Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties (12156 Views)

Police Clampdown Will Harden IPOB To Take Up Arms – Constitutional Lawyer Warns / If Ojukwus Aim Was Secession, Why Did He Occupy The Neutral South-south / Should Ojukwus Picture Be Printed On N2000 Note ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by scribble: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
egift: Why can't they go get their own?

property belongs to ojukwus father and not ojukwu (biafra). just fyi!

ojukwu's (the nnewi billionaire's) will has a lot to say about the properties and bianca just has to keep mum.

make she do with all the gej and peter obi patronage
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Antivirus92(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
And why are the yorrobbers the burden-bearers in this thread?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Cornel88(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
Danka7777:

99.99999999999999% of all Ojukwu's properties were inherited from his late billionaire father, Louis Ojukwu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Odumegwu_Ojukwu

Ojukwu never own anything through out his existence. Let's be realistic here: Name me one established business owned by Ojukwu while he was alive? Name me one, just one? I can assure you: you will not come up with one. Why? All he had was from his Billionaire father. And his children want a piece of that too? Is there anything wrong with that?
In one word, "NWANKPI" Thank God Louis Ojukwu is not a yoruba man.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
If one is observant, one is will notice how one tribe is being castigated and battered all over this thread and yet we dont see "This post has been hidden". Seun and his eediotic Moderators; I have one word for you guys; GETAWAYYOU. You people can ban me till infinity for all I care. Stupidd things!
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by methodman(m): 2:10am On Sep 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: That person called Bobo Yekini is nothing but EWU GAMBIA........OMONILE DON SELL HIM PAPA LAND FINISH TO THE IGBOS AND THEM COME BACK COME DEY CRY FOUL......SORRY FOR UNA......WE WILL SOON START BUYING YOUR GOVERNMENT HOUSES...AND DON'T FORGET...OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT WAS ONCE BOUGHT BY AN IGBO MAN FOR ...ONLY N500,000,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA) IF U DOUBT ME GO AND ASK PEOPLE IN ALABA INTERNATIONAL....BUT DON'T ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED LATER COS THE MAN JUST DECIDED TO LEAVE IT WHEN IGBO ELDERS ADVICED HIM TO LEAVE IT. BUT SOONER OR LATER.....WE WILL START BUYING YORUBA SECRETARIATES.......HAHAHAHAHA ... ALAUSA INCLUSIVE
You are a COW for this statement. Big Fool.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by manosteel(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2012
For some people accusing Ikemba ignorantly, you should know that as a young man growing up, he had everything a rich man's son was suppose to have in life, yet after his education in London, he opted for a lowly community service job in the rural village of Udi and a Military recruit instead of joining his Father's business empire. Suffice to say that his selfless service continued even during the war, where he used almost half of his father's wealth to fund the war. He went to exile with nothing, but with the help of the president of Ivory Coast then, he started a construction company and a lecturing Job in the University, and became rich once again. Love him or hate him, he set a standard that will be difficult for anyone to erase.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Demdem(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2012
manosteel: For some people accusing Ikemba ignorantly, you should know that as a young man growing up, he had everything rich man son was suppose to have in life, yet after his education in London, he opted for a lowly community service job in the rural village of Udi and Military recruit instead of joining his Father's business empire. Suffice to say that his selfless service continued even during the war, where he used almost half of his father's wealth to fund the war. He went to exile with nothing, but with the help of the president of Ivory Coast then, he started a construction company and a lecturing Job in the University, and became rich once again. Love him or hate him, he set a standard that will be difficult for anyone to erase.

Did u just say ojukwu went to ivory coast empty handed? I actually don't think so.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Fostercat(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2012
Sun of god:

You make some valid points but the issue is more complex than appears at first sight.

Ojukwu married more than once and has offspring from several women.

His first born son is not from Bianca - So i'm sure he has a say in things.

And everyone is assuming Ojukwu's fathers wealth was willed Odumeguu - it may be the case that he was put in charge of the wealth and took care of his other brothers and sisters. I dont see him as a man that would abandon them for money.

If Ojukwu didn't leave a will then he has left behind a major mess!

Bianca is looking out for the interest of her children - But the Ojuwu family extends beyond them.

I am happy to know that we still ve some people here wit good sense of reasoning.
I quite concur wit u,but from a broader perspective,there are two properties in questions here.The General family assets managed by odumegwu nd odumegwu's own personal assets.
Odumegwu ojukwu is a wise man till death. I am quite sure Every single one in the family is duly covered in the will.but humans in nature are selfish nd always afraid that y they are in haste.Odemegwu ll never spite his family.

Let all be patient for the WILL

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Greatken007(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Oh my God!why are we this backward?If seun was thinking like most of us here nairaland wouldnt have been in existence.No wonder my people say little minds discus people and Great minds discus idea.What has the dead done against you to deserve insults from you?I think poverty has taken a differnt dimention,it is a family matter so allow them to handle it themselves,Bianca is also a lawyer so she should know better.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Intrepid1(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2012
Desola:

Left to me, i'll contract with boko haram to plant bombs at Alaba and your little pockets around Lagos and shish kebab all of you. You are just terrible sores on the face of Lagos and Southwest at large.

What do we have in common to be jointly called Nigerians, anyway? Ole barawo banzas! Na other people land una dey open your greedy beady eyes to. Awon oloshi dede.

Well, the decision to bomb what isn't left to you so shut your cock-hole and go and shave your armpit hair, you pseudo-blonde piglet. With your limited intelligence, you feel people should not be allowed to purchase land with their hard-earned money in whatever region they want? And someone will marry you and call you wife...
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by marvel10: 8:34am On Sep 11, 2012
@ Desola is extreme but right to a certain extent.
I don't think that most of the properties in Lagos should belong to non indigenes/residents. If, for example, Chinese or Indian folks own more than half of the choice properties on the Island, the first thing they would do would be to ban Nigerians from renting even if they are able to afford it.
These sort of buying patterns are doing more harm than good for community spirit. In this day and time, Yoruba landlords are rejecting non Yoruba tenants. And, sadly, even Igbo lawyers who act for landlords are in agreement that Igbo tenants can prove troublesome.

I have stood for Igbos in all other arguments but not for housing matters. They are doing more harm than good with the acquire, acquire mentality.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Intrepid1(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2012
marvel10: @ Desola is extreme but right to a certain extent.
I don't think that most of the properties in Lagos should belong to non indigenes/residents. If, for example, Chinese or Indian folks own more than half of the choice properties on the Island, the first thing they would do would be to ban Nigerians from renting even if they are able to afford it.
These sort of buying patterns are doing more harm than good for community spirit. In this day and time, Yoruba landlords are rejecting non Yoruba tenants. And, sadly, even Igbo lawyers who act for landlords are in agreement that Igbo tenants can prove troublesome.

I have stood for Igbos in all other arguments but not for housing matters. They are doing more harm than good with the acquire, acquire mentality.

I strongly disagree. The constitution gives every citizen the right to acquire property in whatever region they choose. The average Northerner might purchase land and operate a farm, the Yoruba man might use his wealth to purchase shares or something else and the Igbo man acquires landed property, we are who we are. It is unfair to generalize and say ALL Igbo tenants are troublesome. That is very uncharitable and is akin to saying ALL Muslims are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by labamo07(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2012
Intrepid!:

Your 'thought' is obviously influenced by cheap, substandard drugs bought on credit from uncertified, diseased street walkers. Please get out of here and go harass your parents for spawning a worthless fart like you.

Oga you too get bad mouth, see as you just finish person papa.......... That's a technical Knock Out K.O.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2012
Antivirus92: And why are the yorrobbers the burden-bearers in this thread?

Na your Igbo papa be yorrobers....this is nairaland, everyone is allowed to comment...okay?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by kagel: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2012
BoboYekini: that 32A Commercial Av. Yaba is the WAEC building right? Hmm..i thought in the aftermath of the civil war properties of igbos in lagos were usurped by the landowners? So this coward ojukwu had preferential treatment even then?

point of correction ojukwu is was never a coward for ur information unless u are refereeing to Ur fathers and fur-fathers who sowed the land to
them and ur fathers used the proceeds for OWABE and marring many wife and financing their concubines
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by kagel: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2012
marvel10: @ Desola is extreme but right to a certain extent.

WAIT!!! IS IT OUR FAULT TO BUY WHAT THE YORUBA WANT TO SELL? THEY PREFER OWAMBE FOR THIS REASON, THEY SELL WHAT THEY HAVE TO GATHER SOME PROCEEDS TO EAT, DANCE AND WEAR ASHEBI I HOPE DESOLA OR WHAT HAVE NOT BRIBED YOU, FINALLY WE DID NOT FORCE THE LAND OUT FROM THEM THEY PUT THEIR LAND FOR SELL,AND FOR UR INFORMATION I HAVE UP-TO FOUR PLOTS OF LAND AM BUILDING NOW
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by REALIKUKU: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Desola: Fashola needs to deal with this shi.t! A warlord owning properties in choicest areas in Lagos? A Biafran? Omo men...awon omo Igbo yii ti balu je men...

Well i don't really like sharing opinion with concealed thinkers like you. just humbly go and eat your Yoruba than to insult the greatest African Son "Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu".
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Da infamous: ojukwu had everything in life,he lived it,enjoy it,even when he was in oxford university he had his rolls Royce and his birthday he buy Rolex watches to all his friends,the money is too much,the shares sir Louis bought from big multi billion foreign companies is more than his landed properties even when sir louis died different chief executives,directors,Ambassadors from different countries even companies like john Holts,PZ group of companies which Sir louis is the biggest share holder till date they use their private helicopter to transport sir Louis to his final resting place in nnewi...

Biafra war cost him so much he used his fathers wealth mostly his shares from the first bank which Sir Louis is the biggest share holder..how many igbo man can use his wealth to fight and protect his people?

I think the children should know that the wealth belong to all of them...

My brother times have changed.
I wonder if there are REAL MEN anymore...
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by danjohn: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
stagger:
I am not Igbo but I believe in Igbo culture, it is the firstborns who are given the right of inheritance in a family.

Shut up!!!! what makes a first born more important than a second born or a third born?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by danjohn: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Danka7777:

99.99999999999999% of all Ojukwu's properties were inherited from his late billionaire father, Louis Ojukwu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Odumegwu_Ojukwu

Ojukwu never own anything through out his existence. Let's be realistic here: Name me one established business owned by Ojukwu while he was alive? Name me one, just one? I can assure you: you will not come up with one. Why? All he had was from his Billionaire father. And his children want a piece of that too? Is there anything wrong with that?

My friend, the last time I checked the late Ikemba had a will. Let us wait for the will to be read. It is very common for Nigerian children to try and intimidate their late fathers wife especially when that wife is not their mother. We must remember that Ikemba has a widow who has very young children who are still in school. In my honest opinion, the interest of his widow and his young children should come first.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by danjohn: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
stagger:

My friend stop talking rubbish. These are properties owned by the late Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu which were seized by the Federal Government after the civil war and only returned in the 90s. Professor Ojukwu is the first born in that family and it is simply unthinkable that the Ikemba would now usurp the authority of the first-born of that family to decide who would manage what.

There is a popular accounting firm that has been in trust of the late Sir Louis's properties. Bianca therefore has no right to determine how properties that belonged to her husband's father are shared, especially when he is not the firstborn.

I am not Igbo but I believe in Igbo culture, it is the firstborns who are given the right of inheritance in a family.

Nigeria needs to move away from this first born/ first son syndrome. Life is more complicated than that. Ojukwu has a widow and he has young children with that widow who are still in school. The interest of his widow and his young children should come first. I have seen this scenario happen so many times when children gang up and intimidate their step mother after their father dies. It is not fair. The last time I checked the late Ikemba had a will. Let us wait for the will to be read. Hopefully, he made the right decision to make sure that his widow is cared for as well as his young children.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by omayyi: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: That person called Bobo Yekini is nothing but EWU GAMBIA........OMONILE DON SELL HIM PAPA LAND FINISH TO THE IGBOS AND THEM COME BACK COME DEY CRY FOUL......SORRY FOR UNA......WE WILL SOON START BUYING YOUR GOVERNMENT HOUSES...AND DON'T FORGET...OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT WAS ONCE BOUGHT BY AN IGBO MAN FOR ...ONLY N500,000,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA) IF U DOUBT ME GO AND ASK PEOPLE IN ALABA INTERNATIONAL....BUT DON'T ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED LATER COS THE MAN JUST DECIDED TO LEAVE IT WHEN IGBO ELDERS ADVICED HIM TO LEAVE IT. BUT SOONER OR LATER.....WE WILL START BUYING YORUBA SECRETARIATES.......HAHAHAHAHA ... ALAUSA INCLUSIVE
I swear igbos have to be the dumbest set of individuals alive. The above statement alone is enough to fetch you more enemies and make others suspicious of you. Little wonder no one trust u or want to have anything to do with u.

Lol, keep on buying lands outside alaigbo, when u finally get ur Biafra we will see if u will take the land on ur head to ur alaigbo.

You buy the land, develop it but can never take it away. At best u will be compensated, lol. A fraction of the true worth of the properties.

Ur longer throat for another man's properties will always be your undoing.

1 Like

Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by danjohn: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2012

I have seen many dumb posts on nairaland but this is a new low. This is by far the worst post I have ever seen on nairaland. I was fortunate enough to grow up with some Igbo people and I can say unequivocally that most Igbo people do not think like you. Most Igbo people simply want a chance to live peaceful lives. They want to start businesses and trade goods and services without being harassed; they want to have an equal chance of getting a job that they are qualified for; they want their children to have a better life than they had; and they want to retire with dignity and respect. The list goes on and on. Like most Nigerians, the Igbo people I meet want good roads, good schools, and good hospitals. You are an ignorant bigot and you should be ashamed of yourself. I refuse to believe that most Igbo people think like you.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by omayyi: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
danjohn:

I have seen many dumb posts on nairaland but this is a new low. This is by far the worst post I have ever seen on nairaland. I was fortunate enough to grow up with some Igbo people and I can say unequivocally that most Igbo people do not think like you. Most Igbo people simply want a chance to live peaceful lives. They want to start businesses and trade goods and services without being harassed; they want to have an equal chance of getting a job that they are qualified for; they want their children to have a better life than they had; and they want to retire with dignity and respect. The list goes on and on. Like most Nigerians, the Igbo people I meet want good roads, good schools, and good hospitals. You are an ignorant bigot and you should be ashamed of yourself. I refuse to believe that most Igbo people think like you.
danjohn:

you'd be surprise. The dude you believe is alone in that line of thought easily has the highest number of "likes" on this thread. You don't need a genius to tell u that some of his kins completely agreed with all he's typed. Wise words for all; stop selling your lands to igbos.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by NosaHenry(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
Danka7777:

[b]Go get their own what? What do you mean? Late Ojukwu was a useless man who married a young woman and ultimately destroyed a beautiful family. Look at all his children, very educated; Doctors, Lawyer, Engr., Arch., and many more. What could any man ask for from a family? You think they couldn't fed for themselves? Do you think getting these degrees in the U.S is a cake walk? You think they are stu$pid. Can you understand what is called: Family wealth continuation? If you never came from a wealthy family, you have no idea or sense of what I am talking about. It's like telling Kola Abiola or Paddy Adenuga to get his own because his Dad, Mike Adenuga or M.K.O Abiola foolishly married a young woman, close to being her daughter and who is bent on taking over everything? Well, for the record, Abiola did marry a lot of wives but Kola acted fast and rescued the family from shame and today continued the family wealth. Any son or rather children, who are sensible, responsible and reasonable will fight for every wealth of the family to maintain family wealth continuation.

If you are not close to this family or don't know his children personally, then you have no right to speak on this. We, who know this family personally shall continue to speak. These are lovely children who were so focused on making the family proud and continuing the legacy of their late grandfather, the patriarch of the family not Ojukwu. These children are still angry their dad, Ojukwu uselessly squandered the wealth of their Grandfather, Ojukwu's dad, Late Louis Ojukwu(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Odumegwu_Ojukwu)who was inarguably one of the richest men in West Africa then. These children are still in shock as to what happened to their grandfather's wealth. Sources have it that the properties they are fighting over was purchased with wealth from Louis Ojukwu. Why Ojukwu was sick, she(Bianca) constantly denied his children access to him, and even so while he was alive.

Please, I urge you all: before you speak ill of these children, go and find out what happened in that family. These children are in pain, pain caused by the stup$idy of their father, all in the name of having a young beautiful flower at the expense of his children and his first wife. Couldn't he have kept her as a mistress and allow is first wife and children to live in peace? [/b]
Those u are calling Doctors, Engrs,Archs are not his children but his brothers. The properties in question belong to their late father Loius. Emeka used his power and position to wrest the properties to himself, now that he is no more the family want the properties back but Bianca want to continue to assert the powers of late Emeka. Can she fight the family? We are watching.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by danjohn: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Danka7777:

[b]Go get their own what? What do you mean? Late Ojukwu was a useless man who married a young woman and ultimately destroyed a beautiful family. Look at all his children, very educated; Doctors, Lawyer, Engr., Arch., and many more. What could any man ask for from a family? You think they couldn't fed for themselves? Do you think getting these degrees in the U.S is a cake walk? You think they are stu$pid. Can you understand what is called: Family wealth continuation? If you never came from a wealthy family, you have no idea or sense of what I am talking about. It's like telling Kola Abiola or Paddy Adenuga to get his own because his Dad, Mike Adenuga or M.K.O Abiola foolishly married a young woman, close to being her daughter and who is bent on taking over everything? Well, for the record, Abiola did marry a lot of wives but Kola acted fast and rescued the family from shame and today continued the family wealth. Any son or rather children, who are sensible, responsible and reasonable will fight for every wealth of the family to maintain family wealth continuation.

If you are not close to this family or don't know his children personally, then you have no right to speak on this. We, who know this family personally shall continue to speak. These are lovely children who were so focused on making the family proud and continuing the legacy of their late grandfather, the patriarch of the family not Ojukwu. These children are still angry their dad, Ojukwu uselessly squandered the wealth of their Grandfather, Ojukwu's dad, Late Louis Ojukwu(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Odumegwu_Ojukwu)who was inarguably one of the richest men in West Africa then. These children are still in shock as to what happened to their grandfather's wealth. Sources have it that the properties they are fighting over was purchased with wealth from Louis Ojukwu. Why Ojukwu was sick, she(Bianca) constantly denied his children access to him, and even so while he was alive.

Please, I urge you all: before you speak ill of these children, go and find out what happened in that family. These children are in pain, pain caused by the stup$idy of their father, all in the name of having a young beautiful flower at the expense of his children and his first wife. Couldn't he have kept her as a mistress and allow is first wife and children to live in peace? [/b]

Nosa-Henry:

Those u are calling Doctors, Engrs,Archs are not his children but his brothers. The properties in question belong to their late father Loius. Emeka used his power and position to wrest the properties to himself, now that he is no more the family want the properties back but Bianca want to continue to assert the powers of late Emeka. Can she fight the family? We are watching.

The interpretation of what you said is as follows. Ojukwu inherited properties from his father, he died, and now his brothers and sisters want to bully and intimidate his widow into relinquishing the estate of her late husband.

These people are cowards. I am sure they did not have the temerity to try the nonsense they are trying now when Ikemba was alive. If they had any legitimate claim to the property, they had a VERY LONG TIME to settle it when Ikemba was alive.

The last time I checked Ikemba had a will. We should wait for the will to be read. If Ikemba willed these properties to his wife then these people should let the woman be. It amazes me how Nigerians resort to tradition when they are on the wrong side of the moral equation.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Something is not clear to me.
Did Sir Louis willed all these properties to the late Ikemba or not?
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by danjohn: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
omayyi :
you'd be surprise. The dude you believe is alone in that line of thought easily has the highest number of "likes" on this thread. You don't need a genius to tell u that some of his kins completely agreed with all he's typed. Wise words for all; stop selling your lands to igbos.

I didnt notice the number of likes that he had. Nice catch. We live in an interesting country.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Cyberknight: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
As usual we can't get very far without falling into mutual ethnic recrimination, Igob-Yoruba, Northerner-Southerner, or any of the numerous permutations or combinations of the ethnic divisions that so bedevil this our unlucky artificial construct called Nigeria. I think the Igbos had better wake up, open their eyes wide and read the signs, on this thread and elsewhere. Nigeria is NOT one country, unfortunately, and shall NEVER be one. I think that the Igbos and other non-indigenes buying property in Lagos are unwise, because there shall be another conflict, and just as it happened the last time, the Igbos shall have to run and leave behind those property to be claimed by others. It's going to happen, whether 10, 15 or 20 years down the line. I was born and brought up in Lagos, but I realize clearly that the experiment called Nigeria is not going to work, and am adjusting my plans accordingly. I would, in my own small way, advise everyone else to do the same.
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Dainfamous: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2012
omayyi :
i wish they can stop selling their land to igbos but a hungry man have no choice my guy wink
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by Dainfamous: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2012
Cyberknight: As usual we can't get very far without falling into mutual ethnic recrimination, Igob-Yoruba, Northerner-Southerner, or any of the numerous permutations or combinations of the ethnic divisions that so bedevil this our unlucky artificial construct called Nigeria. I think the Igbos had better wake up, open their eyes wide and read the signs, on this thread and elsewhere. Nigeria is NOT one country, unfortunately, and shall NEVER be one. I think that the Igbos and other non-indigenes buying property in Lagos are unwise, because there shall be another conflict, and just as it happened the last time, the Igbos shall have to run and leave behind those property to be claimed by others. It's going to happen, whether 10, 15 or 20 years down the line. I was born and brought up in Lagos, but I realize clearly that the experiment called Nigeria is not going to work, and am adjusting my plans accordingly. I would, in my own small way, advise everyone else to do the same.
time have changed this is not 60s and 70s,even federal govt will call out crazy shot on sight JTF for you, trust me, if they got the chance they could have done it again but is not possible anymore...the govt want peace and development and progress not illiterates and trouble makers...... those ones JTF got bullets for them lol you know those guys are trigger happy hahahahahahaha these people think as if they still live in orumo rock cave cheesy
Re: Bianca's Lawyer Warns Ojukwus Over Properties by UncleJJ(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
Everybody knows the truth .... and i am not the first to say this

the most succesful yoruba's are in the banking & petroluem industries ( easy money ), they always shout foul and are only strong when in packs like wolves - even then a yoruba man will betray you at the slightest opportuinity to gain. ( Live in Lagos - you know this true !). Yoruba girls get good physical features but "faithfulness" is not their strong point - always looking for the guy with the biggest d...i..c..k cheesy

the igbo man succesful in commerce and industry. Are difficult followers cos they all want to lead, which makes them bad for "particular" political positions. Since they have no central leaderships - politics is not their strongest point. These guys can kill their mothers for wealth, yoruba are ritualist too but its not a big deal for them cos their culture is still very much fused with diabolic traditional methods.

the hausa man, typical called mallam. seems to be the underdog - is he? Well, the pride of the ibo and yoruba will not let them see past the cows. So its difficult to say. The hausa man is the least analyzed nigerian at any point - but they make the biggest bang and the biggest bucks. Known for thier folishness and deep respect for thier religious beliefs -these guys have some of the hottest babe's in this country. You never know cos they cover up. Off all three the hausa man is the easiest to trust , but is growing wiser cos the ibo and yoruba in their supremacy thinking are teaching them the hard way - never the less they are learning. Believe it or not the north are the political elites of this country. ( F.A.C.T)

------- This bring me to Ojukwu ---------

Wether or not he is an ibo man, coward , not a first child or womanizer. He is a Nigerian, highly placed military officer ! If the properties have been in his care for all this while why have neither brothers come forward to claim theirs. Is it now he is dead that they come.

Bianca is not his legal wife - but she is his common law wife not so. Living together for such a long period wether married legally or not affords her the luxuries of some part of odumegwu's estate including those kept in trust by her husband. She also has children not so!!

Ojukwu's children must have the lion share in this game so if i was any of them i would not even bother myself. The first son - should have first hand knowledge of his fathers properties - if he does not. He may have forfeited his inheritance along time ago without knowing it.

Odumegwu's brothers have no right to claim any property from his kids. These properties were siezed by the government and later returned to Ojukwu after he "pleaded". These properties all belong to Ojukwu and not his brothers . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is NDI & USAID Ambassador (Photos) / INEC Office, Bori, Rivers On Fire, PDP Youths Accused (Photos) / Bala Mohammed: NNPC Zero Remittance To FAAC, Recipe For Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.