originally owned by the grandfather,then Bianca better be ready to fight to the death.

or you people better be ready to fight to death.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:

So all the hard work of Louis Odumegwu was almost ruined by the prodigal Ojuku? Its true sha, WHat was Ojukus business except living on his fathers wealth

I pray God doesnt give us useless cowardly chilren who are controlled by their paedophilic tendencies like Emeka Ojuku.
I feel sorry for Louis Odumegwu now as his hard work that should have made all his offsprings to the 5th generaon millionaires was wasted by the only prodigal son who went to marry his own goddaughter

Like they say, It takes just one useless/prodigal child to ruin a reputation and dynasty built for a thousand years.

Thanks for your comment. More investigations need to be done on why Sir Louis Ojukwu abruptly died a year to the Nigerian civil War and half of his property and wealth used to finance the civil war on the Biafra side? How could an healthy man barely 57, who never lacked anything in life, was never known to be sick, suddenly died? Is it a coincidence that he died in 1966, and the war began in 1967? Why was his property and wealth used to finance the Biafra? These are questions that ought to be asked by any sensible person.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by moshmusth(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Abeg wu b dat guy wey coin ojukwu name to ike-Eba oju iku wuru wuru of igboland .. Make him show face for Herr cuz ojukwu matter don surface and as him b olori ebi of ojukwu make him con solve am.. Come to think of it this igbo people no gt good cultural and historical background them no get olori ebi for them family we fit resolve the matter for them?... Igbo owo igbo ego igbo judo..
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
Danka7777:

Thanks for your comment. More investigations need to be done on why Sir Louis Ojukwu abruptly died a year to the Nigerian civil War and half of his property and wealth used to finance the civil war on the Biafra side? How could an healthy man barely 57, who never lacked anything in life, was never known to be sick, suddenly died? Is it a coincidence that he died in 1966, and the war began in 1967? Why was his property and wealth used to finance the Biafra? These are questions that ought to be asked by any sensible person.

I think Emeka Ojuku used the popular Biafra sentiments to sideline his brothers.

I am really interested in the profile of Emekas elder brother. And see how he has almost brought the great name of Ojukwu to disrepute
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by spiaggia: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
STAGGER

My friend stop talking rubbish. These are properties owned by the late Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu which were seized by the Federal Government after the civil war and only returned in the 90s. Professor Ojukwu is the first born in that family and it is simply unthinkable that the Ikemba would now usurp the authority of the first-born of that family to decide who would manage what.

There is a popular accounting firm that has been in trust of the late Sir Louis's properties. Bianca therefore has no right to determine how properties that belonged to her husband's father are shared, especially when he is not the firstborn.

I am not Igbo but I believe in Igbo culture, it is the firstborns who are given the right of inheritance in a family.

You just said it all stagger. Ikemba was not the first born but he usurped that meant for his brothers and him.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by PaulJohn1: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:

cry cry cry
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by PaulJohn1: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Danka7777:

Wow shocked shocked shocked
We'll look into that. Something is fishy there
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by PaulJohn1: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
dayokanu:

I think Emeka Ojuku used the popular Biafra sentiments to sideline his brothers.

I am really interested in the profile of Emekas elder brother. And see how he has almost brought the great name of Ojukwu to disrepute

We must look into that. cool
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by PaulJohn1: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
These properties must be shared amidst, Ojukwus family,his wives family his children and all igbos, for the sacrifice they made cool

That woman can't just suffer after the death of her lover. She must have her take kiss

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Fostercat(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Its obvious that we have alots of ignorant imbecilic idiots here. persons whose mental acumen is well below par.what has Bianca said wrong?bianca have children for ojukwu for crying out loud.how many of u running ur mouths here,if u are a woman ll watch ur husband brothers carry away all the inheritance of your children?
Secondly, how many of u here as children,ll be happy to watch ur father's brothers come carry away all ur late fathers properties nd leave u nd ur mum empty?
There is a WILL,let's be patients until it is read,then we ll know who is the lion nd who d cats are.

Good a thing Bianca is educated nd a lawyer too.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by klas(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
13, Hawksworth Road, Ikoyi (now 13 Ojora Road, Ikoyi) Lagos

That was the most famous address in the early 80s for jambitos. It was the national headquarters of JAMB then
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by gulfer: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
The evils that men do lives after them. The chicken is finally coming home to roost, the warlord has gone now the WAR over his properties has started.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by revomind(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Interesting thread... Hope Danka 777 isn't making stuff up.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by otomatic(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger:

My friend stop talking rubbish. These are properties owned by the late Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu which were seized by the Federal Government after the civil war and only returned in the 90s. Professor Ojukwu is the first born in that family and it is simply unthinkable that the Ikemba would now usurp the authority of the first-born of that family to decide who would manage what.

There is a popular accounting firm that has been in trust of the late Sir Louis's properties. Bianca therefore has no right to determine how properties that belonged to her husband's father are shared, especially when he is not the firstborn.

I am not Igbo but I believe in Igbo culture, it is the firstborns who are given the right of inheritance in a family.

The Late Sir Louis Ojukwu was reputed to be the richest Nigerian in his days, so the properties were legally acquired. Question is why did the Professor not exert his authority, if indeed he is firstborn, while the Ikemba was still alive? As for people that are joining Fashola in this matter, i wonder what they want him to do?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Sunofgod(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Foster cat: Its obvious that we have alots of ignorant imbecilic idiots here. persons whose mental acumen is well below par.what has Bianca said wrong?bianca have children for ojukwu for crying out loud.how many of u running ur mouths here,if u are a woman ll watch ur husband brothers carry away all the inheritance of your children?
Secondly, how many of u here as children,ll be happy to watch ur father's brothers come carry away all ur late fathers properties nd leave u nd ur mum empty?
There is a WILL,let's be patients until it is read,then we ll know who is the lion nd who d cats are.

Good a thing Bianca is educated nd a lawyer too.

You make some valid points but the issue is more complex than appears at first sight.

Ojukwu married more than once and has offspring from several women.

His first born son is not from Bianca - So i'm sure he has a say in things.

And everyone is assuming Ojukwu's fathers wealth was willed Odumeguu - it may be the case that he was put in charge of the wealth and took care of his other brothers and sisters. I dont see him as a man that would abandon them for money.

If Ojukwu didn't leave a will then he has left behind a major mess!

Bianca is looking out for the interest of her children - But the Ojuwu family extends beyond them.

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Cornel88(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger:

ehhh... You hav tried 4 believin in igbo culture, but dis has notin to do wit 1stborn. Even if it depends on d 1stborn, dat means a 1st born(woman) can hav sole right to inherit d fada's property. Not in the Igbo culture dat i knw. In dis case, Bianca is expressly Ojukwu's next of kin, which means dat, wen Ojukwu dies (lik he is dead already), bianca wil b entitle to retain his property.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers, Women Group In Court For Patience Jonathan, Case Adjourned / Umahi Attends National Security Meeting To Resolve The Quit Notice To Igbos / Senator Bassey Albert Officially Joins Young Progressives Party (YPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.